On Saturday, the morning of the day Sgt Johnson is to be buried,...

Neither - but thanks I guess for yet another racial slander :rolleyes:

-- The sequined cowboy hats, zebra-striped fedoras and other dazzling headgear are nothing new. The congresswoman’s proclivity for sequined or otherwise embellished hats has been a constant throughout her political career. When she was elected to Congress in 2010, she learned that the body has had a rule banning hats on the floor since the 19th century and briefly lobbied to get the rule overturned. According to Wilson, her love of hats goes back to her grandmother, for whom she is named. "When I was a little girl, they all wore hats and gloves. I was always a prissy little girl who wanted to be like my grandmother,” she told The Hill newspaper upon being named one of D.C.’s Most Beautiful People by the paper in 2013.

She dresses like a hooker.

You need to find better hookers

Naaa, with a wife like mine I don't need them.

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.
Maxine Waters @RepMaxineWaters
General Kelly has lied. Rep. Wilson has conducted herself w/ dignity. The only empty barrel I see is the one in the Oval Office.

10:35 AM - Oct 21, 2017

I guess a mix. That is too say someplace between the two. Maybe she'll get cred from both blacks and whites.

Sheila-Lee-Jackson-Constitution.jpg
This is pretty idiotic. I started a thread about what Frederica looks like, a Rodeo clown or a pimp before this was created and it was merged into this thread dealing with Johnson's funeral.

Wtf does this stupid shit? Hmmm, I think I know,

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.

It wasn't President Trump who made this political.
What you said about Trump also applies to Rep. Wilson, who was the one who made it political to begin with.

Yeah it was Wilson who said no other Presidents called families!

The widow should have recorded it ,so that it would not become a he said, she said situation.
Me personally, if I didn't hear the whole conversation to begin with, I would not commit on it.
When a person hears only a partial conversation, means it's is taken out of context to the whole.

Wasn't that convenient that the widows representative was with her?
No ones asking why?

-- The sequined cowboy hats, zebra-striped fedoras and other dazzling headgear are nothing new. The congresswoman’s proclivity for sequined or otherwise embellished hats has been a constant throughout her political career. When she was elected to Congress in 2010, she learned that the body has had a rule banning hats on the floor since the 19th century and briefly lobbied to get the rule overturned. According to Wilson, her love of hats goes back to her grandmother, for whom she is named. "When I was a little girl, they all wore hats and gloves. I was always a prissy little girl who wanted to be like my grandmother,” she told The Hill newspaper upon being named one of D.C.’s Most Beautiful People by the paper in 2013.

Well you must've been married for a while if the last time you saw a hooker she was dressed anything like Wilson.

Well you must've been married for a while if the last time you saw a hooker she was dressed anything like Wilson.

The phrase was "Saloon Hooker".

View attachment 155716
Pretty much what trump looks like except for the hair.

Actually it's Wilson who seems desperate to keep the issue alive despite the fact that her effort to use the death of a fallen Soldier as a political tool seems to be backfiring.
You, of course, said the same thing about trump's speech about how he did more than past Presidents?

Oh, because saloon hookers wear cowboy hats and pant suits. Still way off, but seeing your attempts to make sense of blind hatred is amusing

Oh, because saloon hookers wear cowboy hats and pant suits. Still way off, but seeing your attempts to make sense of blind hatred is amusing

(smile) Hatred? That would be coming from your side. While she is indeed a **** I don't hate her. You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit about anything you think?

Kid I don't have a dog in this fight, Trump's an asshole playing a part. They all play their parts. That's why we'll be in a very large shooting war very soon. Stupid people, you know...just like you still think that there are two distinct "party's". There aren't there is just one and their playing the people off against one another.

Forum List

Back