Once Again the Left Hand Trump a Victory with Their Craziness

That is the best part, this same moron bashes every poll he does not agree with and then post a new poll almost every day!

It is fun to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republicans are a JOKE!

They bash "the polls" 24/7, seven days a week, then come bombing into the threads posting a poll whenever it matches their already held belief.

#LOLGOP
We bash the polls to crush your sense of superiority, and then we demoralize you by using your own tactics against you to establish our sense of superiority.

It is sad that Democrats are all the equivalent of retarded children and that I need to explain this simple psychology example to you.

What is even sadder is that you think I give a shit about the polls.

I am here for the comedic value, I love watching you partisan sheep make fools out of yourselves day after day after day!

That is the best part, this same moron bashes every poll he does not agree with and then post a new poll almost every day!

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

They bash "the polls" 24/7, seven days a week, then come bombing into the threads posting a poll whenever it matches their already held belief.

#LOLGOP
We bash the polls to crush your sense of superiority, and then we demoralize you by using your own tactics against you to establish our sense of superiority.

It is sad that Democrats are all the equivalent of retarded children and that I need to explain this simple psychology example to you.

I am here for the comedic value, I love watching you partisan sheep make fools out of yourselves day after day after day!

/——/ No one buys that bs that you’re here for the comic value. You are a partisan hack and are here to rant and rave.

It is fun to watch!

Republicans are a JOKE!

#LOLGOP

I clearly wasn't talking to you, moron.

Nice for you to reveal your true colors though.

Republican women

Normal women are outraged
You’re right. Women are outraged.

D86735BA-9112-4486-AA09-495AC373FAFC.png

Forum List

Back