Omicron has ALREADY PEAKED in S Africa less than a month from initial detection!!

Ha, even you like to sneak in some lies, I see.

It's less of a lie than the BEST possible guess and it's picking up support.

If the Susquana River outside Hershey Penn suddenly started to look, taste, and smell like chocolate -- I wouldn't be blaming it on armored ant-eaters.

And NOBODY has found any natural animal links to the Covid 19 original strain.

It's less of a lie than the BEST possible guess and it's picking up support.
Wrong, and no it isn't. The best guess is that it emerged from nature.
If the Susquana River outside Hershey Penn suddenly started to look, taste, and smell like chocolate -- I wouldn't be blaming it on armored ant-eaters.
Unfortunately, these things aren't decided by what you kinda, sorta feel is true.

And NOBODY has found any natural animal links to the Covid 19 original strain.
That's because it isn't a natural strain.

th

The fiscal 2022 defense authorization bill, passed by Congress on Wednesday, contains a ban on Pentagon funding of any work in China by the controversial New York-based EcoHealth Alliance, an NGO that worked closely with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research to make bat coronaviruses more infectious to humans.

The funding prohibition followed concerns that the Pentagon may have funded EcoHealth work in China as part of its Defense Threat Reduction Agency contracts. The ban on funding can be waived by the Pentagon if the waiver is explained in writing to Congress.

EcoHealth Alliance did not respond to a request for comment.

They have lied so much that nothing they say matters at this point.
That's it. That's what's important.

I'd say wait a few weeks or at least a few days! before deciding we know all we need to know.

At this moment, it's still Delta making people sick. Well, Delta and a BAD influenza this year. We are so getting hit.

I think we should wait and see what happens.

Was there ever a real covid virus?
I know people that swear it was a lie, and that it was just a strong flu virus. It was weird when I got it, because it made me super tired and/or fatigued, but I never got the fever that some claim they got. I got a slight increase in temperature, but nothing to worry about. Had a cough afterwards, but heck I've had these same symptoms during other illnesses I've had in the past. I believe we definitely had a strong virus that had to be defeated over time, but to destroy an economy, lives, and job's over the thing ?? It wasn't worth all of that, so then fear set in, and after that anything was possible coming from the Democrat's.

Have two family members over 80, and they just got over a severe respiratory virus (not COVID), and they have recovered A-ok. It acted just like COVID, but it wasn't Covid. They still have a slight cough after two weeks of it, but they are on the other side of it now thank God.

Wrong, and no it isn't. The best guess is that it emerged from nature.

Unfortunately, these things aren't decided by what you kinda, sorta feel is true.
But we supported that poster even though that's the poster that closed down the Snake Meat thread. We supported that poster in this thread for at least stating one fact: "It has not been found in nature." That fact is why the thread should not have been closed.

The area in south Africa that peaked already with cases going down, and not much serious effects, 80% of their population had already been infected with covid previously, they had protection, and almost their entire population is young.

This is why everyone is cautious... Our population has a load and a half of baby boomer seniors, and around 50% of our population is obese or overweight or unhealthy....so in south africa, we may not follow their trend.

But in the UK, omicron is spreading like hotcakes right now, so we will be able to see how it goes there, fairly soon.... they are closer to our population demographics....

So far though, it sure seems like a God send on omicron!

That's because it isn't a natural strain.

th
But it's sequences are similar to the civet virus, so just where in its genome it can be shown to be non-natural would be an important advance, because no one has pointed to exactly where its genome was deliberately manipulated.

But we supported that poster even though that's the poster that closed down the Snake Meat thread. We supported that poster in this thread for at least stating one fact: "It has not been found in nature." That fact is why the thread should not have been closed.
Go to worldnews
r/worldnews • 3 mo. ago
Posted by 165701020
Additional post actions

Closest known relatives of virus behind COVID-19 found in Laos - Scientists have found three viruses in bats in Laos that are more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than any known viruses.​

r/worldnews - Closest known relatives of virus behind COVID-19 found in Laos - Scientists have found three viruses in bats in Laos that are more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than any known viruses.
nature

Forum List

Back