Once and for all: Why isn't Trump demanding that we open back up TODAY?

That's it. Unworthy of a response. Trump has said many times that he will leave it up to the states and local municipalities to decide what's best for their areas.

Trump is a gutless wonder who is afraid of being blamed for all the death he's caused. He's survived this long by lying to the American public, and getting FOX News to provide cover for his lies and the damage he's done with his senseless trade wars, and tariffs.

Like all gutless bullies, he's running away from the virus because he doesn't know what to do about and he can't spin this, or bully it into submission. He attacks reporters for asking perfectly reasonable questions about his statements and his decisions.

This business of casting blame on China will not go well for Trump when Americans realize that Americans have suffered more under this virus than any other country in the world. More illness, more death, least effective governmental response.

Other governments listened to the experts, prepared, shut down early and hard, and squashed this bug. Even the Italians managed to get it under control, but they were caught flat footed. Trump had ample time to prepare and chose not to do so.

What an utter load of fact-challenged bullshit. Canada must be genetically engineering vapid, empty-headed leftist drones, because that level of unthinking stupidity can't possibly be naturally occurring.

I've seen about a zillion threads about how the threat of the Coronavirus has been overblown, the numbers are wrong, it's a commie conspiracy, etc. etc. We've all seen them.

So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?

Yes, before you say it, we all know Trump can't make governors and mayors open up. But his is the biggest bully pulpit on the planet, and there is NOTHING stopping him from being a LEADER and SAYING it.

Right now. Day in, day out. Non stop. He has the microphone and the attention of the country.

Trump supporters celebrate his willingness to "speak his mind", but they're giving him a MASSIVE pass on this, as they keep COMPLAINING about it. Why?
Fer the lovva God man, he's already being blamed for enough deaths even though he did everything he could to blame others …. he's not going in that cage with the lion again. LOL

So I just heard you say, "We've already attacked him so much for everything under the sun, it MUST be because we're so scary and intimidating to him!"

To which I say :auiqs.jpg:.

Mac's trolling is getting angrier. It used to be smarmy, and now it is a bit hostile. I guess it is tough being a non-winger democrat. His dreams of a giant Denmark, possible or not, just aren't happening.

Trump wants to take credit for the happy fun times like reopening. But he avoids responsibility for the tough times like providing adequate numbers of test kits so we can more thoroughly understand the scope and spread of this pandemic. He's so busy finding others to blame to be taken seriously. The buck stops here? Not according to aThe Donald!

So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?
Because it would not be a prudent thing to do, obviously.
Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.
Right because after all, Trump is the cheerleader not the play maker.

Honestly tho, he's really not even very good at cheerleadering.

The Trump admin issued guidelines. now it is up to the individual states. It's not complicated, unless you have severe case of Covfefe-16....

Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.

Who brainwashed you into parroting that BS?

We don't need to go all communist to defeat the communist virus.
nostrovia comrade Norm!
President Trump will get to say he saved millions of Americans this way, good for re-election.
as well as buying votes via you're tax dime....

So this is about politics over country.

ah geez

the people in power would NEVER politicize a crisis for there own gain now Mac

~S~

You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.

Trump is not Obama. He doesn't disregard the constitution at his convenience.

oh stfu there is nothing in the Constitution preventing a president from speaking his mind and advocating what he feels is the best course of action for America.

Last edited:

You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.
He's the one who claimed to be a cheerleader. I did not do that.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

It's like watching a trainwreck. You look on in horror.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

Wow!

NotYourBody, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Last edited:
I'm gone for a few days, come back, and the board is still being littered with "RREEEEEEEEE TROOOOOMP!" threads.

Thanks for proving my point. I appreciate it.

Because the US does not have the virus anywhere near under control, like Australia, we can start to open back up because we were sane and locked down and followed it for the common good.

Trump knows America is no where near that point yet.

If he calls to open back up the virus will wash up on the USA more than it already has, your current and horrendous death toll will look like cotton candy in comparison and tank his re-election chances.

So he lets the governors make all the tough calls, eggs on the half wits demonstrating on behalf of their own minuteman deluded egos but will take credit where ever lock downs contain the virus.

"Because the US is obviously wrong and the worst, because it always is, Trump must obviously be trying to put the blame for the US being bad and eeeevil on someone else for when everything goes totally wrong as I always expect it to for such a bad country."

That's literally all I heard before it was drowned out by your evil cackling while you prayed for catastrophe.

You are not the worst, I think maybe Sudan and Brazil might have fucked this pandemic up more than you Americans.

Because the US does not have the virus anywhere near under control, like Australia, we can start to open back up because we were sane and locked down and followed it for the common good.

If he calls to open back up the virus will wash up on the USA more than it already has, your current and horrendous death toll will look like cotton candy in comparison and tank his re-election chances.

So he lets the governors make all the tough calls, eggs on the half wits demonstrating on behalf of their own minuteman deluded egos but will take credit where ever lock downs contain the virus.

"Because the US is obviously wrong and the worst, because it always is, Trump must obviously be trying to put the blame for the US being bad and eeeevil on someone else for when everything goes totally wrong as I always expect it to for such a bad country."

That's literally all I heard before it was drowned out by your evil cackling while you prayed for catastrophe.

You are not the worst, I think maybe Sudan and Brazil might have fucked this pandemic up more than you Americans.

Worry about your own country, jackass.

Worry about your own country, jackass.

I am not worried about America, there is no point in worrying about a dying republic.

Just observing, for of like David Attenborough watching a great buffalo die.

Forum List

Back