🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG Valerie Jarrett: Unemployment Stimulates the Economy

I just noticed something about this place.

Threads that are started based on something that is OBVIOUSLY a partians spin designed to misinform people tend to be the most popual threads.

My conclusion is that apparently most USMB players would rather fight with each other like school-yard chidlren, than have honest discussions like adults.

I just noticed something about this place.

Threads that are started based on something that is OBVIOUSLY a partians spin designed to misinform people tend to be the most popual threads.

My conclusion is that apparently most USMB players would rather fight with each other like school-yard chidlren, than have honest discussions like adults.

Yep. Been that way all along.

lessee....

not being able to buy food is a grand diet plan.....

we're always safer in a police state.....

getting kicked in the teeth is good for one's dental health......

~S~

Actually, this does, although not as much as actual jobs would. People with enough money to pay their bills pay them, buy food for their families, keep the tags current on their cars, etc, and all of this puts money into the economy. If they didn't have that money, a lot more people wouldn't be getting paid.

Where do you suppose the money to pay them comes from?

The magic printing press just like the money to pay for the Iraq war did.

Is that supposed to be a serious answer?

If I were a Democratic politician I would declare a crisis, offer unlimited unemployment funding, accuse my opponents of being heartless, and sail to victory.

If I had a brain I would realize that jobs are not fixed and for the right price an employer will hire additional people. I would lobby for removing price floors like min wage and balance the budget by cutting rather than raising taxes on the very people who need money to hire others. I would refrain from introducing expensive employer mandates like health iinsurance, that take away from funds necessary to hire new people. And I would support efforts to make employment a matter between employer and employee rather than subject to gov't rules or unions.

Just as I thought.

If I were a Republican politician I would declare a crisis, offer to remove all worker's rights, lower wages and declare America is finally what conservatism's main goal has ALWAYS been: a plutocracy.

Keep licking the rich people's assholes Rabbi. It saves trees.

Do you have a fucking clue? No, of course not. It's just greed and class envy on your part because your buddies who went on to college are raking in good salaries while you're stuck in a dead end job stocking shelves at the Kwky Mart. Maybe night school?

It has nothing to do with envy. It has to do with people. Something right wing turds like you can't comprehend. The wealth disparity in this country is where it was during the Gilded Age, and ass lickers like you don't have the spine to stand up for yourself. Instead you hit your knees and assume the submissive position.

Just as I thought.

If I were a Republican politician I would declare a crisis, offer to remove all worker's rights, lower wages and declare America is finally what conservatism's main goal has ALWAYS been: a plutocracy.

Keep licking the rich people's assholes Rabbi. It saves trees.

Do you have a fucking clue? No, of course not. It's just greed and class envy on your part because your buddies who went on to college are raking in good salaries while you're stuck in a dead end job stocking shelves at the Kwky Mart. Maybe night school?

It has nothing to do with envy. It has to do with people. Something right wing turds like you can't comprehend. The wealth disparity in this country is where it was during the Gilded Age, and ass lickers like you don't have the spine to stand up for yourself. Instead you hit your knees and assume the submissive position.

More class envy. That's all you got. For sure nothing resembling rational discussion. It's all "Da Man is keepin me down." Talk about on your knees. Get out of mom's basement, dummy, and get some job skills.

More class envy. That's all you got. For sure nothing resembling rational discussion. It's all "Da Man is keepin me down." Talk about on your knees. Get out of mom's basement, dummy, and get some job skills.

You know nothing about my job skills or the money I've made, so all you are able to do is give us a self profile.

The American middle class is in peril. Something turds like you cheer for. You are the one with envy. You equate wealth with virtue. It is how turds like you are raised.

It does "stimulate" the economy more than giving more money to already rich people.

Neither one really stimulates the economy though.

Actually, 100% of the jobs come from rich people, not poor people. Bill Gates created jobs, not the teen drop-out mother. Now you can understand the most basic thing on earth too.

It does "stimulate" the economy more than giving more money to already rich people.

Neither one really stimulates the economy though.

Actually, 100% of the jobs come from rich people, not poor people. Bill Gates created jobs, not the teen drop-out mother. Now you can understand the most basic thing on earth too.
Try starting a company like Gates did, or Steve Jobs did in this present environment. Difficult if not impossible.

Try starting a company like Gates did, or Steve Jobs did in this present environment. Difficult if not impossible.

yes anti-business liberals have made the environment for business harder, but still there are many new businesses started by people with money, lots of it. Welfare recipients don't start business with the money they get.

yes anti-business liberals have made the environment for business harder, but still there are many new businesses started by people with money, lots of it. Welfare recipients don't start business with the money they get.
They just get used to it and get irrate when those of us that pay the bills demand they try harder.

Looks like your man crush Bush and the Republicans were an 'anti-business liberals'

GR2010010101701.gif

You know nothing about my job skills or the money I've made, so all you are able to do is give us a self profile.

The American middle class is in peril. Something turds like you cheer for. You are the one with envy. You equate wealth with virtue. It is how turds like you are raised.
I know all I need to know. You are bitten with envy because you cannot compete in today's job market and you are slipping behind, in danger of getting laid off, if you haven't been already. This obvious. Your posts are incapable of coherent thought or reasoned argument. Your education was sub-standard.

Looks like your man crush Bush and the Republicans were an 'anti-business liberals'

GR2010010101701.gif

Odd ain't it your graph doesn't go farther...:eusa_whistle:

GR2010010101701.gif

So why was the average UE rate during Bush's tenure well under 6%? And that in the face of a growing work force?

I know all I need to know. You are bitten with envy because you cannot compete in today's job market and you are slipping behind, in danger of getting laid off, if you haven't been already. This obvious. Your posts are incapable of coherent thought or reasoned argument. Your education was sub-standard.

Like I said, you don't know anything about me, so the only thing you're doing is telling me is your status, not mine. And deflecting.

I will AGAIN try to ask you a question that requires a real human being to answer. But I will be more specific.

IF millions of people lose their jobs due to no fault of their own, and there is only 1 job opening for every 5 seeking employment, what would YOU do? Would you extend unemployment benefits under those circumstances? Yes or no?

Like I said, you don't know anything about me, so the only thing you're doing is telling me is your status, not mine. And deflecting.

I will AGAIN try to ask you a question that requires a real human being to answer. But I will be more specific.

IF millions of people lose their jobs due to no fault of their own, and there is only 1 job opening for every 5 seeking employment, what would YOU do? Would you extend unemployment benefits under those circumstances? Yes or no?

I already amswered the question, numbnuts. Do you need someone to spell it out for you?

I already amswered the question, numbnuts. Do you need someone to spell it out for you?

Yea Marie Antoinette, let them eat cake. Irony abounds here. You Monicas for the rich accuse liberals of envy. The truth is you low life subservient scum are envious of anyone getting something unless you are getting it too. You pieces of shit are envious of people getting unemployment. It really doesn't get any lower on the human scale than turds like you Rabbi.

It all goes back to when you were little and counted how many Christmas presents your cousins got, then threw a tantrum when one of them got one more than you.

See, just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's wrong or nonsensical. So I'll explain using small words.

If someone is unemployed, they have no income. If they have no income, they can't spend it, which means other businesses and people don't get income which means more people get laid off. No it's not really that simple, but that's the basics.
But if the unemployed receive UI bfnefits, it not only helps them, but also puts money into the economy.
Obviously that's not a good idea in the long run, but as a short run minimization it certainly works.

wft are drooling about? unemployment is paid for by peeps who are still working and shrinking exp while we play Keynesian failed policies.

just crab the ankles and talk out of your orificesssss. try a butttrumpit extension.
Can you try that again, in English, Russian, French, or German? Or perhaps just full sentences with complete ideas.
WHO pays for unenjoyment dipstick? and you can start from thar

Forum List

Back