OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

Quite afraid to list the "accomplishments" of her potential opponents? I get it...must suck to have to talk a strong game then act like a little bitch when you're asked a direct question.

Run and hide lib, like all the rest do whenever we challenge you to list Hillary's career accomplishments :laugh:

I've seen many of her qualifications listed for you many times before. If you are too stupid to remember, I suggest you write them if anybody ever bothers to answer you.......yet again.

Makes you wonder why all of the GOP Senators who are now running against Clinton voted for her for SoS if she were so under qualified.

She is well qualified. If someone who is a better fit comes along, that will be great too, but Democrats will not be offering an unqualified candidate. After last night, it looks like the GOP is looking for their most unqualified.

Well qualified? We are still waiting for you to back up that statement. Did you watch the GOP debate, candidate after candidate listed their actual accomplishments in their leadership roles. We are still waiting for you people to list Hillary's.

Leadership roles? Yeah...okay.

Now the jebus question! LOL walker , I'm washed in the blood of jebus!! How funking insane is that! What does that have to do with being elected President
The American people want a Christian President.
Not a crazy one....religion is like a penis....men may have one but we don't want to see them pull them out and wave them around all the time.

Funny analogy, but the right thinks it's restricting their religious rights if they can't beat you with theirs.

Its true. It's true for the entire field.

Why is it you guys cheer Trump's supposed honesty but when you get an actual honest statement from another guy, "he's toast"?

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Feel free to list Rubio's/Paul's/Cruz's record and we'll compare notes.

Ahahaha no dimwit not job titles, career accomplishments in the jobs. Have you ever seen a written resume? :laugh:

Quite afraid to list the "accomplishments" of her potential opponents? I get it...must suck to have to talk a strong game then act like a little bitch when you're asked a direct question.

Run and hide lib, like all the rest do whenever we challenge you to list Hillary's career accomplishments :laugh:
She did...not her fault you are pretending to not see it.

Lets face it

Take Trump off the stage and who would want to hear what the other candidates had to say for two hours?
Anyone interested in fixing America. Which makes perfect sense when you express your boredom

Republicans are headed down the same path they took in 2012...Death by debates
With the same stiffs up week after week, nobody cared after a while

People will watch to hear what Trump will do next...they want to see the fights
None of the other candidates are interesting enough to want to hear

Its like Republicans are inserting a clown in the debate to get people to watch

Yes it is...do you think a First Lady lives in a vacuum? :lol:

No, she lives in a penthouse, with servants attending to her every want.
images

"Pick my nose slave, I feel a booger in my left nostril..."

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.
It was a brilliant move. Smart ones will figure it out
I don't think it was a brilliant move. Google "Fox attacks Trump" and read all of the articles against Fox. It was so deliberate and obvious, it was hard not to notice. The polls I've seen places him still on top with some increasing his lead. And Fox lost viewers.

I don't think it was a brilliant move. Google "Fox attacks Trump" and read all of the articles against Fox. It was so deliberate and obvious, it was hard not to notice. The polls I've seen places him still on top with some increasing his lead. And Fox lost viewers.
I don't need to Google anything. I have a mind of my own

I don't need to Google anything. I have a mind of my own
Okay. And what is all the talk about today? Trump! :( I was hoping Kasich and Walker could walk away with a win, but Fox's gotcha questions and attempting to have other candidates pile on took the emphasis off the other candidates. Let's just hope future debates will give each candidate time to speak on their own issues and have the same amount of time that was "Trump Time!"

You are talking about an army of servants and the Khmer Rouge, and want to question my ability to discuss? What a dunce.

You HONESTLY don't think Michelle Obama has servants waiting on her every wish?

ROFL

What a fool. You're like a three year old "my hero is selfless and perfect and does her own dishes."

Seriously, you need to grow up.

Forum List

Back