One America News Network

If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
If you are a traitor/marxist/leftist, stick with MSLED, CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.

Thanks for the Link. Looks like something that will drive the Left utterly insane.......honesty in reporting.....a FAIR look at BOTH sides....Ohhhh the Left will suffer much Butt Hurt.....lol

I hope to see more of this.

Now we need a good, strong, well organized Right wing SEARCH ENGINE to replace Google

If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.

Thanks for the Link. Looks like something that will drive the Left utterly insane.......honesty in reporting.....a FAIR look at BOTH sides....Ohhhh the Left will suffer much Butt Hurt.....lol

I hope to see more of this.

Now we need a good, strong, well organized Right wing SEARCH ENGINE to replace Google
I use duckduckgo. Weird name, but it seems more balanced than google, and doesn't track you.

Signed up for KlowdTv streaming OANN, The Blaze, and Newsmax TV, downloaded the app, and it worked perfectly.

If you're a cord cutter like me, this is a great deal for news without a leftward bias. Broadcast television for sports if you're into that, Netflix for entertainment and KlowdTv for news. $16 per month.

Personally, I sworn off all broadcast tv except the occasional baseball game (our AA local team is televised from time to time) and a NASCAR race or two. Even our local news is biased. Screw 'em.

Link...
Live TV Streaming | KlowdTV

Dana Loesch is on now...gotta go... :scared1:

Bye bye Fox News for me.
OAN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.

Signed up for KlowdTv streaming OANN, The Blaze, and Newsmax TV, downloaded the app, and it worked perfectly.

If you're a cord cutter like me, this is a great deal for news without a leftward bias. Broadcast television for sports if you're into that, Netflix for entertainment and KlowdTv for news. $16 per month.

Personally, I sworn off all broadcast tv except the occasional baseball game (our AA local team is televised from time to time) and a NASCAR race or two. Even our local news is biased. Screw 'em.

Link...

I'm about to cutoff my Directv. I've got Hulu, Netflix, Vudu and Curiosity Stream. What do I need with satellite TV that costs $150/mo.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
OAN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.
You spelled it wrong.

CNN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.

There: I fixed it for you.

Link...

I'm about to cutoff m Directv. I've got Hulu, Netflix, Vudu and Curiosity Stream. What do I need with satellite TV that costs $150/mo.

:thup:

I watch a lot of youtube how to videos as well...and www.full30.com for gun reviews and such.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
OAN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.
AND YOU'RE A FOOL.

Bye bye Fox News for me.
OAN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.
You spelled it wrong.

CNN EQUALS FAKE NEWS.

There: I fixed it for you.

OANN is pretty good. They have two shows, Tipping Point and The Ledger Report that are decidedly right leaning, other than that they just report the news without all the bullshit bias.

OANN is owned by (AWE) A Wealth of Entertainment - it's the Wealth Network but they changed their name a few years back. (aka they're capitalists rather than republicans - partisan bullshit reporting doesn't help put wads in the wallet I can tell you that for damned sure.)

Tucker and Hannity and special guest Mark Steyn are by far the best broadcasters on TV. By far I mean in a different universe, they are so much more intelligent than the others. Hannity is more serious, buy Tucker is often funny and Mark is absolutely hilarious. You will not get the humor unless you are smart and self-educated. I don't care what station although they happen to broadcast on FOX.

Forum List

Back