One For The Poll Smokers

Trump does rather well whenever he stays on script. Good job last night for that side of the aisle. The Democrats came across as sourpuss's and are playing his presidency totally wrong by not feeding his ego.

There's little more amusing than watching a point fly by the head of a Democrat even as they make yours.

CBS loved Obama. CBS hates Trump. Are you learning yet?

so now you agree that CBS's latest approval poll, 37% approve 58% disapprove, is accurate.

Good for you.

I am not a poll smoker, so no. Merely pointing out that a news agency that hates Trump was apparently forced by the numbers to publish a positive poll.

Are you always this slow on Wednesdays?

There's little more amusing than watching a point fly by the head of a Democrat even as they make yours.

so now you agree that CBS's latest approval poll, 37% approve 58% disapprove, is accurate.

Good for you.

I am not a poll smoker, so no. Merely pointing out that a news agency that hates Trump was apparently forced by the numbers to publish a positive poll.

So you're conceding that even a news agency that 'hates Trump' can still have integrity when it comes to polling.

again...good for you.

Trump clapped for himself more than any President in history

Good for you.

So you're conceding that even a news agency that 'hates Trump' can still have integrity when it comes to polling.

again...good for you.

I concede they may choose to exhibit integrity when they have no choice. It's a survival mechanism.

Worst spin of the day.

Uh no, yours was. First SOTU by an African American will get high marks regardless. The fact that trump was 75% and Obama was 83% is a huge win for Trump.

That’s the Bradley affect in play. As hyper literate as Hussein is, he puts people to sleep. Everyone tuned Hussein out early into his presidency

Yet his approval was over 60% when he left office

Fat Donnie has yet to break 50%

The real approval rating is how many democrats lost their seats since Hussein. People say they like obozo, they’re lying.

Good for you.

again...good for you.

I concede they may choose to exhibit integrity when they have no choice. It's a survival mechanism.

No, you concede that you believe polls you like and don't believe polls you don't like.

That’s the Bradley affect in play. As hyper literate as Hussein is, he puts people to sleep. Everyone tuned Hussein out early into his presidency

Yet his approval was over 60% when he left office

Fat Donnie has yet to break 50%

The real approval rating is how many democrats lost their seats since Hussein. People say they like obozo, they’re lying.

Since Obama left office and Trump became president, the Democrats have net gains at the federal, state, and local levels.

Forum List

Back