🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, Illegals to Begin Recieving Social Security Benefits in 2017

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Social Security Administration Confirms: Illegal Aliens To Begin Collecting Benefits In 2017 - Breitbart

"The amnesty crowd’s biggest swindle has already been exposed as a ridiculous lie: the illegals aren’t going to be paying any “back taxes” to “earn” their citizenship. They’re going to be able to collect money from the IRS through tax credits, up to $35,000 apiece. Now the Social Security Administration has confirmed that amnestied aliens will be able to collect benefits from it as well, as early as 2017."

Fuck this. I have lost patience now. Trump may not be the best candidate with all the best wonky answers to gotcha questions, but right now he is my man.

Sign me up because I am sick to death of the current establishment of BOTH parties wrecking this country and now they are trying to bankrupt social security too.

I hope Trump wins and brings this whole rotting edifice down to the ground.

Social Security Administration Confirms: Illegal Aliens To Begin Collecting Benefits In 2017 - Breitbart

"The amnesty crowd’s biggest swindle has already been exposed as a ridiculous lie: the illegals aren’t going to be paying any “back taxes” to “earn” their citizenship. They’re going to be able to collect money from the IRS through tax credits, up to $35,000 apiece. Now the Social Security Administration has confirmed that amnestied aliens will be able to collect benefits from it as well, as early as 2017."

Fuck this. I have lost patience now. Trump may not be the best candidate with all the best wonky answers to gotcha questions, but right now he is my man.

Sign me up because I am sick to death of the current establishment of BOTH parties wrecking this country and now they are trying to bankrupt social security too.

You best learn to speak a foreign language then because he will sell us to the Middle East if China and Russia do not take us first. He's all about the deal. Remember that.

You best learn to speak a foreign language then because he will sell us to the Middle East if China and Russia do not take us first. He's all about the deal. Remember that.

All I know is that anyone who is going to put all those illegals on Soc Sec is either an idiot, trying to bankrupt the fund or BOTH.

Trump should start making this a major point to his canned stump speech, it will take him to 60% over night.

They have wanted to collapse our nation from within. The commies and Islamic radicals know they cannot defeat America militarily. The Japanese even said so....you can't invade America. We are too heavily armed and rugged terrain....they'd face 10 million snipers.

They've tried to destabilize our country from within with drugs and crime....but our cops have unfortunately held the line.

SOOO....their final attempt is financially drain us. Spark overseas wars. Flood us with leeches that suck our entitlement programs dry. Economic collapse.

Forum List

Back