🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On this day, 53 years ago.....

Does anyone else remember???
A woman abuser meets his just desserts. A sham who promised to help those in need in Cuba, then bails on them so those who were caught, were executed. He who had his Attorney General brother, wire tap Martin Luther King Jr. and declared him a communist dissident. Yeah, I remember that day.. If the event never happened then the man would of been defeated like Jimmy Carter was.

It was the day America's innocence was forever shattered. The world stood still in horror. Never forget. Always remember that hate can never be allowed to manifest itself in the death of any other being.

A woman abuser meets his just desserts. A sham who promised to help those in need in Cuba, then bails on them so those who were caught, were executed. He who had his Attorney General brother, wire tap Martin Luther King Jr. and declared him a communist dissident. Yeah, I remember that day.. If the event never happened then the man would of been defeated like Jimmy Carter was.

Just in case anyone forgot what a piece of shit you are....."thanks" for the reminder.

I was 3 at the time so no. I remember his brother though. That's when I learn about him.

RIP.

An interesting "twist" to the assassination, stems from a little green book found in Oswald's home, where he had planned to kill a right wing general (Walker, I think) and Gov. Connally of TX..........If I remember correctly, Oswald shot and missed the general and could have meant to kill Connally......
If so, so much for the supposed marksmanship of Oswald.

You know, I wasn't born yet either, however it was around the time of my conception.

And...................JFK was one of the best president s we had.

I was 10 yrs old.....I just remember everyone being sent home from school. Our parents were all sad, but I never realized how popular JFK was until much later.

We got the word at school during lunch.

Then the principal sent everyone home.

Everyone was expecting a nuclear attack from Russia.

Poor Russians had no idea what was going on either.

It was very sad watching the news on TV.

Cronkite broke down and cried on the air.

Last edited:
I was 10 yrs old.....I just remember everyone being sent home from school. Our parents were all sad, but I never realized how popular JFK was until much later.

Same recollection......sent home from school and stayed glued to an old black and white TV screen for days afterwards.

Forum List

Back