On the Pleasure of Hating.

They don't consider the 3rd, 4th and 5th options. Binary thought doesnt win any ballgames.

They don't consider the 3rd, 4th and 5th options. Binary thought doesnt win any ballgames.
Every aspect of a particle can be expressed as information, and put into binary code. So you should be careful about dismissing binary thought as information is binary. The universe could theoretically be broken down into ones and zeroes.

The mistake that many people make in believing there are shades of grey of truth is that there are shades of grey of situations. Which is why the natural law can not be codified into letters of the law. There’s just to many scenarios which lead to loopholes in the letter of the law.

Every aspect of a particle can be expressed as information, and put into binary code. So you should be careful about dismissing binary thought as information is binary. The universe could theoretically be broken down into ones and zeroes.
Binary thought is not the same thing as binary code, hollyyyyyyyyyy non sequitur ballsacksssss BATMANNNNNN

You need to learn 4d chess.

Let me help you with your error, ding.

Binary thought refers to the concept "two of them."

Binary CODE is 1s and 0s. In any NUMBER of combinations.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

:lol:

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

Right and wrong are literally binary.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

If you can solve a puzzle using more than 2 methods - thats what it means to breach a binary thought process.

Right and wrong are sometimes a dichotomy, and sometimes not.

Children can understand these things.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

If you can solve a puzzle using more than 2 methods - thats what it means to breach a binary thought process.

You do realize your condescending attitude says more about you than me, right?

That’s binary too.

A nebular opposition (also binary system) is a pair of related terms or concepts that are opposite in meaning. Binary opposition is the system by which language and thought, two theoretical opposites are strictly defined and set off against one another.[1] It is the contrast between two mutually exclusive terms, such as on and off, up and down, left and right.[2]

Binary opposition - Wikipedia

Something is binary if it contains only two parts or options. In mathematics or computing, those two parts are 1s and 0s. In binary thinking, a person only considers two possibilities.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

That’s binary too.
Its completely necessary with you - its the way you talk to others and so its obviously your preferred means of communication.

You seek conflict ~ and you declare a lot of absolutes that are demonstrably false. Of course when people do that, in discourse, it is challenged as an idea.

You said right and wrong is "literally" binary.

Thats demonsrably false -

there are categories of these things.

moral rights and wrongs ..

right and wrong problem solving...

When you can solve a problem in more than 1 way, and fail to solve a problem in more than 1 way, right and wrong are not "literally" binary.

Conceptually, thinking theres only 1 way to solve a problem and 1 way to fail is called binary thinking ~ which indicates a disposition of poor critical thinking.

Poor critical thinking is like saying something along the lines of . ..

we hate in others what we most hate in ourselves...

without 1st considering that most folks hate the worst of humanity (folks who harm children) the most because its NOT in them to do so.....not because it is....and they hate it.

Thats binary thinking.

Something is binary if it contains only two parts or options. In mathematics or computing, those two parts are 1s and 0s. In binary thinking, a person only considers two possibilities.
Yes, that's been established.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

That’s binary too.
Its completely necessary with you - its the way you talk to others and so its obviously your preferred means of communication.

You seek conflict ~ and you declare a lot of absolutes that are demonstrably false. Of course when people do that, in discourse, it is challenged as an idea.

When you can solve a problem in more than 1 way, and fail to solve a problem in more than 1 way, right and wrong are not "literally" binary.

Conceptually, thinking theres only 1 way to solve a problem and 1 way to fail is called binary thinking ~ which indicates a disposition of poor critical thinking.

without 1st considering that most folks hate the worst of humanity (folks who harm children) the most because its NOT in them to do so.....not because it is....and they hate it.

Thats binary thinking.
That’s pretty ironic that you accuse me of seeking conflict.

I can’t help it if my beliefs create conflicts in others. That’s beyond my control. I don’t hold my beliefs because they are controversial. I hold my beliefs because there are good reasons for holding them. People who do not have well thought out positions don’t like it because I have a basis for my beliefs and they don’t. You can’t argue the merits of your beliefs so you attack my character instead.

Moral relativism is be a non-binary system. Moral absolutism is a binary system.

fucckkkkkinn cripeeee

That’s binary too.

Thats binary thinking.

I can’t help it if my beliefs create conflicts in others. That’s beyond my control. I don’t hold my beliefs because they are controversial. I hold my beliefs because there are good reasons for holding them. People who do not have well thought out positions don’t like it because I have a basis for my beliefs and they don’t. You can’t argue the merits of your beliefs so you attack my character instead.
You literally ignored a direct refutation of your belief regarding what we hate in others, and instead employed diversionary tactics and condescendingly acting like a victim.

The problem with you is that youre literally not able to defend your beliefs, and so you go tactical like a kid, & thats coping.

Otherwise, you could begin explaining how we all must seek to harm children, because thats the most hated trait that society seems to frown upon in others....and for your theory to be true, we all must be desiring to do so ourselves since its something we hate.

That we dont, refutes your theory. Its not an absolute, check mate, its a "sometimes."

And sometimes, we ADMIRE, not HATE, in others what we hate in ourselves.

You clearly didnt think these platitudes through, and you clearly want to run from that fact and devolve into meta like usual

Binary thinking is binary thought.

I can solve puzzles or problems multiple ways, and usually do to check my work. That is not binary thought. An example of binary thought would be getting the answer right or getting the answer wrong. There isn’t a middle ground. The quadratic equation is a perfect example. In the quadratic equation there are multiple root solutions but only one of the two is correct.

I can solve puzzles or problems multiple ways, and usually do to check my work. That is not binary thought. An example of binary thought would be getting the answer right or getting the answer wrong. There isn’t a middle ground. The quadratic equation is a perfect example. In the quadratic equation there are multiple root solutions but only one of the two is correct.
You only repeated what I already said...

the only real question - is why you didnt realize it.

That’s binary too.

Thats binary thinking.

You literally ignored a direct refutation of your belief regarding what we hate in others, and instead employed diversionary tactics and condescendingly acting like a victim.

The problem with you is that youre literally not able to defend your beliefs, and so you go tactical like a kid, & thats coping.

Otherwise, you could begin explaining how we all must seek to harm children, because thats the most hated trait that society seems to frown upon in others....and for your theory to be true, we all must be desiring to do so ourselves since its something we hate.

That we dont, refutes your theory. Its not an absolute, check mate, its a "sometimes."

You clearly didnt think these platitudes through, and you clearly want to run from that fact and devolve into meta like usual
GT, your so called refutation was so far afield as to be idiotic. You wanted to argue an idiotic point that you hate child abusers. You needed to take such an extreme position because things like being rude or selfish or arrogant wouldn’t work. That’s why I called your argument a fring argument. You are literally trying to define the rule by exception. You do that a lot too.

That’s binary too.

Thats binary thinking.

GT, your so called refutation was so far afield as to be idiotic. You wanted to argue an idiotic point that you hate child abusers. You needed to take such an extreme position because things like being rude or selfish or arrogant wouldn’t work. That’s why I called your argument a fring argument. You are literally trying to define the rule by exception. You do that a lot too.
Ding, exceptions to things mean that they arent absolutes.

You've never seemed to have been able to grasp that.

There are plenty of other examples of things we hate in others that we dont hate in ourselves.

Racism. Racist hate the other color, not their own.
Homophobia. They hate folks with a different disposition than the norm.
Sexism, of the opposite sex.
Partisan hatred of OPPOSITE views.

The list goes on and on, I merely gave you the most OBVIOUS example because I was talking to someone who fails basic logic on a consistent basis and even THEN you failed to grasp it.

You only repeated what I already said...

the only real question - is why you didnt realize it.
I explained the difference. Your position that using multiple methods to solve a problem is not an example of a refutation of binary thought. Binary thought is when you only see one of two possible outcomes. Such as right and wrong. In your morally relativistic universe you do not believe there is an absolute right and an absolute wrong. In my black and white universe, I do. And in fact, the universe is binary. It’s literally the basis for cause and effect.

Forum List

Back