On Monday President Obama Will Issue Another Executive Order

“With the strokes of a pen, the president will have a very real and immediate impact on the lives of millions of LGBT people across the country,” said Chad Griffin, president of the Human Rights Campaign, a gay rights group.

The officials said that means the change will probably take effect by early next year.

:lmao:

What exactly is he signing??

An Executive Order barring companies contracted with the government from discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity. It basically adds sexual orientation and gender discrimination to existing Federal hiring and contracting rules.

America's best (and really, the ONLY) ally in the Middle West is being attacked, Europe's security is threatened by a former KGB thug and the southern border is breached by coyotes, dumping helpless kids in America, Obama worries about freaks of nature.

Figures.

Glorious.

"You can't force me to bake a gay wedding cake!"

Actually, yes. Yes we can. Thus saith President Obama.

Such delicious conservatard tears.

Glorious.

Another hyper-partisan hack lets us know how much they prefer the rule of man, not law.

Congrats.

An Executive Order barring companies contracted with the government from discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity. It basically adds sexual orientation and gender discrimination to existing Federal hiring and contracting rules.

I read that it doesn't affect hiring what so ever which I support..

Let's just fucking make it mandatory and force businesses to hire anyfuckingbody.. criminals, cross dressers, people who have a lousy work history, dung beetle eating clowns, etc etc.. FUCK IT.. The government should be the judge and jury on how, when, why, and where.. after all, he only has two more yrs left and then most likely we'll have a Conservative as our President.. He can take his handy dandy pen and say whatever he feels or thinks is right.. Fuck the Constitution and Congress.. why the hell do we even need them any longer?

Last edited:
Glorious.

Not really. What he's saying is if you get taxpayer dollars, you can't discriminate against tax paying American citizens.

You can still refuse to bake a wedding cake for gays in quite a few places. Check your local listings, er, laws :D

As a taxpayer, I want the ones who provide the best service for the lowest cost, not the ones that meet Obama's social engineering objectives.

But hey, we did elect him dictator, didn't we?

As a taxpayer, I want the ones who provide the best service for the lowest cost, not the ones that meet Obama's social engineering objectives.

But hey, we did elect him dictator, didn't we?

He's not writing the EO, he's adding to already existing ones that bar discrimination based on things like race, religion, country of origin, etc.

Glorious.

Not quite. Unless the guy baking that cake is a federal contractor who is under contract to bake wedding cakes for the federal government, this EO doesn't apply to him.

Obama enjoys stripping away codes of conduct put forward by our society .

In extending the new protections, Mr. Obama is building on two longstanding executive orders. He is adding sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protections that apply to federal contractors and that were approved by President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965. And he is adding gender identity as a protected category to a 1969 directive by President Richard M. Nixon that applies to federal employees, which was later amended by President Bill Clinton to include sexual orientation.​

"Dictator" Obama is just adding "the gheys" to "dictator Johnson and Nixon's" EOs.

In extending the new protections, Mr. Obama is building on two longstanding executive orders. He is adding sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protections that apply to federal contractors and that were approved by President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965. And he is adding gender identity as a protected category to a 1969 directive by President Richard M. Nixon that applies to federal employees, which was later amended by President Bill Clinton to include sexual orientation.​

"Dictator" Obama is just adding "the gheys" to "dictator Johnson and Nixon's" EOs.

You missed this part:

President George W. Bush had amended Johnson's order in 2002 to allow religious groups to hire and fire based upon religious identity. Churches also are able to hire ministers as they see fit. The senior administration officials said Obama will not change those exemptions.

Forum List

Back