Once again pointing out the elephant in the room

In a world that has nuclear weapons, smart bombs, and tanks that easily go 60 mph, the premise of your OP is intellectual failure.

Easily disprovable argument.

A nation with 1/53rd of the US GDP can equip a modernized fighting force half our size (500,000) with tactical ballistic missiles, modern battle tanks, and multi-role aircraft.

Using Mahknovist organization, it is more than simple to form a modernized voluntary defense force organized under anarchist principals of equal size.

Easily disprovable argument.

A nation with 1/53rd of the US GDP can equip a modernized fighting force half our size (500,000) with tactical ballistic missiles, modern battle tanks, and multi-role aircraft.

Using Mahknovist organization, it is more than simple to form a modernized voluntary defense force organized under anarchist principals of equal size.
Then go do it.

I am not interested in joining you in your hallucinations. It is rather clear that anrachist principals are pretty much governing nonexistent schools.

And anarchist principles are a contradiction in terms.

Then go do it.

It has already been done.

I am not interested in joining you in your hallucinations

Nobody wanted you to begin with.

I prefer that you keep whoring for the system.

And anarchist principles are a contradiction in terms.

Shows that you have zero understanding of anarchist thought.

Anarchism is not anti-principal. It is anti-rulers. Anarchists 200 years ago were declaring that they followed principles and not men.

Shows that you have zero understanding of anarchist thought.

Anarchism is not anti-principal. It is anti-rulers. Anarchists 200 years ago were declaring that they followed principles and not men.
Shows you have zero understanding of anarchy. The anarchists cannot compel other anarchists, who might prefer Nazi prinicles, for example, to follow a more principled form of principles, without creating a kind of violent cast system.

The mans quote in the bottom of the OP is a strawman.

"Consenting" to taxes meant legislation passed by the representatives we elected.

thats what consent means in the context of the nation....and he is conflating it with "every single individual must agree."

Its a strawman to begin with.

you are free to leave at any time, so you consent by proxy.

its 2016, no more pretending you cant get very mobile and move your ass

The mans quote in the bottom of the OP is a strawman.

"Consenting" to taxes meant legislation passed by the representatives we elected.

thats what consent means in the context of the nation....and he is conflating it with "every single individual must agree."

Its a strawman to begin with.

He doesn't want to leave because he likes it here. And he likes all the cool shit we have because of the taxes we pay.

Shows you have zero understanding of anarchy. The anarchists cannot compel other anarchists, who might prefer Nazi prinicles, for example, to follow a more principled form of principles, without creating a kind of violent cast system.

Please do not lecture me on anarchism. I have been apart of this community for a very long time and have studied countless anarchists.

You are conflating principles with violent commands. Everyone governs themselves by principles, which are systems of philosophical reasoning and ethics.

How can you justify all the great things you maintain government does when the fundamental means of support and funding include violence and theft? The means need to justify the ends, and violence and theft are an evil means to an evil end.

There is no difference between a state and a street gang. There is no difference when the mafia extorts money for protection and stations two goons at your place of business, and when the government extorts money for protection and puts a police department on your block.

It always comes down to the social contract argument. That one bullshit theory that statists hinge the moral legitimacy of the state on. No matter how many times I point out the fallacies and the errors, you tools will clinch on to your beloved social contract.

Daily addition to the wall of wisdom...

Lysander-Spooner-taxation-robbery.jpg

How can you justify driving on state roads and highways, using city sidewalks, drinking the clean water, and not paying for it?

That is such a bullshit argument. First off, the problem is everywhere.

This is my home and where I make my livelihood. I am not abandoning what is rightfully mine to appease a bunch of anti-human *****.

How can you justify driving on state roads and highways, using city sidewalks, drinking the clean water, and not paying for it?

Because I reject that the state can own my means of movement and natural resources.

The state has no legitimate ownership over this country. Anything I pay to them is to be left alone, like protection money to the mafia.

That is such a bullshit argument. First off, the problem is everywhere.

This is my home and where I make my livelihood. I am not abandoning what is rightfully mine to appease a bunch of anti-human *****.
Its obvious why you deleted the rest.

Because to a derpderp mind, "consent of the governed" means every single man agrees. Impossible, of course.

Which is why "consent of the governed," in which he childishly pulled it OUT of context....ACTUALLY means via the VOTE.

You know?

ELECTIONS.

You know?

Like we do do.

Guess who is responsible for what we have got.......

dingdingding

WE THE PEOPLE

And more specifically - the elder ones.

I deleted nothing. Sometimes I revise, but not in that instance.

You should not make accusations which you cannot defend

Which is why "consent of the governed," in which he childishly pulled it OUT of context....ACTUALLY means via the VOTE.

We went over this, dumbass.

To consent to the validity of the vote, you must first consent to the validty of the system that encompasses the vote.

WE THE PEOPLE

This is the misconception of naive tools. Nietzche, back me up again...

df9b984f4a32e5bc7a925c4b36f639b1.jpg

The argument that the government represents the people fails on every account. It is possibly one the most fallacious arguments in all of existence actually.

Also the concept that the majority of people is the representation of the collective will of the people is another fallacy.

I deleted nothing. Sometimes I revise, but not in that instance.

You should not make accusations which you cannot defend

We went over this, dumbass.

To consent to the validity of the vote, you must first consent to the validty of the system that encompasses the vote.

WE THE PEOPLE

This is the misconception of naive tools. Nietzche, back me up again...

df9b984f4a32e5bc7a925c4b36f639b1.jpg

The argument that the government represents the people fails on every account. It is possibly one the most fallacious arguments in all of existence actually.

Also the concept that the majority of people is the representation of the collective will of the people is another fallacy.
Lie 1: you quoted my post, and deleted most of it within your quote box.

you: "i deleted nothing"

i give you 5 pinocchios.

the rest of this trite shit is making an absurd claim, followed by not demonstrating the validity of said claim using a cogent logical argument.

"cuz i said so, and cuz this other guy says so" is not an argument. useless.

gnite, badumm, tshhnh

Please do not lecture me on anarchism. I have been apart of this community for a very long time and have studied countless anarchists.

You are conflating principles with violent commands. Everyone governs themselves by principles, which are systems of philosophical reasoning and ethics.
You are OPTING OUT of our larger society, which keeps you safe and free to espouse all the deluded beliefs you please.

Without my tax money keeping your lifestyle safe a secure, you would have your own little Somalia.

I do that with every post.

I always narrow down the quote to what I am specifically replying too. I ignore what I feel is irrelevant material.

the rest of this trite shit is making an absurd claim, followed by not demonstrating the validity of said claim using a cogent logical argument.

gnite, badumm, tshhnh

Nothing substantive.

All deflection.

I do that with every post.

I always narrow down the quote to what I am specifically replying too. I ignore what I feel is irrelevant material.

gnite, badumm, tshhnh

Nothing substantive.

All deflection.
At least you recognize it. 1st step to recovery.

And yea, "delete," ...."narrow down"

:)

You are OPTING OUT of our larger society, which keeps you safe and free to espouse all the deluded beliefs you please.

That's bullshit. The only way to opt out of society is via death.

The problem is dumbasses like you thinking that they have a monopoly on society.

Without my tax money keeping your lifestyle safe a secure, you would have your own little Somalia.

I never wanted your blood money to begin with.

I am drowning in stupid inhuman bastards today
uhoh3.gif

How can you justify all the great things you maintain government does when the fundamental means of support and funding include violence and theft? The means need to justify the ends, and violence and theft are an evil means to an evil end.

There is no difference between a state and a street gang. There is no difference when the mafia extorts money for protection and stations two goons at your place of business, and when the government extorts money for protection and puts a police department on your block.

It always comes down to the social contract argument. That one bullshit theory that statists hinge the moral legitimacy of the state on. No matter how many times I point out the fallacies and the errors, you tools will clinch on to your beloved social contract.

Daily addition to the wall of wisdom...

Lysander-Spooner-taxation-robbery.jpg
Actually you’re only pointing out a false comparison fallacy – and your thread premise fails as a consequence; it’s nothing but empty sophistry.

That's bullshit. The only way to opt out of society is via death.

The problem is inhuman bastards like you thinking that they have a monopoly on society.

I never wanted your blood money to begin with.
Then do something about it besides post on a message board whining.

Take some fucking responsibility. You are a glorified whine ass, current status. G'job, and your main dissonance is imagining you're just better than everyone else.

Well, everyone else isnt seriously thinking they are a slave under tyranny while sitting on a message board freely, whining about it. Cuz, most people with cojones who truly feel enslaved fight to escape.

Forum List

Back