"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," wrote Christopher Ciccone, who hi

Some of us in the vanguard, we see what a fraud the homosexual agenda is. Used to be old school, and what was old will be new again. Because, it's true. The tidal wave of pushback.
Decent folks don't have anal sex...
The hell they don't. Sodomy is mostly a heterosexual thing, and when the wife is going down on me and I on her that's normal now. You are the weird one. A prude and a homophobe. So ends Mary, who needs a blowjob...
Speaking of broken minds, here we are. I am the weird one? What was your argument FOR gay marriage? I got lost in that fog of pejorative nonsense of your last post.

The argument for gay marriage is simple. If heterosexual opposite sex marriage is going to be allowed, there is no good reason, in a democratic society based on equal treatment under the law,

to ban same sex marriage.
As long as the judgement was decided by, 'political should be' and not by the law there will be opposition.
-------------------------
A day after Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts sided squarely with the Obama administration on the health care overhaul, the same jurist came out swinging against the court's ruling legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide.

In his dissenting opinion -- which he read from the bench for the first time in his nearly 10 years as chief justice -- Roberts charged Friday that the court had no right to intervene in what should be a democratic debate by the people, at the state level, over same-sex marriage.

"This court is not a legislature," he wrote. "Whether same-sex marriage is a good idea should be of no concern to us. Under the Constitution, judges have power to say what the law is, not what it should be."

As for the state's role, he said: "The fundamental right to marry does not include a right to make a State change its definition of marriage."

‘Court is not a legislature’: Roberts rips gay marriage ruling, day after he backed ObamaCare

The dissenting opinion is the losing opinion. Memorize that sentence.

That doesn't make it the wrong opinion.

What is the point of posting an opinion, if criticising or question gays is made to be a hate crime? Really? We aren't putting pink triangles on folks and demanding genocide, like these hysterical whiners would claim. Gays can love each other, go for it. But you won't make kids from that and it's that simple. Everyone's parents had straight sex, and that deserves a little more respect than two gays doing weird stuff to each other, no babies, no need for marriage.

Says the retard who falsely claims victimization at the hands of Christians lolol.

Where did I claim I was being victimized at the hands of Christians? Oh wait...I didn't. All the Christians I know in real life are great people. You on the other hand are just a bitter bitch with a whiny persecution complex.
When you claim the rights of homos are violated when Christians fail to endorse them. Whiny persecution complex indeed...did you see the screechy hysterics of the fags who want to be married by Davis, and Davis alone?

A claim I never made and one that you wholly made up. I don't give a shit if you or anyone else 'endorses' my marriage. Remember that whole thing I said about you being insignificant in my life? Still applies. lol.
You only said that after I said it about you. You're nothing if not unoriginal. And if we're insignificant, you wouldn't rush to throw us in jail for being Christian.

Who is us? One person is in jail b/c she refused to follow the orders of the court. She was thrown in jail by judge whom is also a Christian. I know that doesn't jive with your persecution complex but tough shit. Piss, moan, and, cry all you want but gays continue to marry and their isn't thing one you can do about it. Save crying and making veiled threats on the Internet.
Nobody gives a shit if homos marry, we never have. But you can't force us to marry you, and you won't force us to cater your homo celebrations.

What is the point of posting an opinion, if criticising or question gays is made to be a hate crime? Really? We aren't putting pink triangles on folks and demanding genocide, like these hysterical whiners would claim. Gays can love each other, go for it. But you won't make kids from that and it's that simple. Everyone's parents had straight sex, and that deserves a little more respect than two gays doing weird stuff to each other, no babies, no need for marriage.
Oh they'll get kids to raise up in their homo image. And never forget....they strongly advocate for the removal of children from Christian homes, based on one of their fave memes...that sending kids to Sunday school constitutes child abuse. Once they criminalize Christianity, they'll take and indoctrinate Christian children into their perverted lifestyle.

I though that, in a democracy, that the majority was represented by our representatives. However, I learned otherwise, when a minority and the supreme court overruled the mass consensus. Back in the early 90's in Denver, a locally voted anti gay referendum was overturned by the state supreme court. That proved to me power was in money, and manipulation, not voting. So who is kidding who about rights and the constitution and all that self righteous BS.

Where did I claim I was being victimized at the hands of Christians? Oh wait...I didn't. All the Christians I know in real life are great people. You on the other hand are just a bitter bitch with a whiny persecution complex.
When you claim the rights of homos are violated when Christians fail to endorse them. Whiny persecution complex indeed...did you see the screechy hysterics of the fags who want to be married by Davis, and Davis alone?

A claim I never made and one that you wholly made up. I don't give a shit if you or anyone else 'endorses' my marriage. Remember that whole thing I said about you being insignificant in my life? Still applies. lol.
You only said that after I said it about you. You're nothing if not unoriginal. And if we're insignificant, you wouldn't rush to throw us in jail for being Christian.

Who is us? One person is in jail b/c she refused to follow the orders of the court. She was thrown in jail by judge whom is also a Christian. I know that doesn't jive with your persecution complex but tough shit. Piss, moan, and, cry all you want but gays continue to marry and their isn't thing one you can do about it. Save crying and making veiled threats on the Internet.
Nobody gives a shit if homos marry, we never have. But you can't force us to marry you, and you won't force us to cater your homo celebrations.

There are whole organizations dedicated to whining about gays getting married so that is obvious bullshit. Besides, clerks don't marry homos and homos should go to other businesses if they don't want to cater their celebrations. I've always thought public accommodation laws are bullshit.

There are whole organizations dedicated to whining about gays getting married so that is obvious bullshit. Besides, clerks don't marry homos and homos should go to other businesses if they don't want to cater their celebrations. I've always thought public accommodation laws are bullshit.

There are some organizations like that, yes.

But I think the goal is ultimately to criminalize religious groups. It won't be long before changes to the 'hate crime' laws, make those organizations illegal. I wager it will happen before I die.

I just came off jury duty, I vote in every election I can. But I wonder, when we get into touchy issues like this, if 12 people in robes can overturn citizen's votes, then why bother?Let those robed nobel folks decide EVERYTHING else, whilst we're at it. Why bother? That's kind of were I am coming from. If we made the wrong decision THEN, let time prove it. But this? Much worse.

Does it seem like liberals equate being black to being gay? Why is that? I see nothing similar to the civil rights marches and gay right parades.

But I think the goal is ultimately to criminalize religious groups. It won't be long before changes to the 'hate crime' laws, make those organizations illegal. I wager it will happen before I die.

Nonsense. Can you name a single piece of legislation in any state being advanced to criminalize such groups? These groups are not going to go away b/c of legislation, they will go any when their donors wise up and stop pissing their money away on a losing cause.

Does it seem like liberals equate being black to being gay? Why is that? I see nothing similar to the civil rights marches and gay right parades.
They also equate blackness to organic brain dysfunction....ie, stupidity and criminality. They can't separate the color from the behavior which is why they have mainstreamed criminals and lunatics.

Nonsense. Can you name a single piece of legislation in any state being advanced to criminalize such groups? These groups are not going to go away b/c of legislation, they will go any when their donors wise up and stop pissing their money away on a losing cause.

Of course not. Not yet.

Um... no, that plan isn't going to work I don't think. Christians have been supporting Christian causes since the dawn of Christianity. You can read about it in the Bible, and in other sources, all the way about to 70 AD.

Losing cause or not.... if it supports a belief that we value, then it's not a waste of money, whether it succeeds or not. Now I understand, that you being a pagan, don't understand that, and that's ok.

But regardless of what you think, to us, isn't a lost cause.

There is a reason why most countries attempting to convert Christians end up resorting to mass slaughter. There's a reason why ISIS is killing them off. There's a reason why Rome fed Christians to lions.

We don't go away. We don't stop advancing our beliefs. We don't stop evangelizing.

The only way that Christians will stop pushing their views in this country, is if you kill us. That's it. And honestly, that works in the short term, but in the long run it still fails.

The mass slaughter of Christians in Rome, resulted in Christianity being spread all over the world, and then later Christianity conquered the Roman empire. Who won that fight?

So, no, it's not going away. You'll have to kill us. The homos know this already, which is why many are pushing for the criminalization of Christianity. They haven't been able to do it, no. They haven't brought up legislation yet, no. But I've talked to them.... personally. This is what they want.

Of course not. Not yet.

Um... no, that plan isn't going to work I don't think. Christians have been supporting Christian causes since the dawn of Christianity. You can read about it in the Bible, and in other sources, all the way about to 70 AD.

Losing cause or not.... if it supports a belief that we value, then it's not a waste of money, whether it succeeds or not. Now I understand, that you being a pagan, don't understand that, and that's ok.

There is a reason why most countries attempting to convert Christians end up resorting to mass slaughter. There's a reason why ISIS is killing them off. There's a reason why Rome fed Christians to lions.

We don't go away. We don't stop advancing our beliefs. We don't stop evangelizing.

The only way that Christians will stop pushing their views in this country, is if you kill us. That's it. And honestly, that works in the short term, but in the long run it still fails.

The mass slaughter of Christians in Rome, resulted in Christianity being spread all over the world, and then later Christianity conquered the Roman empire. Who won that fight?

So, no, it's not going away. You'll have to kill us. The homos know this already, which is why many are pushing for the criminalization of Christianity. They haven't been able to do it, no. They haven't brought up legislation yet, no. But I've talked to them.... personally. This is what they want.
What a fucking hysterical post. Of course you can't, because the majority of americans are christian/religious, and the majority of elected left wingers are christians. Surprise surprise! Christians generally do support christian causes, but they evolve, I assume you don't take the OT literally? If you do, that'll be a fucking hysterical debate. ISIS is killing off christians because they're a bunch of fucking psychopaths, this has no relevance to america, nor does rome. "We don't stop evangelizing" LOL. "The homos know this already" What homosexuals are pushing for criminalizing Christianity? You've talked to them personally??
WOW, your vast life experience obviously has relevance, you fucking nut.

Please, where did all this support for the gay agenda come from? It was um, spontaneous grass roots empathy? Don't be naive here. Somebody paid for all this , they bought PR firms, ambulance chasing layers, Gays have notoriously high incomes, and this pro gay stuff wasn't paid for by the milk of human kindness. Get real.

Please, where did all this support for the gay agenda come from? It was um, spontaneous grass roots empathy? Don't be naive here. Somebody paid for all this , they bought PR firms, ambulance chasing layers, Gays have notoriously high incomes, and this pro gay stuff wasn't paid for by the milk of human kindness. Get real.
Do you actually believe the garbage you're posting? Be careful, the homo fascist muslim rich white male communists are coming to get you. LOOOL.

I just came off jury duty, I vote in every election I can. But I wonder, when we get into touchy issues like this, if 12 people in robes can overturn citizen's votes, then why bother?Let those robed nobel folks decide EVERYTHING else, whilst we're at it. Why bother? That's kind of were I am coming from. If we made the wrong decision THEN, let time prove it. But this? Much worse.
The very same constitutional laws that allows you to be your own person rather than just your husband's slave just allowed gays to marry. I am assuming you are a woman and enjoy your right to vote, file for divorce, enter into contracts and open your own bank account. At some point women did not have those rights and had to fight hard to get them because some conservative SOBs felt that them having those rights might undermine their manhood. Were they right? Their position on women and your position on gays marrying is almost exactly the same: It violates the natural order and crushes our traditions. Reconcile that.

Of course not. Not yet.

This isn't Rome, nobody is trying to kill you in this nation, and legislation trying to outlaw these organizations isn't pending anywhere. You are to free donate to any cause you wish. I think donating to those anti-gay marriage organizations are a big fat waste of money but you are free to do whatever you want with your money.

Last edited:
The hysterical paranoid right wing reaction to equal rights shows a lot.

No shit the gay rights movement was funded by money. Not exactly very startling news as all movements need money to survive.

Do you actually believe the garbage you're posting? Be careful, the homo fascist muslim rich white male communists are coming to get you. LOOOL.
Get over it, truth is ugly sometimes. And your sarcasm is lost. What, you suddenly think Americans had an epiphany and suddenly came to believe people that that indulge in weird sex are equivolent to hetrosexuals overnight ? That came from somewhere, Einstein, you put the pieces together.

Forum List

Back