On the wrong side, again, in Egypt

I don't think we should be on anyones "side" over there, has this turned out well anytime we got involved in a Middle Eastern country?

At least allow the American People to be included in the decisions on Foreign Aid. Right now, the People have no say. Big Brother passes their Tax Dollars out like candy. There is absolutely no accountability. We need big changes in the process that decides Foreign Aid issues. The People need to be included in the process.

How about we don't give aid to countries that burn American flags in the streets and shreek "DEATH TO AMERICA" every 5 minutes, just a thought.

I don't think we should be on anyones "side" over there, has this turned out well anytime we got involved in a Middle Eastern country?

At least allow the American People to be included in the decisions on Foreign Aid. Right now, the People have no say. Big Brother passes their Tax Dollars out like candy. There is absolutely no accountability. We need big changes in the process that decides Foreign Aid issues. The People need to be included in the process.

How about we don't give aid to countries that burn American flags in the streets and shreek "DEATH TO AMERICA" every 5 minutes, just a thought.

:lol: Yes, that would be a logical start. Me thinks that's a pretty minimal requirement.

Just yesterday, you were shedding crocodile years over those poor, pitiful Muslim Brotherhood "protesters" that Obama was "complicit" in the "massacre" of.

Which side are you on, exactly? What do you think Obama should be doing?

Just yesterday, you were shedding crocodile years over those poor, pitiful Muslim Brotherhood "protesters" that Obama was "complicit" in the "massacre" of.

Resign in disgrace?

Here's an article from 2-1/2 years ago warning of the stupidity of the Stuttering Clusterfukk and Hitlery Clinton.... BEFORE the MB took power in Egypt.

Obama, Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood | FrontPage Magazine

In short, Obama has just handed both al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, two of the most powerful of our jihadist enemies, a major political victory. Granted, at this stage the victory is merely a symbolic one. But in doing so, Obama runs the very real risk of substantively facilitating their struggle for political domination in the Arab countries currently in upheaval, and of enabling their even more substantive successes in the fields of political and military battle against their avowed and most hated enemy: Western civilization.

In short Obama is helping two of the most ruthless and radical Islamic terrorist forces in the world to achieve their long-awaited goal: “Islam uber Alles.”

One cannot help but wonder, which side is he on?

U.S. shifts to closer contact with Egypt Islamists | Reuters

The Obama Administration Opens Formal Contacts With the Muslim Brotherhood | National Review Online

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Besides explaining what the Muslim Brotherhood is and has always been, the major point of The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the West Sabotage America was to warn that this day was coming. And so it has come: Reuters reports that the Obama administration has established a policy of formal contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood is the world’s most important Islamist organization. It is openly, unabashedly committed to the destruction of the United States and the West. In typical Obama fashion, this disastrous decision to engage America’s avowed enemies has been couched as the mere continuation of prior policy: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is reported to have confirmed that the U.S. would “resume” contacts which had “occurred in recent years.” But make no mistake about it, this is a new policy.

The contacts that have occurred in recent years have been outside of U.S. policy — at the urging of leftists in the State Department, the intelligence community, the commentariat, and, in particular, the Obama White House. They have long campaigned for a policy of “engagement” with the Muslim Brotherhood (including Hamas, the terrorist organization that is the Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch). They’ve needed to do this campaigning because it was American policy not to deal with the Brotherhood — dealing with the Brothers empowers them, bolstering their status as leaders of mainstream Islam and legitimizing their agenda, which calls for Islamicizing societies, ultimately establishing a global caliphate, destroying Israel, and incrementally expanding sharia throughout the West.

The mess in Egypt is totally, completely, absolutely and utterly 100% on the Stuttering Clusterfukk and Hitlery.

THE most incompetent Foreign Affairs duo in American History.

By a WIDE margin.

Have they ever gotten ANYTHING right?

He's already done too much. The damage is done. We'll be experiencing Blowback on this one for many years to come.

He's already done too much. The damage is done. We'll be experiencing Blowback on this one for many years to come.

He shouldn't have "done" anything.

How come the House can vote 40 times to do away with and defund the Obamacare but not 1 time to get rid of or defund aid to Eygpt? It ain't Big Brother, it's a do nothing useless congress.

How come the House can vote 40 times to do away with and defund the Obamacare but not 1 time to get rid of or defund aid to Eygpt? It ain't Big Brother, it's a do nothing useless congress.

I hear ya, but that gets into the whole NWO Globalist thing. Neocons and Communists/Progressives have a lot more in common than they'll ever admit. In the end, they're both staunch Nanny/Police Stater Globalists. They both fully endorse aggressive Foreign Interventionism. They don't want anything to change. And why should they? Right now, they make all the decisions on Foreign Aid. There is no input from American Taxpayers whatsoever. The current process excludes them completely. It's time to scrap the current process. The People need to be more involved with these decisions.

Last edited:
obama was always on the side of radical islam. He always saw radical islam as an ally in his own greater war against colonialism, imperialism, America and western influence.

The left may get out their crayons and try to color this, but it's indisputable that obama's policies are in total collapse. With it goes American power. Not only have his policies collapsed, but there is no one he can turn to for support in any of endeavors. Who could he call? China? Russia? Germany? Likely England won't give him anything any longer. obama has made the United States irrelevant.

Maybe so, but foreign meddling is playing a big part. It was clear that Great Britain and the U.S. were selling the Muslim Brotherhood to the Egyptian People.

The problem that I have with your stance is here the notion that the Egyptian people needed to be sold on the Muslim Brothehrood at all. We don't really care who is in power, it's one reason we haven't stopped aid despite the coup, what we care about is stability and we were willing to work with the Muslim Brotherhood, not because we wanted them to be in power, but because it was obvious that they were going to rise to power with Mubarak's fall.

We didn't put them into power, the Egyptian people did.

ONLY because the opposing majority was broken up into scores of different factions and also because they had no organized parties.......the MB had been a well-organized underground group for decades....which is the only reason they won the plurality of votes....

After putting up with the Brotherhood for awhile and seeing their nefarious operations instituting oppressive Sharia law the Egyptian people had enough.....did you see the MILLIONS of protesters against the Hood....?

Tell me....would you be OK with Americans "democratically" electing a tyrant to power and then let him and his party usurp our Constitution and institute their own form of law.....?

oh wait...

Last edited:
Maybe so, but foreign meddling is playing a big part. It was clear that Great Britain and the U.S. were selling the Muslim Brotherhood to the Egyptian People.

The problem that I have with your stance is here the notion that the Egyptian people needed to be sold on the Muslim Brothehrood at all. We don't really care who is in power, it's one reason we haven't stopped aid despite the coup, what we care about is stability and we were willing to work with the Muslim Brotherhood, not because we wanted them to be in power, but because it was obvious that they were going to rise to power with Mubarak's fall.

ONLY because the opposing majority was broken up into scores of different factions and also because they had no organized parties.......the MB had been a well-organized underground group for decades....which is the only reason they won the plurality of votes....

After putting up with the Brotherhood for awhile and seeing their nefarious operations instituting oppressive Sharia law the Egyptian people had enough.....did you see the MILLIONS of protesters against the Hood....?

Tell me....would you be OK with Americans "democratically" electing a tyrant to power and then let him and his party usurp our Constitution and institute their own form of law.....?

oh wait...

I think I dislike Libertarians more than I dislike dimocrap scum.

Nah.... But I truly dislike Libertarians.

They come in here and try to give everybody political advice while professing to not like politics.

Seriously disturbed people.

oh wait...

Big Brother backed the wrong horse once again. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like it's the first time or anything. And now we just love illegal bloody Military Coups. Go figure? Sometimes there is no right horse to back. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism should become a thing of the past. It's time for change.

oh wait...

Big Brother backed the wrong horse once again. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like it's the first time or anything. And now we just love illegal bloody Military Coups. Go figure? Sometimes there is no right horse to back. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism should become a thing of the past. It's time for change.

isn't it in our national interest to support the Egyptian people in their pursuit of freedom...?
oppression comes in many flavors...even 'democratically elected' ones....
at least Mubarek had the grace to finally step down when millions protested against him...

Will Obabble defend the suez canal...or will he ask the French to do it?

It is to obama's benefit to have the Suez closed. Stop the flow of middle eastern oil and people will be forced into $200,000 solar electric cars. Or, they can always move to the metropolis to be close to where they work and live in a coffin apartment.

Living in a box: The tiny 'coffin' apartments of Tokyo which cost up to £400 a month to rent | Mail Online

The Japanese don't mind coffins. With the right application of propaganda, they can be useful here too.

Big Brother backed the wrong horse once again. And he's still backing the wrong horse. Sometimes there is no right horse to back. We're seeing that in Syria and Libya as well. Time to end funding.

Big Brother backed the wrong horse once again. And he's still backing the wrong horse. Sometimes there is no right horse to back. We're seeing that in Syria and Libya as well. Time to end funding.

Just shut off the fossett god knows we need the money here at home.

Yes, it's time to accept the notion that sometimes there is no right horse to back. Bring the Tax Dollars back home and give it back to the American People. I think most Americans would like to see that.

Forum List

Back