One day strike

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Rod just confirmed this through independent operator/owners. The working people of this nation are not going to put up with the elitist class and a few pansy ass city dwellers bullying their elections and their lives or constantly messing with livelihoods. When banksters and fund managers can't build, create, manage and deliver the goods that everyone depends upon they become absolutely worthless; as does the money/credit system they seem to have rule over. The people are not willing to stand by doing nothing when you frundsters (you know who you are) try to steal their votes as it is as bad as stealing their identity and individual liberties.

And per any other fascist being, legislator, etc., in nation or out along with CCP China or any other communist nationals, Islamist, etc. or nations that believe that they will succeed in killing that spirit of liberty that walks, I will warn you now that your desires upon the people of faith in this great nation and its allies will not stand; and it will fall back on your own heads very hard.

Rod just confirmed this through independent operator/owners. The working people of this nation are not going to put up with the elitist class and a few pansy ass city dwellers bullying their elections and their lives or constantly messing with livelihoods. When banksters and fund managers can't build, create, manage and deliver the goods that everyone depends upon they become absolutely worthless; as does the money/credit system they seem to have rule over. The people are not willing to stand by doing nothing when you frundsters (you know who you are) try to steal their votes as it is as bad as stealing their identity and individual liberties.

And per any other fascist being, legislator, etc., in nation or out along with CCP China or any other communist nationals, Islamist, etc. or nations that believe that they will succeed in killing that spirit of liberty that walks, I will warn you now that your desires upon the people of faith in this great nation and its allies will not stand; and it will fall back on your own heads very hard.

We shoulda been preparing for this long ago.
there are many posts here over the last few years where I made a plethora of suggestions........most of which were brushed aside.

Well, now that the can has reached the Dead End maybe some will start taking it seriously now? Probably not.

For many, that moment will come when the SWAT vehicle pulls out up front and swarms their home, kicking the front door down to seize any remaining guns.

A little too late.

We shoulda been preparing for this long ago.
there are many posts here over the last few years where I made a plethora of suggestions........most of which were brushed aside.

Well, now that the can has reached the Dead End maybe some will start taking it seriously now? Probably not.

For many, that moment will come when the SWAT vehicle pulls out up front and swarms their home, kicking the front door down to seize any remaining guns.

A little too late.

Myself and others have thought for some years now elections were really funky. Along with other stuff that just seemed so off. This one though they do appear to have been caught red handed and the majority working class whether the elitist think they are idiots or not are not going to just stand by at this point and do nothing.

It was 1992 when I was arrested on bogus charges with a night warrant of all things after getting 98% of our little town out to vote with a get out to vote campaign. That was four registered voters out of 200 that could not make the election. They surrounded the house lights flashing like I was some extremely dangerous wanted criminal. Took me in, fingerprinted and took my pic. to book me in. Thankfully between everyone close digging money out of their pockets we had the $300 or $500 bail so I did not have to spend the night in jail. Nect morning when I called my attorney he told me, "Ah, well ****** a summons is nothing." I told him, "Summons! I was arrested, fingerprinted and picture taken in my pink night clothes!!!" He just said, "Oh, my god". A dear friend told me he couldn't even get a night warrant for drug dealers and he was very upset over it too.

Like Millie Weaver those POS also went after my children (a bit different but the same mo). And it was corrupt as hell Democrats that did it with their crooked little magistrate all based on lies. Four years later I had people pleading with me to tell people what happened to help throw the crooked little magistrate off the bench. After a lot of consideration and prayer I agreed to help. More people voted in that election to vote "No" to that district magistrate even if candidates didn't get much attention on their ballots. People do not like corrupt politics and they will take a stand with vengeance at the ballot box when the proof is presented before them.

Now with all that said I need to add I have met and known some very decent people that were Democrats (political biggies) through the years but when they do get corrupt ones in they sure don't try to get them out.

BTW, it is never "too late"

Correction. This trucker strike is til the end of December. Apparently, there are other strikes being organized in other countries for various reasons. The idea seems to be to show solidarity among the working class people against force of oligarchs.

They are against forced vaccines, forced lockdowns, forced mask wearing, labor and wage disputes...... This has the potential to get big.

Forum List

Back