On guns: "Do the right thing!"

Crminals will always buy guns if given the opportunity which you and the nra propose.

I've never proposed allowing criminals to buy guns. Why are you lying?
You never proposed private sellers mandate background checks for private buyers. They do it in states that show decrease in gun violence. Maybe you never knew this. Every manufactured firearm started out with an FFL sale. After that, no one mandates the gun a holic seller .

You're right, there are Dem shitholes worse than Chicago.
Like the state of Texas controlled by repugnants. That’s a shit hole, Mississippi and a bunch of other of the most dangerous states to live in controlled by repugnants.

So your comparison was stupid? Good to know.

Now Illinois, is MUCH safer then Texas.

In what categories? Link?
Pick out a category, choose a main stream source, not Fox, tell us what parameters you wish for rates….per 100,000 for example.

Meet the Republicans representing cities with a higher murder rate than Chicago​

Thanks for the list.
Looks like 25 Dem cities, 9 Republican cities with higher murder rates than Chicago. Kind of.

Jackson MS, Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Dayton, South Bend and Wilmington all have Dem mayors.
I think the other three are non-partisan or independent.

Maybe you need a more honest list?

Just because a city has a Republican member of Congress doesn't make them a Rep controlled city.

See, you are in favor of criminals getting guns.

I'm not, but if you insist on being an ignorant, non-thinking little brain-dead fuck, I won't try to stop you...

I have as many firearms as I need for hunting and a weapons permit to carry. Tell me, what do I have to fear taking a BC which I had to do to work in five different jobs. It’s hilarious. You seem to worry more about the bus driver for your kids getting one then a criminal.

Why are you afraid to answer my question?

What are you, as an anti-gun, American-hating lib, willing to compromise on?

Do you agree that we will never, ever get rid of all guns?

Crminals will always buy guns if given the opportunity which you and the nra propose.

I've never proposed allowing criminals to buy guns. Why are you lying?

Because she has no valid argument. She has no plan, no suggestions. She just whines and makes up silly names for people who disagree with her...

A gun in a classroom will not kill anyone by itself but, a well trained teacher could protect their students with one if needed. Guns are not bad. They are inanimate objects. There is no reason to limit law abiding citizens from buying or owning the
No teacher should have to carry a gun in the classroom. They are not police officers.

Forum List

Back