"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," wrote Christopher Ciccone, who hi

Republic based on democratic principals, jees, some people's kids. Bitch? I can see what a hypocrite someone is by their witto tinny.....insults. Tell your mom that, wankerboy.

Republic based on democratic principals, jees, some people's kids. Bitch? I can see what a hypocrite someone is by their witto tinny.....insults. Tell your mom that, wankerboy.
Mommy was dead decades ago. When are you going to grow up, Saint Mary?

Faggots have rights now, same as you, deal with it.

Does it seem like liberals equate being black to being gay? Why is that? I see nothing similar to the civil rights marches and gay right parades.

Do you see anything similar to a same sex couple being denied their civil rights and a mixed race couple being denied their civil rights?
Men and wonen of different races, still hetrosexual. Not hard to grasp.This isn't hard. All sorts of perverted sexual dysfunctions come to mind. Please, Love my sweet bippy, go for it. Just don't think anyone else is obliged to equate Hetrosexuality with whatever cause de jour you can come up with, nope. Some of you people are total fools.

Nothing, until they start trying to get government benefits just because they are shacking up with a fuck buddy.
And what are married people who don't breed doing?

We have no way of knowing that until they fail to procreate. We know from the start that a couple of fuck buddies aren't going to procreate.

We've argued this point for years. When is it finally going to penetrate your skull?
That point matters not a fucking damn, how long before you get that?

Of course it matters, moron. You wouldn't be defending your moron point of view if it didn't matter.

They have always had the same rights as everyone else.

Yeah they do.

One that they don't have, is dictating who I have to serve.

Nothing, until they start trying to get government benefits just because they are shacking up with a fuck buddy.
And what are married people who don't breed doing?

We have no way of knowing that until they fail to procreate. We know from the start that a couple of fuck buddies aren't going to procreate.

We've argued this point for years. When is it finally going to penetrate your skull?
That point matters not a fucking damn, how long before you get that?

Of course it matters, moron. You wouldn't be defending your moron point of view if it didn't matter.
Marriage isn't about babies, dumbass. No one can find a rational argument that it is, or even ever was...

Nope, obviously, since you could arrest them just for fucking each other like the breeders do...

A Republic...not a Democracy....you seem cranky that your MISTAKE was pointed out.

Some of us in the vanguard, we see what a fraud the homosexual agenda is. Used to be old school, and what was old will be new again. Because, it's true. The tidal wave of pushback.
Decent folks don't have anal sex...
The hell they don't. Sodomy is mostly a heterosexual thing, and when the wife is going down on me and I on her that's normal now. You are the weird one. A prude and a homophobe. So ends Mary, who needs a blowjob...
Speaking of broken minds, here we are. I am the weird one? What was your argument FOR gay marriage? I got lost in that fog of pejorative nonsense of your last post.
You got lost because you can't be found Missionary Position. There is no rational reason for gays not to wed. Not a one.
You've already been told 1000 times what the reason is: they can't reproduce.

Yeah they do.

One that they don't have, is dictating who I have to serve.
Well, I take it you don't live in a PA state....one that has had PA laws in place for over 50 years.

We do now. :D
Not yet, but we're workin' on it. Bripiss is working on his We Hate Wetbacks Wal-mart T-Shirt, made in China...

Now you have a privilege that wasn't intended to provide benefits to a couple of fuck buddies.

Some of us in the vanguard, we see what a fraud the homosexual agenda is. Used to be old school, and what was old will be new again. Because, it's true. The tidal wave of pushback.
The hell they don't. Sodomy is mostly a heterosexual thing, and when the wife is going down on me and I on her that's normal now. You are the weird one. A prude and a homophobe. So ends Mary, who needs a blowjob...
Speaking of broken minds, here we are. I am the weird one? What was your argument FOR gay marriage? I got lost in that fog of pejorative nonsense of your last post.
You got lost because you can't be found Missionary Position. There is no rational reason for gays not to wed. Not a one.
Show us the state marriage law(s) that require proof of reproduction to get the license.

Which doesn't fucking matter, dumbass, since we don't care. No one even asks...

Now you have a privilege that wasn't intended to provide benefits to a couple of fuck buddies.
I sense a projection on your part. Are you and your fuck buddy happy together? Or are you having a tiff.

Which doesn't fucking matter, dumbass, since we don't care. No one even asks...

Of course it matters. Marriage exists only because of the fact of reproduction. Nothing could be more obvious or irrefutable than that.

I sense a projection on your part. Are you and your fuck buddy happy together? Or are you having a tiff.

You aren't allowed to inquire about my family, so shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back