On Now: Comey Hearing to Senate Oversight Committee

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Comey is now being grilled by the Senate Oversight Committee, so far he has reported that the FBI worked with Spain and busted a Russian hacker that had created a large network of bot-nets, and he is now in jail in Spain.

More interesting news coming...

It appears ex-AG Lynch is being investigated for an email to the Clinton campaign saying that she would make sure Clinton wouldn't be taken down for her server... Comey said the information is ongoing and classified and can not speak about it in the hearing today.

Comey just said there were THOUSANDS of new Clinton emails including some from her first three months as Sec. of State that Huma had forwarded to Weiner's laptop... but they said it didn't change the finding of "intent" in order to go through prosecuting her.

Comey just admitted that the investigation into Trump's associates having connections to Russia is still ongoing.

im watching,, maybe someone needs to ask,,,,,if Russia tampered with the election in Trumps favor, then how come Hillary got more votes?

im watching,, maybe someone needs to ask,,,,,if Russia tampered with the election in Trumps favor, then how come Hillary got more votes?

You need to stop looking at the popular vote and look at what matters, and that is the Electoral College. The best way to understand how to win an election you should read up on the Prohibition movement in the early 1900's and just how they were able to win the vote by not focusing on trying to get as many votes as possible, but playing the margins. They didn't spend time on people they knew were either hardcore against their movement, or those that were totally for their movement, but instead just those 5-10% that were on the fence that would eventually sway the entire vote.

As the saying goes, work smarter, not harder.

You need to stop looking at the popular vote and look at what matters, and that is the Electoral College. The best way to understand how to win an election you should read up on the Prohibition movement in the early 1900's and just how they were able to win the vote by not focusing on trying to get as many votes as possible, but playing the margins. They didn't spend time on people they knew were either hardcore against their movement, or those that were totally for their movement, but instead just those 5-10% that were on the fence that would eventually sway the entire vote.

well that was an ongoing joke all of this time,,,,,"If Russia Interfered, then how come Hillary got more votes"......I remember when Rush said something I said about two weeks before I mentioned,,,,,how did russia know which states to where they could hack the election? right? I mean, there were about 20 states where it may have been too close to call,,,so maybe Russia already knew which four states to hack?,,,and where is the evidence that they got their hands on the ballots?

well that was an ongoing joke all of this time,,,,,"If Russia Interfered, then how come Hillary got more votes"......I remember when Rush said something I said about two weeks before I mentioned,,,,,how did russia know which states to where they could hack the election? right? I mean, there were about 20 states where it may have been too close to call,,,so maybe Russia already knew which four states to hack?,,,and where is the evidence that they got their hands on the ballots?

Comey specifically said that there is no evidence actual ballot counts were changed by Russia though there is evidence they tried to hack voter rolls. He did say it is High confidence they hacked the DNC and other outlets that was involved with the election.

Comey just said that he believed information released by WikiLeaks put American lives at risk and that the FBI is investigating them but could not talk about charges for Assange yet...

Hillary was probably right when she said Comey probably influenced the election.

Telling the truth about a liberal, usually results in the liberal getting far fewer votes.

Gee, that's too bad. :itsok:

with Hillary, she actually believes that Putin and his army changed the minds of up to 20 Million voters of who were in love with Hillary, then all of a sudden, they all fell in love with Trump,,,right?

im wathing stuart smalley now,,,why hasnt he asked how the Russians were able to tamper with the ballots yet,,,his only concern is how much money Trump invested in Russian Vodka stock.:laugh:

with Hillary, she actually believes that Putin and his army changed the minds of up to 20 Million voters of who were in love with Hillary, then all of a sudden, they all fell in love with Trump,,,right?

If you are watching the hearing, you saw that Comey admitted that him giving the letter to Congress that they were going over new evidence from Weiner's lap top, that it influenced the election, but that he made the decision to do it because he thought not releasing a letter for what they were doing could hurt the reputation of the FBI later down the road. He did say that he didn't release the letter publicly, he game it to members of Congress, and they were the ones to release if publicly and thus hurting Hillary in the election.

im wathing stuart smalley now,,,why hasnt he asked how the Russians were able to tamper with the ballots yet,,,his only concern is how much money Trump invested in Russian Vodka stock.:laugh:

Comey said earlier that there is evidence that Russia has attempted to change vote numbers in other countries and that he feels they will try to do it in the future in the U.S.

Comey just said there were THOUSANDS of new Clinton emails including some from her first three months as Sec. of State that Huma had forwarded to Weiner's laptop... but they said it didn't change the finding of "intent" in order to go through prosecuting her.

Never in my lifetime have I heard an FBI Director publicly lay out a case for 13 felony counts and then say she didn't intend to! Does anyone seriously think that kind of defense would work for any of us?

Never in my lifetime have I heard an FBI Director publicly lay out a case for 13 felony counts and then say she didn't intend to! Does anyone seriously think that kind of defense would work for any of us?

The crazy thing is, one of the Senators asked over and over why Weiner isn't being prosecuted for having the classified information without having the clearance for it, or why Huma isn't being prosecuted for forwarding the information to his lap top... and Comey couldn't really answer it.

I found his contortions on how alleged "Legitimate" US journalists are different from WikiLeak rather amusing. They just push out intelligence without regard to concerns but journalists always call us first to let us know and to work with us.

Forum List

Back