OMG the shame of it.... seriously

I was just throwing out some examples....you are the one that made the claim the vast majority was...I asked you to provide that information....still waiting
These examples are not particularly informative given their very small components of the bill.

What's in the $1.9 Trillion House COVID Relief Bill? | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (crfb.org)

Provide $1,400-per-person stimulus checks$422 billion
Extend unemployment programs through August 29 with a $400/week supplement$246 billion
Expand Child Tax Credit, Child Care Tax Credit, and Earned Income Tax Credit mostly for one year$143 billion
Provide grants to multi-employer pension plans and change single-employer pension funding rules$58 billion
Temporarily expand ACA subsidies for two years and subsidize 2020 and 2021 coverage$45 billion
Extend paid sick leave and employee retention credit$14 billion
Subsidize COBRA coverage for laid-off workers*$8 billion

Stimulus checks are obviously related. Unemployment insurance is obviously related. Child income tax credit is obviously related. Grants to pension plans may or may not be, not sure on that one. ACA subsidies is obviously related. Sick leave is obviously related. COBRA is obviously related.

Go through the list yourself. It's not of the final bill but I think pretty close. Few things are there aren't related.
How is extending Obamacare subs for another two years related to Covid? Do we still expect a pandemic in two years?

How is bailing out pensions related to COVID?

While I support expanding the child tax credit, how is that related to COVID? why did the left object to it back in 2017 when Trump wanted to do it?

and you haven't even come close the the majority of the bill, let alone the vast majority...geez
Because so many people are out of work and off their regular insurance, subsidies are helpful to continue medical care for those who need it. God forbid we have people not getting medical care for COVID due to lack of insurance.

Child care became incredibly difficult during COVID, especially when day cares were shut down routinely due to outbreaks. The tax credit helps defray some of that cost.
People are out of work because the deep state planned it that way.

Covid is nothing but a scam and a Trojan Horse for the 666 New World Order to come.

Trying to work? That means they weren't...and they were in lock downs...so where were they trying to work?
I'm going to repeat myself:
FROM HOME
so if they are at home, why do they need child care? I think I asked that question already.

So can these working families expect a tax increase next year, since apparently the Dems only supported it because of Covid?

and I am still waiting on that other vast majority...you are already having a lot of trouble....you got only a trillion or so more to go through

O
This is embarrassing. Jesus Christ people, the guy can't read a teleprompter without misspeaking for more than 10 or 15 words tops.

OMG!

You are an embarrassment to humanity!

There is nothing wrong with Biden's articulation in the clip you posted.

You and the other wingnuts in your echo chamber are lying bags of shit!

/Thread

I was just throwing out some examples....you are the one that made the claim the vast majority was...I asked you to provide that information....still waiting
These examples are not particularly informative given their very small components of the bill.

What's in the $1.9 Trillion House COVID Relief Bill? | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (crfb.org)

Extend unemployment programs through August 29 with a $400/week supplement$246 billion
Expand Child Tax Credit, Child Care Tax Credit, and Earned Income Tax Credit mostly for one year$143 billion
Provide grants to multi-employer pension plans and change single-employer pension funding rules$58 billion
Temporarily expand ACA subsidies for two years and subsidize 2020 and 2021 coverage$45 billion

Stimulus checks are obviously related. Unemployment insurance is obviously related. Child income tax credit is obviously related. Grants to pension plans may or may not be, not sure on that one. ACA subsidies is obviously related. Sick leave is obviously related. COBRA is obviously related.

Go through the list yourself. It's not of the final bill but I think pretty close. Few things are there aren't related.
How is extending Obamacare subs for another two years related to Covid? Do we still expect a pandemic in two years?

While I support expanding the child tax credit, how is that related to COVID? why did the left object to it back in 2017 when Trump wanted to do it?

and you haven't even come close the the majority of the bill, let alone the vast majority...geez
Because so many people are out of work and off their regular insurance, subsidies are helpful to continue medical care for those who need it. God forbid we have people not getting medical care for COVID due to lack of insurance.

Child care became incredibly difficult during COVID, especially when day cares were shut down routinely due to outbreaks. The tax credit helps defray some of that cost.

Covid is nothing but a scam and a Trojan Horse for the 666 New World Order to come.

The new world order started in 1776, not 666.

Trying to work? That means they weren't...and they were in lock downs...so where were they trying to work?
FROM HOME
so if they are at home, why do they need child care? I think I asked that question already.

So can these working families expect a tax increase next year, since apparently the Dems only supported it because of Covid?

and I am still waiting on that other vast majority...you are already having a lot of trouble....you got only a trillion or so more to go through
Because it's really hard to work from home and take care of your kids simultaneously. Therefore, when working from home, you need child care. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Yes, the credit goes away next year.

The link provided goes through the bill in a good level of detail.

The new world order started in 1776, not 666.

Sorry, wrong. We are talking about Revelation type New World Order. You know the kind where they rig elections and sell America out to China, Iran, Russia, North Korea and the Global Government minded United Nations like Fraud Biden is doing.

FROM HOME

Because it's really hard to work from home and take care of your kids simultaneously. Therefore, when working from home, you need child care. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Yes, the credit goes away next year.

The link provided goes through the bill in a good level of detail.
but a little while ago you said it was really hard to find child care? and what child care places were open during covid?

So the Dems are going to raise taxes on these working families that are taking care of their kids...gothca...why?

Just seems like more stuff like this...guess you can't provide us with proof that the vast majority is for COVID

but a little while ago you said it was really hard to find child care? and what child care places were open during covid?

So the Dems are going to raise taxes on these working families that are taking care of their kids...gothca...why?

Just seems like more stuff like this...guess you can't provide us with proof that the vast majority is for COVID
COVID was tough on child care, lots of them weren't open and some closed periodically and unexpectedly when there was a breakout at the location.

Are you not aware of this?

Education & Labor$290 billion
Provide funding for K-12 education$129 billion
Provide funding for colleges and universities$40 billion
Increase the federal minimum wage to $15/hour by 2025$54 billion
Provide support for child care, grants to child care providers, and Head Start$40 billion
Subsidize COBRA coverage for laid-off workers*$10 billion
Extend nutrition assistance in place of school lunch for the duration of the emergency and other food assistance$7 billion
Human services, labor programs, and other policies*$11 billion

K-12 education to deal with the effects of COVID on school, requiring refits and materials to keep kids distanced. Same with colleges. The minimum wage part didn't make it. COBRA is self explanatory.

COVID was tough on child care, lots of them weren't open and some closed periodically and unexpectedly when there was a breakout at the location.

Are you not aware of this?

Education & Labor$290 billion
Provide funding for K-12 education$129 billion
Provide funding for colleges and universities$40 billion
Increase the federal minimum wage to $15/hour by 2025$54 billion
Provide support for child care, grants to child care providers, and Head Start$40 billion
Subsidize COBRA coverage for laid-off workers*$10 billion
Extend nutrition assistance in place of school lunch for the duration of the emergency and other food assistance$7 billion
Human services, labor programs, and other policies*$11 billion

K-12 education to deal with the effects of COVID on school, requiring refits and materials to keep kids distanced. Same with colleges. The minimum wage part didn't make it. COBRA is self explanatory.
but.....people were home...not working...so why did they need child care?

Schools are still closed in many states...and the states that already had some hybrid, had been open already.

How much of that money goes to Teacher Unions?

Forum List

Back