🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

I find it sad and feel sorry for people on both sides when in instances like these their thoughts turn to politics.

Democrats are used to controlling the message. Not confronting that is why Republicans have done so poorly. And Trump is a result of people being tired of letting them do that. You can feel that way, but their lies have to be challenged immediately. Look at what they do to the NRA every time.

It's time to stop running and stand and fight their fire with fire

I don't know why they killed the kid. After all, he was a well regulated militia.

You have the right to bear arms but you do not have the constitutional right to murder or injur someone with your right bear arms during a criminal act and you know this!

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

I find it sad and feel sorry for people on both sides when in instances like these their thoughts turn to politics.

Post of the day. Two kids injured and another dead and the first thing that comes to the mind of some people is to make a post on a political forum so they can push the agenda of the party they swore loyalty to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Great OP, kaz! You've claimed that your political opponents are unhappy that a bad guy was stopped before he
shot more than two people. You are a real rational guy.

Low lifes like yourself will politicize anything.
A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

Great OP, kaz! You've claimed that your political opponents are unhappy that a bad guy was stopped before he

And yet you never say this ever to a leftist when they say gun rights advocates like shootings.

Your hypocrisy reeks, pal. You just like the old days when leftists controlled the message and it was unchallenged

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

I'm just laughing at you. Another leftist who holds leftists to no standards and only speaks up in flaming hypocrisy

1Vb8W.gif
What a whiny little bitch you are, just like "the peemeister"
Stay tuned, crybaby.

I'm just laughing at you. Another leftist who holds leftists to no standards and only speaks up in flaming hypocrisy

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

And yet you never say this ever to a leftist when they say gun rights advocates like shootings.

Your hypocrisy reeks, pal. You just like the old days when leftists controlled the message and it was unchallenged

I have never said that gun rights activists like shootings.

This lines up quite well with the narrative for more gun control and for not arming teachers. The trained officer was able to stop the crime.

Forum List

Back