On this 4th of July........Don’t forget to thank a Liberal

"Yet now you commiecrats are demanding Christian values to be substituted for our secular law enforcement decisions. Hypocrites much? .
That is the remark of cultural fascism, typically a falsehood that makes no sense. There are no commies in Americ. If there were they would not substitute any religous values "for our secular law enforcement decisions."

Real Christians would want our law enforcement motivated by spiritual and ethical values, though.

So you now want feel good law enforcement instead of equal justice under the law? Can't be having criminals inconvenienced, right? Amazingly I don't find this surprising at all. It's a hallmark for you commies, everything is situational, as in what would benefit you the best, the hell with the country.

Commies....how 1950s

No it goes back much further than than that. A heavily progressive income tax is the second plank of communism. Proportional taxes were the founders vision.

Our Founding Fathers were mostly White Christian slave owning anti tax gun nut Libertarians.

Trying to paint them as being modern day Democrats is absolutely bat shit crazy but then the Moon Bats that do it are well known for being idiots, aren't they?

But their liberalism was through the eyes of 18 th century aristocrats. They could not envision a society 250 years later. Doesn’t mean you don’t celebrate what they accomplished

If these men were around today, they would be called Deplorable Racist Homophobes.

They weren't "liberal" at all, not in the modern sense of the word.

In actuality, they were to the right of Rush.

You seem to define liberal as a single mindset that remains static through time

The definition of a liberal is pretty static. Just like the description of Magnesium on the periodic chart.
Very true

The definition of a liberal remains the same. The liberal issues of an era keeps changing

Correct.

A liberal is someone who behaves and talks according to the definition.

You and others and don't fit that. You are left wingers who have somehow acquired the label of liberal.

You can call a zebra an alligator.....but it is still a zebra (no offence to zebra's as I would not want them to believe I think as little of them as I do left wingers.....it was just an example).

"Yet now you commiecrats are demanding Christian values to be substituted for our secular law enforcement decisions. Hypocrites much? .
That is the remark of cultural fascism, typically a falsehood that makes no sense. There are no commies in Americ. If there were they would not substitute any religous values "for our secular law enforcement decisions."

Real Christians would want our law enforcement motivated by spiritual and ethical values, though.

So you now want feel good law enforcement instead of equal justice under the law? Can't be having criminals inconvenienced, right? Amazingly I don't find this surprising at all. It's a hallmark for you commies, everything is situational, as in what would benefit you the best, the hell with the country.

Commies....how 1950s

No it goes back much further than than that. A heavily progressive income tax is the second plank of communism. Proportional taxes were the founders vision.

Get over it

Income tax has funded our government for over a hundred years. Your threats of commie....commie.....commie are not very convincing

But their liberalism was through the eyes of 18 th century aristocrats. They could not envision a society 250 years later. Doesn’t mean you don’t celebrate what they accomplished

If these men were around today, they would be called Deplorable Racist Homophobes.

The definition of a liberal is pretty static. Just like the description of Magnesium on the periodic chart.
Very true

The definition of a liberal remains the same. The liberal issues of an era keeps changing

Correct.

You and others and don't fit that. You are left wingers who have somehow acquired the label of liberal.

You can call a zebra an alligator.....but it is still a zebra (no offence to zebra's as I would not want them to believe I think as little of them as I do left wingers.....it was just an example).
Let JFK explain it to you........

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

Commies....how 1950s

Get over it

Income tax has funded our government for over a hundred years. Your threats of commie....commie.....commie are not very convincing

Yet you commiecrats instituted the second plank of communism and still deny your roots, and have been trying to push all forms of religion out of the public square, just like every commie regime before you, that is just too funny.

Very true

Correct.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

Thanks for confirming you and many of the other left wing idiots on this board are NOT liberals.

Commies....how 1950s

Get over it

Yet you commiecrats instituted the second plank of communism and still deny your roots, and have been trying to push all forms of religion out of the public square, just like every commie regime before you, that is just too funny.

Taxation is Communist?

What a moron

Very true

Correct.

Thanks for confirming you and many of the other left wing idiots on this board are NOT liberals.

Such a snowflake

Very true

Correct.

Such a snowflake

I didn't call them snowflakes.

I called them leftwingers.

While being a snowflake makes you a leftwinger.

Being a leftwinger does not necessarily qualify you as a snowflake.

Yet you commiecrats instituted the second plank of communism and still deny your roots, and have been trying to push all forms of religion out of the public square, just like every commie regime before you, that is just too funny..
:p commiecrats? second plan of commumism?? force religion out of the public square???

You can pray all you want in the public square, but you can't make us pray with you.

You want a country that has not exist in fifty years, and you are willing to use fascist ideology to reinstate such a world.

Sod off with your cultural fascism.

Commies....how 1950s

Get over it

Taxation is Communist?

What a moron
The far right are not classical liberals, never have been.

Commies....how 1950s

Get over it

Taxation is Communist?

What a moron
The far right are not classical liberals, never have been.
They are John Birchers

You know, I like Glenn Beck, and have known him before he became LDS, and could put on a roaring drunk.

I like him then and I do now. And finally his political philosophy of Cleon Skousen, the Freeman Institute, and the Constitution "hanging by a thread" has lightened up since his days on TV when he was a freeky friday seven days a week night mare.

He is honest. He called out Abu Graib before anyone else on the right. He will dump on Trump if he disagrees. At times he thinks Mike Lee (fellow LDS) is even weirder than he himself.

I like Glenn.

Forum List

Back