Once Again the Left Hand Trump a Victory with Their Craziness

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I love that it even shows in an NPR poll.

96F2D816-775A-49EB-B74B-E093F78FFF50.png

Elizabeth Harrington on Twitter

Dimms think women don’t have males in their lives they care about, apparently.

I am pretty sure almost every male on earth was born from a woman.

Maybe those women don’t want to see their sons’ lives destroyed from unfounded claims of gang rape.

That is the best part, this same moron bashes every poll he does not agree with and then post a new poll almost every day!

It is fun to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republicans are a JOKE!

They bash "the polls" 24/7, seven days a week, then come bombing into the threads posting a poll whenever it matches their already held belief.

#LOLGOP

thanks for the Lefty NPR Poll , i like its results even though i normally just ignore Polls Weatherman .

That is the best part, this same moron bashes every poll he does not agree with and then post a new poll almost every day!

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

They bash "the polls" 24/7, seven days a week, then come bombing into the threads posting a poll whenever it matches their already held belief.

#LOLGOP

Did anyone check to see if that rant changed the poll results?

Dimms think women don’t have males in their lives they care about, apparently.

I am pretty sure almost every male on earth was born from a woman.

Maybe those women don’t want to see their sons’ lives destroyed from unfounded claims of gang rape.

You know, it's sad to say and I don't want to get all teary eyed, but one source of motivation for me fighting the covert liars in Canada is my mother. She knows what I've been through and I think to myself "they are doing this not just to me but to her son".

Let me tell you, when I hit the wall and I'm feeling down and exhausted these thoughts motivate me like few others.

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP
/----/ What we bash is fake polls of 350 random adults who may not even be citizens, or registered or allowed to vote. They are done to create a news story for news departments who are too cheap to hire actual investigative reporters. Although polls of 1,000 registered voters are far more accurate than one of the random adults, the most accurate is Likely voters. I know it's confusing for you.
The NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll was conducted Monday. These questions were asked of 996 registered voters and has a margin of error of 4.2 percentage points.

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP

By fake it is of course meant that they are under control of leftists. If they show something positive for republicans, it really means positive big time.

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP

That's the truth, Ruth.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP

That's the truth, Ruth.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
/----/ Are you dense? You think all polls are created equal?

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP
We bash the polls to crush your sense of superiority, and then we demoralize you by using your own tactics against you to establish our sense of superiority.

It is sad that Democrats are all the equivalent of retarded children and that I need to explain this simple psychology example to you.

Forum List

Back