On guns: "Do the right thing!"

Both countries and states with universal background checks have on average fewer gun crimes. Fact. Your repeated drivel means nothing. You just keep repeating the same unsubstantiated crappolla. There is no pretending I’m right. I a actually am doofus. Now take your toothless rants and spread them elsewhere.

Wrong……..which is why you don’t link to actual research……..

You guys make things up and expect us to just bow to you….not going to happen.

You mean the lack of a dick ; typical of gun a holics.

And here we go…….talk guns and the anti-gun fanatics get sexually aroused…they start to sweat, tremble and then they start to rub themselves in sensitive places…….

You idiots really need to get help….

Deep inside you know your gun fetish is just wrong…but you don’t have the strength to stop….so instead…you want all guns banned…..

get professional help instead and leave normal people alone….

Remember when the Obama tried to red flag veterans and people that were religious by calling them potential terrorists? Later the sonofabitch tried to red flag veterans receiving treatment from the VA.

Liberals would red flag everybody that didn't vote Democrat if they had their way.

You can see it already with the Soviet show trial they are using to go after Trump…..

Red flag laws are the anti-gun loons' favorite red dream.
Suppress free speech with the threat of taking guns away from the law abiding.

The leftists/democrats have Swatted Tim Pool 9 times…….SWAT teams have been called against him 9 times now……..imagine if leftists get the ability to just call the police under Red Flag laws….then they take your guns and you have to get a lawyer to get them back……

1654863091810.png

And where, exactly, have I done that?
The entire gun a holics group doesn’t even favor what all the nations of free world do and a vast majority guns owners want. They don’t want you and the rest of the gun a holics selling guns to criminals.

The entire gun a holics group doesn’t even favor what all the nations of free world do and a vast majority guns owners want. They don’t want you and the rest of the gun a holics selling guns to criminals.

Well, I've never advocated for that...

All gun a holics have. That includes you. Just pretending universal background checks don’t work is support for criminal purchase of firearms.

Well, all I can say is you're pretty much the most ignorant sonofabitch I've encountered in a while. If you think making up dipshit words like gunaholics" makes you feel clever, have at it, hoss. It says far more about your immature approach to everything in what is surely a pitiful life you lead than it does about any gun owner.

My stance in support of background checks isn't exactly a secret, and I've shared it on this forum many, many times.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend it...

Deniers support criminals buying guns. .
View attachment 656905

I'm against criminals buying guns.

Here in Chicago, our retarded Cook County State's Attorney, Kim Foxx, lets
black criminals, caught with guns, out with no bail. Sometimes with no charges. She's awesome!

Illinois prosecutors rejected charging five suspects in a deadly gang-related shootout that unfolded in Chicago, despite police reportedly seeking to charge all five suspects with murder and aggravated battery.

The shootout took place in the Austin community of Chicago Friday morning, and was reportedly sparked by an internal dispute between two factions of the Four Corner Hustlers gang, the Chicago Sun Times reported, citing an internal police report and a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation.

Five men were taken into custody over the shootout, which required a SWAT team response and led to police finding more than 70 shell casings. One shooter was left dead and two of the suspects wounded.

Prosecutors reject charges for 5 suspects involved in deadly Chicago shootout, cite mutual combat: Report

No shit. Who the fk isn’t. Thats a farcical statement. Crminals will always buy guns if given the opportunity which you and the nra propose.
If you’re not against selling them to criminals, underaged or mentally unfit. If you’re fine with periodicals going out to public advertising private sales to anyone with no required BC, you’re a a proponent of mass gun hysteria……and you’re a gun provider for any criminal whose willing to and able to buy a gun.

Here in Chicago, our retarded Cook County State's Attorney, Kim Foxx, lets
black criminals, caught with guns, out with no bail. Sometimes with no charges. She's awesome!

Illinois prosecutors rejected charging five suspects in a deadly gang-related shootout that unfolded in Chicago, despite police reportedly seeking to charge all five suspects with murder and aggravated battery.

The shootout took place in the Austin community of Chicago Friday morning, and was reportedly sparked by an internal dispute between two factions of the Four Corner Hustlers gang, the Chicago Sun Times reported, citing an internal police report and a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation.

Five men were taken into custody over the shootout, which required a SWAT team response and led to police finding more than 70 shell casings. One shooter was left dead and two of the suspects wounded.

Prosecutors reject charges for 5 suspects involved in deadly Chicago shootout, cite mutual combat: Report
Wahhhh.
When in doubt, bring up Chicago which is less dangerous then a plethora of southern cites

Your stance like all gun a holics is bull shit.

And therein lies the problem.

Idiot, dipshit libs like yourself aren't interested in compromising on anything. Instead, you focus your efforts on the one thing you will never, ever get: A complete ban on guns.

First off, there are just too many of them out there. They're never going completely away, regardless of what the law says. If private gun ownership was outlawed tomorrow, millions of Americans would immediately be living outside the law. There will always be guns, and the left needs to understand that so they can stop wasting their time trying to achieve the unachievable. There are over 400,000,000 privately owned firearms in this country. They're not going away just because someone says "Hey, that's illegal now!"

Second, it would take a super majority in both the House and the Senate, and ratification by 38 States, to amend the Constitution. That's just not ever going to happen. The left will never have the votes they need.

So, instead of wasting time trying to ban guns that are scary looking, why not come to the table with some ideas that are actually viable?

The left seems to possess a complete inability to even think of doing that...

What are you willing to compromise on?
See, you are in favor of criminals getting guns. I have as many firearms as I need for hunting and a weapons permit to carry. Tell me, what do I have to fear taking a BC which I had to do to work in five different jobs. It’s hilarious. You seem to worry more about the bus driver for your kids getting one then a criminal.

No shit. Who the fk isn’t. Thats a farcical statement. Crminals will always buy guns if given the opportunity which you and the nra propose.
If you’re not against selling them to criminals, underaged or mentally unfit. If you’re fine with periodicals going out to public advertising private sales to anyone with no required BC, you’re a a proponent of mass gun hysteria……and you’re a gun provider for any criminal whose willing to and able to buy a gun.

Crminals will always buy guns if given the opportunity which you and the nra propose.

I've never proposed allowing criminals to buy guns. Why are you lying?

Forum List

Back