🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Irony, just like the pro abortion crowd giving lectures on gun control. Didn't think that one through, did you, Timmy!

You can't get me on that one. I'm for gun rights and abortion rights. I'm consistent, keep government out of it

Then what's with "too busy killing babies "? You care more about zygotes than you do our schoolchildren .

I said I'm pro-choice, wheelchair moron.

And I'm the one who wants our teachers to protect their lives and their children's lives. You're the one who wants dead children to exploit for your bigger government cause. Children are bleeding all over you and your hands, self centered piece of shit

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

Say liberals, did you hear about the kid who shot his sister over a video game controller? If I were a short-sighted liberal with a knee jerk reaction, it would seem to me we should criminalize video games, game controllers and/or siblings.

They're not trying to persuade the shooters, BlueGin.
'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.

kaz, are you drinking today?

Not yet. What did you have in mind?
I'm going to get some
jagermeister-logo.jpg

Chase it with my Budweiser.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

Tommy Taint says, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!"

i find it the saddest of all both sides use these shootings as a way to prove how right they are and wrong the other side is while in the process, no one is really even trying to fix the core issue the argument surrounds.

That stupid ignorant marxist Hogg fuck does not want anyone to have guns in school. Not even guards. That ass Hogg fuck is a liberal hero.

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

The school resource office is a member of the police force and is trained in weapons handling.

He is not a paid school staff member.

Also the NASRO is opposed to arming teachers, but I guess in your Repub mind they are Dems also.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Try reading the message again, government educated failure. You didn't contradict my point. He worked for and was paid for by the school and was on site. I didn't say he's not a cop, I said the way you phrased it was misleading in a convenient way for your endless Democrat cause.

I'm for onsite security. I just am against disarming trained CC holders as Democrats want to do. You have blood all over your hands. This shows that guns at schools are what saves lives. We need more of them in the right hands.

The irony is that would dramatically reduce the need to use them

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

My guns protect me and my family. Anything beyond that requires compensation.

'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

I agree, but I think his death before he killed anyone was a hugely important message to future shooters as well for the same reason, dead, no fame

Liberals want assault weapons ( AR-15's ) and high capacity magazines banned. So they are unhappy when one isn't used to murder 20 kids.

That is great logic. I'm proud to be on the receiving end of it.

^What a loser.

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

My guns protect me and my family. Anything beyond that requires compensation.

There you have it. Those Democrats who own firearms and who are calling for more gun control, are merely "hobbyists". How many times have we seen those virtue-signaling attention-seeking individuals cutting up their guns, selling them to the police, and posting it on Facebook?

I'm not saying goodbye to anything I own because this is not my hobby: I don't own firearms just because it's fun to go shooting. I own guns because they enable me to preserve my life, the lives of my family members, and my freedom. And that I am not giving that up without one hell of a fight.

I agree, but I think his death before he killed anyone was a hugely important message to future shooters as well for the same reason, dead, no fame

He DID wound 2. Looks like he wasn't hunting at random..

^What a loser.

:290968001256257790-final:

this would go a long way to slow it down. stop making the shooters famous. the hard part is, get the media who lives for the drama to follow suit. try to limit it and freedom of the press comes out.

Forum List

Back