One America News Network

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
If you are a traitor/marxist/leftist, stick with MSLED, CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.

If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.
The same corporate cabal owns it all rube.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
I'm sure they're totally fair and balanced. :lol:

Czar news network ! State sponsored media . Lol! Dictator Trump the early years.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
The same corporate cabal owns it all rube.
so...you didn't bother to look it up, did you?

Bye bye Fox News for me.

One America News Network | Your Nation. Your News.

COX Communications doesn't have them yet. I've sent a memo.

Bye bye Fox News for me.

It is not news, it is propaganda. it is for those who want to have their positive opinion of Trump and extreme callous conservatism reinforced.

For the curious and those seeking a broad range of opinions a balance of PBS News Hour, MSNBC - especially Maddow - and BBC America will provide perspective. I also recommend NPR and for those who are interested in science, Science Friday is always interesting and thought provoking.

In fact the Right Wing attack on PBS and NPR is a result of how well their productions are done and what they reveal.

Bye bye Fox News for me.

It is not news, it is propaganda. it is for those who want to have their positive opinion of Trump and extreme callous conservatism reinforced.

For the curious and those seeking a broad range of opinions a balance of PBS News Hour, MSNBC - especially Maddow - and BBC America will provide perspective. I also recommend NPR and for those who are interested in science, Science Friday is always interesting and thought provoking.

In fact the Right Wing attack on PBS and NPR is a result of how well their productions are done and what they reveal.

I watch Maddow the way the Left watches Colbert. For laughs.

If you have HBO and are looking for a decent news station, you could do a lot worse than VICE News in the evenings. It comes on HBO at around 1830 CST, and lasts for 30 min. It's pretty much just the reporter telling you what went on, some are reported by the headlines alone, other stories they go into more depth on, and they report world wide, not just political news here in the USA.

Bye bye Fox News for me.

You wrong. As normal.

Bye bye Fox News for me.

and CNN and other media is only there to reinforce your negative impression of him.

amazing how that works but you refuse to see it that way. just BAD TRUMP and all seems to be ok to you if we head in that direction.

fuck that.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
Thanks. I saw this on my directtv now channel guide. I wondered wtf it was. I'll delete now

Bye bye Fox News for me.

and CNN and other media is only there to reinforce your negative impression of him.

amazing how that works but you refuse to see it that way. just BAD TRUMP and all seems to be ok to you if we head in that direction.

fuck that.

Actually Trump's tweets are all anyone needs to observe to conclude he is unfit to be POTUS.

Bye bye Fox News for me.

In fact, the Right Wing attack on PBS and NPR is a result of how well their productions are done and what they reveal.
Amusing. You claim this station is propaganda, though I suspect any station that did not trash Trump 24/7 you would consider propaganda. However, you then go on to list stations that are also propaganda.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
I'm sure they're totally fair and balanced. :lol:
Bye bye Fox News for me.
Thanks. I saw this on my directtv now channel guide. I wondered wtf it was. I'll delete now
Most morons will do as you.

I'm sure they're totally fair and balanced.
OAN actually reports news without spin. I honestly don't see an angle by what is reported, and they don't just focus on America's bullshit. You actually get global news reporting.

I know, what a concept, right?

Too bad they were not around on 9/12, when Putin told the world the truth, that the US, Saudi, and ISRAEL were behind 911....

We, the American people, had that truth censored from us by the ISRAELITES....

Forum List

Back