One America News Network

If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
If you are a traitor/marxist/leftist, stick with MSLED, CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.

It is not news, it is propaganda. it is for those who want to have their positive opinion of Trump and extreme callous conservatism reinforced.

For the curious and those seeking a broad range of opinions a balance of PBS News Hour, MSNBC - especially Maddow - and BBC America will provide perspective. I also recommend NPR and for those who are interested in science, Science Friday is always interesting and thought provoking.

In fact, the Right Wing attack on PBS and NPR is a result of how well their productions are done and what they reveal.
Amusing. You claim this station is propaganda, though I suspect any station that did not trash Trump 24/7 you would consider propaganda. However, you then go on to list stations that are also propaganda.

I suggest you research the word propaganda.

I'm sure they're totally fair and balanced.
OAN actually reports news without spin. I honestly don't see an angle by what is reported, and they don't just focus on America's bullshit. You actually get global news reporting.

I know, what a concept, right?

But since its inception in 2013, and especially since Trump began his march to the White House, One America’s owner, Robert Herring Sr., a millionaire who made his money printing circuit boards, has directed his channel to push Trump’s candidacy, scuttle stories about police shootings, encourage antiabortion stories, minimize coverage of Russian aggression, and steer away from the new president’s troubles, according to more than a dozen current and former producers, writers and anchors, as well as internal emails from Herring and his top news executives.

An inside look at One America News, the insurgent TV network taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights

What they intended is no longer what it is. Now it is Trump propaganda.
No it's not. There are two talk shows that I know of that take the patriots point of view. The other 22 hours is wall to wall straight news.

Define "patriot" (and haters are not patriots).

If you are a patriot/conservative/Trump supporter, you owe it to yourself to find this network.
This channel can be found on 347 Directv. Not sure if other cable/satellite providers are airing.
Bye bye Fox News for me.

The Crazy Network

Bye bye Fox News for me.

How about knowing the difference between REAL NEWS, editorial and propaganda. (real news triple sources stories, confirms sources, allows for statement from parties involved… )

How about looking up "conformational bias" --

How about forming your own opinion by READING different sources, checking data and facts, and then, you know… THINKING FOR YOURSELF…

But, I guess if you need your opinions spoon fed… then keep on keeping on….

It's easy to believe all the other are "liberal bias" when they tell you something you don't like….

That is all very nice but it works both ways.

It only works when the product is real and sources are not scripted and paid.

They actually reported unbiased truth about charlottesville which takes balls of steel these days.

Post the "unbiased truth"!
JackNicholson.jpg

Bye bye Fox News for me.

It is not news, it is propaganda. it is for those who want to have their positive opinion of Trump and extreme callous conservatism reinforced.

For the curious and those seeking a broad range of opinions a balance of PBS News Hour, MSNBC - especially Maddow - and BBC America will provide perspective. I also recommend NPR and for those who are interested in science, Science Friday is always interesting and thought provoking.

In fact, the Right Wing attack on PBS and NPR is a result of how well their productions are done and what they reveal.
Amusing. You claim this station is propaganda, though I suspect any station that did not trash Trump 24/7 you would consider propaganda. However, you then go on to list stations that are also propaganda.

I suggest you research the word propaganda.
LMAO

I suggest you take off your blinders. I knew what propaganda meant a very long time ago. We recognize it by who on the left agrees with it.

OAN actually reports news without spin. I honestly don't see an angle by what is reported, and they don't just focus on America's bullshit. You actually get global news reporting.

But since its inception in 2013, and especially since Trump began his march to the White House, One America’s owner, Robert Herring Sr., a millionaire who made his money printing circuit boards, has directed his channel to push Trump’s candidacy, scuttle stories about police shootings, encourage antiabortion stories, minimize coverage of Russian aggression, and steer away from the new president’s troubles, according to more than a dozen current and former producers, writers and anchors, as well as internal emails from Herring and his top news executives.

An inside look at One America News, the insurgent TV network taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights

No it's not. There are two talk shows that I know of that take the patriots point of view. The other 22 hours is wall to wall straight news.

Are you outing yourself then?

I don't hate anyone. Fools like you I pity.

I don't hate anyone. Fools like you I pity.
Sure you do. Each and every time you name-call someone you disagree with. Each and every time you lie about what the GOP say or do. Each and every time you assign a motive to make your side look superior, you're spreading hate.

When you denounce the KKK but not Antifa, you hate.
When you denounce the White Supremacists and not BLM, you hate.
When you give no programs to move people off of government assistance and into the work force, you hate.

I could list a thousand items, just like that.

Come to grips with it. You're a hater. Will be a hater until you repent your hatred.

Have a nice night.

/thread.

OAN is not a news-gatherer; it's an aggregator. Stories from a huge variety of sources worldwide, very often stories the Democrat Party House Media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC) can't comprehend, let alone cover. It's for thinking people so proceed with caution liberals. You could lose your party membership card and decoder ring then suddenly be unable to read your daily talking points email.

Forum List

Back