On guns: "Do the right thing!"

Right.

This from the mental giant who made this comment:

"Requiring universal background checks for fully auto firearms has reduced the incidents of use in crimes of the over 100,000 in the public arena to non existent."

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that you can't walk into a gun store anywhere in America, slap down your cash and buy a fully automatic weapon, you stupid fuck. For starters, while it's technically legal for a private citizen to own a fully automatic weapon, it has to be one made prior to 1986. Furthermore, most gun dealers won't have something like that on hand, simply because actually selling it and putting it into the hands of a customer is an arduous process.

To legally own a machine gun, you first have to apply for approval from the federal government, which you're not likely to get. After actually paying for the gun, you must fill out an ATF Form 4 application and wait for approval before taking possession of the firearm. The FBI conducts a thorough background check using fingerprints and a photograph required with your application. This is a process which could take up to as a year to process. There's also a $200 “NFA tax stamp” requirement for each weapon transaction. The dealer maintains possession of the gun during the entire process.

Then again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so you didn't know all of that.

Consider yourself schooled, dumbass...
A lot of imbecilic babble still doesn’t alter the fact that full autos are not used in crimes. There are more then 100,000 in the hands of the general public. Few are ever transferred to criminals because of their regulation. I’ve shot them legally plenty of times, more in civilian domain then ever in the military for over ten years. It’s hilarious babble on your part. Regulation reduces gun violence better in every developed Country in the world.

You‘re probably a fearful little runt with a small dick. Many gun a holics are.

A lot of imbecilic babble still doesn’t alter the fact that full autos are not used in crimes. There are more then 100,000 in the hands of the general public. Few are ever transferred to criminals because of their regulation. I’ve shot them legally plenty of times, more in civilian domain then ever in the military for over ten years. It’s hilarious babble on your part. Regulation reduces gun violence better in every developed Country in the world.

Thank you for making my point for me, idiot.

So you believe regulation is what keeps fully automatic weapons from being used in mass shootings. For a moment, let's pretend you're right.

If what you say is true, guess what the mass shooters have done? That's right, dipshit, they found something else to use with which to commit their crimes. Doing away with so-called "assault weapons" won't decrease the number of mass shootings. It'll just decrease the number of mass shootings committed with a so-called "assault weapon".

Sadly, you're too ducking stupid to comprehend that...

You‘re probably a fearful little runt with a small dick. Many gun a holics are.

And you needn't concern yourself with the size of my dick, cupcake. I'd never let it get anywhere near that diseased snatch of yours anyway...

Last edited:
Thank you for making my point for me, idiot.

So you believe regulation is what keeps fully automatic weapons from being used in mass shootings. For a moment, let's pretend you're right.

If what you say is true, guess what the mass shooters have done? That's right, dipshit, they found something else to use with which to commit their crimes. Doing away with so-called "assault weapons" won't decrease the number of mass shootings. It'll just decrease the number of mass shootings committed with a so-called "assault weapon".

Sadly, you're too ducking stupid to comprehend that...

And you needn't concern yourself with the size of my dick, cupcake. I'd never let it get anywhere near that diseased snatch of yours anyway...
Both countries and states with universal background checks have on average fewer gun crimes. Fact. Your repeated drivel means nothing. You just keep repeating the same unsubstantiated crappolla. There is no pretending I’m right. I a actually am doofus. Now take your toothless rants and spread them elsewhere.

OK, I over exaggerated. You’re just a fearful little runt which you don’t deny.

I a actually am doofus.

That's not even a sentence, you stupid fuck.

Pro tip: If you're going to make some feeble attempt to insult someone's lack of intelligence, you need to be mindful that you don't highlight your own.

"Doofus"...

:auiqs.jpg:

1654621504178.png

Red flag laws are the anti-gun loons' favorite red dream.
Suppress free speech with the threat of taking guns away from the law abiding.
Remember when the Obama tried to red flag veterans and people that were religious by calling them potential terrorists? Later the sonofabitch tried to red flag veterans receiving treatment from the VA.

Liberals would red flag everybody that didn't vote Democrat if they had their way.

Remember when the Obama tried to red flag veterans and people that were religious by calling them potential terrorists? Later the sonofabitch tried to red flag veterans receiving treatment from the VA.
Liberals would red flag everybody that didn't vote Democrat if they had their way.
I'm sure that's their eventual intent.

That's not even a sentence, you stupid fuck.

Pro tip: If you're going to make some feeble attempt to insult someone's lack of intelligence, you need to be mindful that you don't highlight your own.

"Doofus"...

:auiqs.jpg:
That’s idiot pig Latin. Thought you’d understand it better.

You’re the one with the tiny pecker….canon shooter.

Why are you so obsessed with the size of my dick? It won't be getting anywhere near that diseased gash of yours that you call a pussy, so worry not...

You mean the lack of a dick ; typical of gun a holics.
Well, at least it's good to know you're not denying that diseased gash.

I think it's funny how dipshits like you think anyone who owns a gun is a "gunaholic".

I think anyone who doesn't own a gun is a cowardly bitch. How 'bout that?

Well, at least it's good to know you're not denying that diseased gash.

I think it's funny how dipshits like you think anyone who owns a gun is a "gunaholic".

I think anyone who doesn't own a gun is a cowardly bitch. How 'bout that?
No, you’re all dipshits when you promote arming criminals.

Forum List

Back