ISIS Kills Americans

ISIS Kills Iranian General

iran-general-killed-syria-isis.jpg
Iran.jpg

ISIS Kills Italians

c8422a66-66d0-11e5-_984570c.jpg

anxakikaonemhhhq7ys0vlho1v5bxakww2nbu0boe40h0qkgeq16yoazgd96gw8h-f.jpg

but isis didnt kill israelis
ISIS doesn't kill South Africans, Columbians, Nigerians, Mexians, etc. what does that mean?!

Are you a detective? Ha ha ha.

Or maybe Israel just knows how to defend itself against Islamist animals?

but israel is in middle east . +all islamic radical have religious problem with jewish

And has better protection against any incursions by daesh, they have hamas and fatah that are sworn enemies of daesh acting as border guards.
It is not just the radical muslims that are the problem as the koran commands all muslims to " KILL THE JEWS "

But Abbas, you can't deny that most of the Iranian minorities, Jews, Armenians, Bahaiis, Zoroastrians, etc. have fled Iran after the Islamic revolution. Be honest.

koskhol boodand tarsidan raftand .etefaghan be masihi ha ehteram bishtari va azadi bishtari mizarand.ke masalan begand ma kheyly bahashoon mehraboonim . albate darbare bahayiha hagh dari.

You should speak English on this forum so that we ALL can know what you're saying.

i said christian have social freedom more than moslem in iran .because regime needs this propaganda
but bahaiis dont
Most Armenian Iranian Christians that could flee, have. And they don't regret it for one day. I have a few of them as my employees.

Why shouldn't Bahaais have social freedoms? I know many Bahaais, they are some of the most polite, educated, decent, loyal people you will ever know. A Bahaai man has done things for me even a family member wouldn't.

because bahaism is very dangerous for regime .

eteghadat mazhabi modern secular ke bahayi ha darand. aksar iranihaye shia ham darand..
bahayiha ha migand mashroob khordan eshkhal nadare.jaye ghosl berid hamoom.doost dokhtar dashte bashid eshkal nadare.
aksar javoonaye iraniha ham hamin eteghadat ro darand dige.

roudy can you please translate the crap that Dani posted?

koskhol boodand tarsidan raftand .etefaghan be masihi ha ehteram bishtari va azadi bishtari mizarand.ke masalan begand ma kheyly bahashoon mehraboonim . albate darbare bahayiha hagh dari.

You should speak English on this forum so that we ALL can know what you're saying.

i said christian have social freedom more than moslem in iran .because regime needs this propaganda
but bahaiis dont
Most Armenian Iranian Christians that could flee, have. And they don't regret it for one day. I have a few of them as my employees.

Why shouldn't Bahaais have social freedoms? I know many Bahaais, they are some of the most polite, educated, decent, loyal people you will ever know. A Bahaai man has done things for me even a family member wouldn't.

eteghadat mazhabi modern secular ke bahayi ha darand. aksar iranihaye shia ham darand..
bahayiha ha migand mashroob khordan eshkhal nadare.jaye ghosl berid hamoom.doost dokhtar dashte bashid eshkal nadare.

bahaism is secular modern version of shia . and most iranian young people have ....... too
for example .bahaism havnt problem with sex without marriage or western life .and iranian young generation too .
and organized religious like bahaism is very dangerous for conservative shiasm

but bahaiis dont

bahaism is secular modern version of shia . and most iranian young people have ....... too
for example .bahaism havnt problem with sex without marriage or western life .and iranian young generation too .
The reason Muslims treat Bahaais the worst is because Bahaaism disagrees with Mohammad being "the final messenger". Most Bahaais are very discreet about their religion and in fact Bahaaism as a faith does not have the capability of being a radical, violent, or intolerant faith. Islam, unfortunately, does. I am surprised that you claim to be a young secular person yet you say these kinds of bigotted things towards Bahaais.

but bahaiis dont

The reason Muslims treat Bahaais the worst is because Bahaaism disagrees with Mohammad being "the final messenger". Most Bahaais are very discreet about their religion and in fact Bahaaism as a faith does not have the capability of being a radical, violent, or intolerant faith. Islam, unfortunately, does. I am surprised that you claim to be a young secular person yet you say these kinds of bigotted things towards Bahaais.

There is a large Bahaais population in Boulder I'm friends with. Nice people who virtually never proselytize, They respect what I believe and I respect what they believe.

Works out perfectly.

Now the Muslim woman I went out with last summer, she was happy to hang out as long as things were hidden. But she's really paranoid about anyone, particularly her family finding out. I felt bad for her she had to hide her natural instincts and pretend to be so pious

But once again the haters are refusing to discuss their own hatred of any religion other than their own.

Arab Muslims are killing not only other Arab Muslims right and left, but they just live to kill off minority faiths within their majority held countries.

There is a large Bahaais population in Boulder I'm friends with. Nice people who virtually never proselytize, They respect what I believe and I respect what they believe.

Works out perfectly.

Now the Muslim woman I went out with last summer, she was happy to hang out as long as things were hidden. But she's really paranoid about anyone, particularly her family finding out. I felt bad for her she had to hide her natural instincts and pretend to be so pious

But once again the haters are refusing to discuss their own hatred of any religion other than their own.

Arab Muslims are killing not only other Arab Muslims right and left, but they just live to kill off minority faiths within their majority held countries.

Actually, Bahaais are big on proselytizing, it is a very important component of their faith. The reason Bahaais appear to be such decent, polite, compassionate people is that is how they recruit converts. So be careful. LOL.

Works out perfectly.

Actually, Bahaais are big on proselytizing, it is a very important component of their faith. The reason Bahaais appear to be such decent, polite, compassionate people is that is how they recruit converts. So be careful. LOL.

They don't believe in premarital sex, so I don't think you have much to worry about Roudy.

The ones around here might be a tad different than the ones you have there. The ones here never try to convert me, we just hang out sometimes.

The simple fact is that Arab Muslims are ethnically cleansing the middle east as fast as their corrupt governments will permit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwikzvfz8o7NAhVUEVIKHaGuCmMQFggfMAE&url=http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7046/christian-slaughter&usg=AFQjCNHSmm1WU5ottW0R8snWcuWvwIo1Nw&sig2=TewZloZWLVT_RFOXJiHOQg&bvm=bv.123664746,d.aXo

In Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, everywhere the Arab Muslims have colonized they've decimated populations of competing religions with a violence and brutality like none other.

Just a few months ago 30 innocent christians were slaughtered by Arab Muslims

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwikzvfz8o7NAhVUEVIKHaGuCmMQFgguMAM&url=http://shoebat.com/2015/04/19/watch-the-amazing-30-brave-christians-slaughtered-telling-the-muslims-to-go-to-hell-and-refusing-to-bow-to-the-false-god-allah/&usg=AFQjCNGwjekDs13vh21ow3psribIfropSw&sig2=B7pO86BNaiwQOmBbJnPsXg&bvm=bv.123664746,d.aXo

Muslim man sluaghters 186 Christian children and then says "I don't feel

guilty" https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwikzvfz8o7NAhVUEVIKHaGuCmMQFgg3MAQ&url=http://shoebat.com/tag/muslims-slaughter-christians/&usg=AFQjCNGWgXVqFNRpghfSbgwCSuXqU2-StQ&sig2=x2Uls86cI5eEowm9y21oAA&bvm=bv.123664746,d.aXo

The continues Arab Muslim immigrant's violence in the middle east is ONLY effectively slowed by the Israeli restrictions on the Arab Muslim Immigrants movement's movements through Israel.

Three cheers for Israel for finding a peaceful solution to the unending Arab Muslim Immigrant threat
The left wants to ignore this because when it comes to any group they don't like (Christians) they turn their heads.

They get up in arms about any bigotry or discrimination, but when it comes to people they don't like, they condone it. They simply justify it by bringing up the Spanish Inquisition.

They kill 1 Christian every 5 minutes? Then they must be killing a Muslim every 10 seconds or so. But the OP doesn't care about that.

It is you, Old Man, who doesn't care. You must really be senile if you haven't notice how many times I have mentioned so many innocent Muslims being killed. Try to pay a little attention before you come up with your nonsense..
You are not the OP, old woman. Ask him. He has certainly made it clear many times that he could care less.

Sorry, Old Man, I thought you were talking about me. Now do you have some other news you would like to apprise us with about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. Surely you can come up with an incident or two.
What is happening to the Christians in the Middle East is the same as what is happening to Muslims in the Middle East, just on a much smaller scale.
Yep......that's a really good excuse.

These fuckers run out of Christians to kill, so they start killing other Muslims.

And Obama says; "HURRY UP.....WE NEED TO BRING THOUSANDS OF THESE HATE-FILLED MOTHERFUCKERS TO AMERICA CUZ WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MURDER AND RAPE GOING ON ALREADY!!!!"

Works out perfectly.

I did not know----BAHAIS seek converts?

Works out perfectly.

They don't believe in premarital sex, so I don't think you have much to worry about Roudy.

The ones around here might be a tad different than the ones you have there. The ones here never try to convert me, we just hang out sometimes.
I didn't mean it like that. Yes, they are usually highly educated intellectual individuals, and avoid discussions regarding faith.

However, an integral part of their faith is bringing in converts.

Works out perfectly.

I did not know----BAHAIS seek converts?
Yes, it is like one of the pillars of their faith, mainly because they are so few of them.

Works out perfectly.

I didn't mean it like that. Yes, they are usually highly educated intellectual individuals, and avoid discussions regarding faith.

they do fine in Israel-----in fact they built their HEADQUARTERS in Israel----very beautiful place

Works out perfectly.

they do fine in Israel-----in fact they built their HEADQUARTERS in Israel----very beautiful place
Yes, their shrine is located in Haifa Israel, it is a beautiful, but they have one in Winnetka Illinois which is even more astounding. Here is some info on how important missionary work is in the Bahaai faith:

Pioneering (Bahá'í)
A pioneer is a volunteer Bahá'í who leaves his or her home to journey to another place (often another country) for the purpose of teaching the Bahá'í Faith. The act of so moving is termed pioneering. Bahá'ís refrain from using the term "missionary". The first pioneer to enter a country or region mentioned in `Abdu'l-Bahá's Tablets of the Divine Plan is given the title of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh.

During the Ten Year Crusade which ran from 1953 to 1963, hundreds of pioneers settled in countries and territories throughout the world, which eventually led to the establishment of 44 new National and Regional Spiritual Assemblies and the increase in the Bahá'í population.

Teaching work
The teaching work done by pioneers was done in many different ways including, but not limited to

• Conversation with people who are receptive to the teachings of the Bahá’í Faith.
  • Firesides: meetings held in one's home to which those interested in the Bahá’í Faith are invited.
  • Public talks: Lectures given about the Bahá’í Faith.
Shoghi Effendi, the head of the Bahá’í Faith in the first half of the 20th century, has written:

"An effort, moreover, can and should be made, not only by representative Bahá'í bodies, but also by prospective teachers, as well as by other individual believers, deprived of the privilege of visiting those shores or of settling on that continent, to seize every opportunity that presents itself to make the acquaintance, and awaken the genuine interest, of such people who are either citizens of these countries, or are in any way connected with them, whatever be their interests or profession. Through the kindness shown them, or any literature which may be given them, or any connection which they may establish with them, the American believers can thereby sow such seeds in their hearts as might, in future circumstances, germinate and yield the most unexpected results.
Teaching versus proselytization
For Bahá'ís, pioneering refers to something similar to missionary work. However, Bahá'ís do not consider pioneering to be proselytism, a word which often implies the use of coercion to convert someone to a different religion.

"Care, however, should, at all times, be exercised, lest in their eagerness to further the international interests of the Faith they frustrate their purpose, and turn away, through any act that might be misconstrued as an attempt to proselytize and bring undue pressure upon them, those whom they wish to win over to their Cause."
"It is true that Bahá'u'lláh lays on every Bahá'í the duty to teach His Faith. At the same time, however, we are forbidden to proselytize, so it is important for all the believers to understand the difference between teaching and proselytizing. It is a significant difference and, in some countries where teaching a religion is permitted, but proselytizing is forbidden, the distinction is made in the law of the land. Proselytizing implies bringing undue pressure to bear upon someone to change his Faith. It is also usually understood to imply the making of threats or the offering of material benefits as an inducement to conversion. In some countries mission schools or hospitals, for all the good they do, are regarded with suspicion and even aversion by the local authorities because they are considered to be material inducements to conversion and hence instruments of proselytization."
The following is a letter written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual:

"He sees no objection to the word Missionary appearing on your passport as long as it is clearly understood what kind of a ‘missionary’ a Bahá’í pioneer is. In the best and highest sense of the term it certainly could be applied to our teachers. Unfortunately this word has often been associated with a narrow-minded, bigoted type of proselytizing quite alien to the Bahá’í method of spreading our teachings."
Widespread effect
During Bahá'u'lláh's lifetime (died 1892) he encouraged some of his followers to move to India. When the religion began to grow in India, other Bahá'ís moved on - for example entering Vietnam and other places in 1950s. During the 1950s and 1960s the Bahá'í Faith spread rapidly in Vietnam, and the nearby countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. From 1957 to 1963 the Bahá'í community in Vietnam had more than tripled.

The Tablets of the Divine Plan to the followers of the religion in the North America, especially to the United States, in 1916-1917 by `Abdu'l-Bahá, head of the religion until 1921 when he died, asking the followers of the religion to travel to other countries; these letters were compiled together in the book titled Tablets of the Divine Plan. Their publication was delayed in the United States until 1919 — after the end of the First World War and the Spanish flu. Following their publication the first Bahá'í permanent resident in South America, Leonora Armstrong, arrived in Brazil in 1921. Shoghi Effendi, who was named `Abdu'l-Bahá's successor, wrote a cable on May 1, 1936 to the Bahá'í Annual Conventionof the United States and Canada, and asked for the systematic implementation of `Abdu'l-Bahá's vision to begin. In his cable he wrote:

"Appeal to assembled delegates ponder historic appeal voiced by 'Abdu'l-Bahá in Tablets of the Divine Plan. Urge earnest deliberation with incoming National Assembly to insure its complete fulfillment. First century of Bahá'í Era drawing to a close. Humanity entering outer fringes most perilous stage its existence. Opportunities of present hour unimaginably precious. Would to God every State within American Republic and every Republic in American continent might ere termination of this glorious century embrace the light of the Faith of Bahá'u'lláh and establish structural basis of His World Order."

Following the May 1st cable, another cable from Shoghi Effendi came on May 19th calling for permanent pioneers to be established in all the countries of Latin America. The Bahá'í National Spiritual Assembly of the United States and Canada was appointed the Inter-America Committee to take charge of the preparations. During the 1937 Bahá'í North American Convention, Shoghi Effendi cabled advising the convention to prolong their deliberations to permit the delegates and the National Assembly to consult on a plan that would enable Bahá'ís to go to Latin America. In 1937 the First Seven Year Plan (1937-44), which was an international plan designed by Shoghi Effendi, gave the American Bahá'ís the goal of establishing the Bahá'í Faith in every country in Latin America. With the spread of American Bahá'ís in Latin American, Bahá'í communities and Local Spiritual Assemblies began to form in 1938 across Latin America. The first pioneer to Chile arrived in 1940 when her ship docked at Arica. After arriving in Panama in 1940, the first Guaymí Bahá'í converted in the 1960s. In 1985-6 the "Camino del Sol" project included indigenous Guaymí Bahá'ís of Panama traveling with the Venezuelan indigenous Carib speaking and Guajira Bahá'ís through the Venezuelan states of Bolívar, Amazonas and Zuliasharing their religion.

In 1946, a great pioneering movement began with sixty percent of the British Bahá'í community eventually relocating. Internationally this effort would take the Bahá'í Faith to Scotland, Wales, and Ireland and raising the numbers of Local Assemblies in the British Isles. In 1950-1 the Baha'is of the British Isles pioneered to Tanganyika, Uganda, and Kenya. On August 3, 1951 pioneers arrived in Kampala from which pioneers went to French Equatorial Africa, and Cameroon and so on. From 1953 to 1963 some 250 Americans and Persians moved to many locations. Wide-scale growth in the religion was observed following this across Sub-Saharan Africa.

Forum List

Back