🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

That nationwide media driven student protest really paid off ...not.
They're not trying to persuade the shooters, BlueGin.
'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Can you be any more ignorant!?
I doubt it.
Resource officer's are full time police officers.
What an idiot you are. WOW!
giphy.gif

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Irony, just like the pro abortion crowd giving lectures on gun control. Didn't think that one through, did you, Timmy!

You can't get me on that one. I'm for gun rights and abortion rights. I'm consistent, keep government out of it

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect
You forgot to send your thoughts and prayers, bitch
what a helpful reply, so on topic.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Irony, just like the pro abortion crowd giving lectures on gun control. Didn't think that one through, did you, Timmy!

You can't get me on that one. I'm for gun rights and abortion rights. I'm consistent, keep government out of it

Then what's with "too busy killing babies "? You care more about zygotes than you do our schoolchildren .

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

The school resource office is a member of the police force and is trained in weapons handling.

He is not a paid school staff member.

Also the NASRO is opposed to arming teachers, but I guess in your Repub mind they are Dems also.

'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Why are all of you so stupid?

Just proved that the best way to stop a shooter is a good guy with a gun and you're calling us stupid?
How many do you think he would have bagged without someone with a gun to stop him?

Sure sounds like you wish he could have killed more...

1Vb8W.gif
What a whiny little bitch you are, just like "the peemeister"
Stay tuned, crybaby.

Low lifes like yourself will politicize anything.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

I'm just laughing at you. Another leftist who holds leftists to no standards and only speaks up in flaming hypocrisy

:whatsign: :umno:

:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

That's all you've got? Of course it is

What is a State like Maryland doing with an "armed school resource officer"?

Are the people of Maryland sane....outside of that rotting cesspool Baltimore, which has been run by Democrats for half a century?

Great OP, kaz! You've claimed that your political opponents are unhappy that a bad guy was stopped before he
shot more than two people. You are a real rational guy.

And yet you never say this ever to a leftist when they say gun rights advocates like shootings.

Your hypocrisy reeks, pal. You just like the old days when leftists controlled the message and it was unchallenged

I have never said that gun rights activists like shootings.

Swish. Try reading it again. I helped you this time to make up for the failed education you got from government

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

This lines up quite well with the narrative for more gun control and for not arming teachers. The trained officer was able to stop the crime.

That is completely illogical. No armed people in Florida because the one armed guard wasn't where the shooting was and when he heard it he went to direct traffic and it lead to 17 deaths. One armed person was able to take out one shooter with a handgun and you say that evidence leads to no more guns are necessary? You think that proves more people capable of stopping shooters aren't necessary?

You'll spin anything to fit your contrived narrative, won't you? I suppose you have to, you had a bad day.

My God, man. You're another failed government school graduate, aren't you?

The Lefties are going to totally freak out if the SRO is also an NRA member!

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

28168170_580205399002956_6209409537330187847_n.jpg

It was a terrible day for you. He didn't get to murder any high schoolers before he was killed by a gun. That's double bad for you. First, no innocent deaths to exploit. Second, and even worse, it shows that guns actually save people.

You're just going to have to keep milking the 17 people you killed in Florida by preventing them from defending themselves and forcing them to rely on the repeatedly incompetent government to do it for them

It's also important to note that in virtually all school shooting incidents, the shooter harms nobody (but himself if he commits suicide), after being confronted by armed resistance.

The Lefties really hate that.

Why are all of you so stupid?

Just proved that the best way to stop a shooter is a good guy with a gun and you're calling us stupid?
How many do you think he would have bagged without someone with a gun to stop him?

Sure sounds like you wish he could have killed more...

You are stupidly using a single example of a trained law enforcement officer shooting a guy as your basis for arming
lots of people in schools. Dumb. Like a rock.

Forum List

Back