🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again, the GOP just doesn't get it.....read on.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Out of sheer frustration over no longer having control over conservative white voters...The GOP is now considering running a 3rd party candidate, anything but Trump. Its as though they're so convinced that their GOP zombies, whom they have molded all these years; if they had something better to vote for, they would, because God forbid they allow them to think for themselves.

But..... Am I missing something here? They had something better, his name was John Kasick and they chose Trump.

This is a prime example of why their zombies are pissed....THE BASE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEM!! They have treated conservative voters like mindless retards for years and now that their retarded children have chosen a new low, they're perplexed and confused???

Its time the GOP understand, your base simply isn't into you anymore.....adjust. Your retards have spoken>>>>>>>>>

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

Out of sheer frustration over no longer having control over conservative white voters...The GOP is now considering running a 3rd party candidate, anything but Trump. Its as though they're so convinced that their GOP zombies, whom they have molded all these years; if they had something better to vote for, they would, because God forbid they allow them to think for themselves.

But..... Am I missing something here? They had something better, his name was John Kasick and they chose Trump.

This is a prime example of why their zombies are pissed....THE BASE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEM!! They have treated conservative voters like mindless retards for years and now that their retarded children have chosen a new low, they're perplexed and confused???

Its time the GOP understand, your base simply isn't into you anymore.....adjust. Your retards have spoken>>>>>>>>>

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg
so much of what you said is the same for democrats.....i wonder why you dont get that?....could it be?....

Forum List

Back