🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On the negative view of education conservatives have

I'm hearing a lot of complaints about so called liberal education. If its an issue then why dont you do something about it instead of whining on the Internet about. You conservatives could start your own schools and teach whatever you want.

LOL

Listen at you. When we want to fund charter schools and employ school voucher programs or home school you guys lose your minds! Oh mah goodness, muh public education!

We've been trying to do just that, Nia, amidst constant liberal objections...

I'm hearing a lot of complaints about so called liberal education. If its an issue then why dont you do something about it instead of whining on the Internet about. You conservatives could start your own schools and teach whatever you want.

We have, private schools and home schooling...and guess who wails about them? Your ilk

We have, private schools and home schooling...and guess who wails about them? Your ilk

And is regularly looking at ways to use government force against them.

I for one am sick of hearing how over-educated socially-dysfunctional liberals with Marxist tendencies are "smarter" and "more intelligent" than conservatives.

That whole concept stinks of intellectual supremacism.
Your party voted for a guy because they wanted work that requires zero education. Work that robots will do for free or homeless 3rd worlders will do for almost nothing.

How's that? he certainly got support from the labor unions, which were traditional Democrats strongholds.

Still haven't figured out why ya'll lost, eh? :biggrin:
Why do you think we're trying to stop Russia from sabotaging the next election?

I suspect the labor unions that supported Trump did so because they see the GOP turning into the populist, pre-civil rights Democrat party.
19989668_10209729799897408_3629409941533661399_n.jpg
19989668_10209729799897408_3629409941533661399_n.jpg

I for one am sick of hearing how over-educated socially-dysfunctional liberals with Marxist tendencies are "smarter" and "more intelligent" than conservatives.

Your party voted for a guy because they wanted work that requires zero education. Work that robots will do for free or homeless 3rd worlders will do for almost nothing.
We voted for a guy who will allow us to work and get ahead, whether or not we sign up for 18 years of indoctrination at the hands of marxist tools.
Exactly. When a robot takes your job because you were too lazy to open a book, don't complain.
Those snowflakes at Berkley burning their town down because they don't want to hear a different view, are really educated. Lol

That's really nasty and I agree. Neither side is smarter, in general, but stereotyping liberals as Marxists is not very intelligent either.
If people like the OP would stop provoking this kind of ridiculous "conversation" -- really just an invitation to mud wrestle -- it would help.

That's really nasty and I agree. Neither side is smarter, in general, but stereotyping liberals as Marxists is not very intelligent either.
If people like the OP would stop provoking this kind of ridiculous "conversation" -- really just an invitation to mud wrestle -- it would help.

Liberals are not Marxists, you idiot progtards are though

The use of street violence to censor your enemies. That's not a classic liberal thing.

Also liberal educated kids haven't figured out which gender they are. When all it takes is a lookie.

The use of street violence to censor your enemies. That's not a classic liberal thing.

I know true Liberals, they don't act like petulant children when they don't get their way

"The pomofascist sees himself as the embodiment of good and worthy causes. The less everyone else supports those causes, the less human they are, and therefore deserving fewer rights and less entitlement to their own views. Lying to them or about them is of no consequence. Beyond a not-so-far-off point of disagreement, it is acceptable to attack them, rhetorically or bodily." Why What Some Call Cultural Marxists Are Actually Pomofascists

Forum List

Back