One God, as a Universal Trinity: How do YOU explain this?

And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5== Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said unto Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.”

9 Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself; but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
John 14:6-11

Yes all truth--but it does not say that Jesus is God.
Jesus didn't do his will for an iota( that is the image) He did everything the Father willed and taught him-24/7-- Jesus showed us the Father in that way--but he is not God--Listen to Jesus=John 4:22-24

DUH!!!! THE FATHER IS GOD!!!!!===He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5== Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said unto Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.”

9 Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself; but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
John 14:6-11

Jesus didn't do his will for an iota( that is the image) He did everything the Father willed and taught him-24/7-- Jesus showed us the Father in that way--but he is not God--Listen to Jesus=John 4:22-24

DUH!!!! THE FATHER IS GOD!!!!!===He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

Yes he was the image( an exact reflection) but the image is never the real thing. That is Why true worshippers worship the Father, Jesus taught--do you believe Jesus? John 4:22-24

Last edited:

Yes he was the image( an exact reflection) but the image is never the real thing.

SO THIS VERSE IS BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING????????????? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

Yes he was the image( an exact reflection) but the image is never the real thing.

SO THIS VERSE IS BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING????????????? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jesus is not his Father----he prayed to his Father in heaven while he was on earth---was he praying to himself??No. Did he go back to heaven and sit at his own right hand?--No--Your teachers twist reality to fit dogma.

god said that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so we all get a free pass into heaven. But gysm, I ain't passing you the salt!

Hobelim,

Many more people than you believe in the Trinity and it is a well believed and accepted position from history.

You don't like it so you need a reality check.

Chuck

Its not about what I like or dislike or what irrational people profess to believe or how many of them there are or how long they have been believing it, chuck, its about what is true and what is false.

Obviously, that is the least of your concerns.

Hobelim,

If there was an atheist forum or another forum, I wouldn't be bothering you there and you could post in peace.

The Trinity is an accepted teaching throughout thousands of churches and thousands of years of church history.

You haven't changed me and I'm allowed to have my opinion.

It can be proven that you don't read or you ignore what you read because the Trinity is taught.

Therefore the conflict is more on your end because you aren't allowing us to have freedom, the Trinity is teachable, you are in a forum you don't believe in and you are agitating us by not allowing us to have a position and we aren't in another forum agitating you.

Why don't you look deep down inside of yourself before you bother people anymore.

Chuck

Hey wait a minute! first you say that you are bothering me and then say that I am "agitating us" and that I shouldn't be bothering people.

Are you bothering me or am I bothering you? Make up your mind.

Anyway what better forum is there to discuss religion and ethics other than in a religion and ethics forum whatever a person believes or doesn't believe?

You think it is unethical to deny the trinity and I say it is unethical to teach it.

You think way too much of yourself if you think that you are somehow bothering me. In the waters of contention the truth is brought out.

Who would be bothered by that?

Nevermind.....

Forum List

Back