one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

The sale price in 2008, when property values in Florida were cratering, was almost double the asking price. Last but not least, the property had been on the market for 2 years without a single offer, prior to the sale.

It’s also to be noted that the client the Russian lawyer Junior met with was in the US to defend, was accused of money laundering through the purchase of expensive New York real estate.

After the Inauguration, Jeff Sessions settled her case for 2 cents on the dollar, fining her client $3 million and returning $237 million to the oligarch, with no admission of guilt.
Why do liberals keep posting charges without links?

In her case she's just ignorant. The rest of them are simply too partisan to ever be honest.

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

sorry winger, nothing illegal there. making a profit on a real estate transaction is not against the law. Selling property to a Russian is not illegal.

Your desperation and Trump-hate is making you more stupid than usual.

A property that has sat on the market for two years and suddenly gets an offer of $30 million more than it is worth?

Looks like someone using real estate transactions to funnel money to Trump

Unless you can provide the quid for the pro quo, it was just a rich Russian wanting property in Florida.

Shall we talk about Hillary's commodities deal? If the topic is quid pro quo that should be discussed.

You mean the one where she made supposedly made $100,000 but which Ken Starr found no evidence of wrong doing.

Chump change compared to the extra $45 million over asking price that Trump made.

She made 1000% profit. What percentage did Trump make?

F you, I didnt vote for him ..

you keep throwing transparent around but you have yet to throw it at trump - you F'n hypocrite .. STFU

Dumb fuck, I never said or asked for transparency, you did! I didn't care that Obama wasn't transparent, I am not concerned that Trump isn't transparent, how is that hypocrisy, stupid shit?

Pull your head out of your ass and breathe before you make stupid accusations that you have no way to back. People were right about you, you are one dumb mf.

I ask for Trump transparency - YOU automatically brought up Obama. NOT ME.

You mentioned democrats being transparent, the only democrat that has ever claimed transparency was Obama, are you f'ing stupid.

Which president was transparent with Healthcare legislation?

The one that had to be passed before we found out what was in it? The one that was going to have all the hearings broadcast? That healthcare the one that was going to be made available for the public to read at least 72 hours before the vote?

Sorry, but Obama failed miserably and there are articles that have exposed his lack of transparency.

Yes, the one that took 13 months to pass, not the one voted on in the middle of the night.

And you say that with no evidence to back that up.

What evidence would suffice for you?

Russia hacked the election on behalf of Trump.
Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia for hacking the election
Trump refuses to enforce those sanctions

Why does Trump refuse to enforce the sanctions that 99% of Congress voted for?

tell us exactly what Russia did to "hack our election" What did they do, where did they do it, how many votes were affected/changed because of Russian actions?

BTW, wikileaks is NOT Russia. But the Clinton campaign did buy the fraudulent dossier from Russians.

still waiting for one of you on the left to tell us exactly what Russia did and how it impacted our election. Tell us or STFU

You keep asking that question and get the same answer
You just ignore the answer and re-ask the question

And you ignore the question and keep giving the same answer.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!
Russia's ties with our president are becoming more clear

LOCK HIM UP

Dumb fuck, I never said or asked for transparency, you did! I didn't care that Obama wasn't transparent, I am not concerned that Trump isn't transparent, how is that hypocrisy, stupid shit?

Pull your head out of your ass and breathe before you make stupid accusations that you have no way to back. People were right about you, you are one dumb mf.

You mentioned democrats being transparent, the only democrat that has ever claimed transparency was Obama, are you f'ing stupid.

The one that had to be passed before we found out what was in it? The one that was going to have all the hearings broadcast? That healthcare the one that was going to be made available for the public to read at least 72 hours before the vote?

Sorry, but Obama failed miserably and there are articles that have exposed his lack of transparency.

Yes, the one that took 13 months to pass, not the one voted on in the middle of the night.

That has nothing to do with anything, he failed three promises, first he promised to televise and he lied. He promised he would put the bill out 72 hours before it was voted on, he lied. He promised you could keep your doctor and you could keep your insurance, he lied. He wasn’t transparent. None of this is relevant and you can’t deal with topic and are diverting.

I see the sale of a property that increased in value. Is it money laundering becasuse he sold the house to the Russian? Hey, whoever has the money....

It is money laundering because he received $30 million more than the property was appraised for

Convenient way to funnel money to Trump

Hey, it's not my fault if Russians are too stupid to know what property is worth

The overpayment is the fee.

The Russian will take out a line of credit against the property, that's how the money is "cleaned."

The overpayment is this case seems to indicate the Russian expected much more in return.

Crooked Donnie cleared $30 million in the deal

It would be interesting to see how he kicked back a portion of the profit
I bet Obama did the same thing.

Evidently not

Isn't multiple instances of participating in money laundering with the Russians relevant?

Where? What is your proof? Evidence? Other than your own imagination.
Multiple cases of Trump giving suspicious deals to the Russians then giving favorable treatment to Russia

LOCK HIM UP

Did you miss the question? Evidence, as in proof other than your imagination.

trump money laundering - Google Search

Go to town....Read em and weep

That has nothing to do with anything, he failed three promises, first he promised to televise and he lied. He promised he would put the bill out 72 hours before it was voted on, he lied. He promised you could keep your doctor and you could keep your insurance, he lied. He wasn’t transparent. None of this is relevant and you can’t deal with topic and are diverting.

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance

Hardly a lie

Hardly a lie

Lol! I noticed you left out keep your doctor. Lol!

Hardly a lie

I kept mine

Hardly a lie

I kept mine

I didn’t get to keep mine.

Hardly a lie

I kept mine

I didn’t get to keep mine.

My mom kept hers too

I see the sale of a property that increased in value. Is it money laundering becasuse he sold the house to the Russian? Hey, whoever has the money....

It is money laundering because he received $30 million more than the property was appraised for

Convenient way to funnel money to Trump

Hey, it's not my fault if Russians are too stupid to know what property is worth

The overpayment is the fee.

The Russian will take out a line of credit against the property, that's how the money is "cleaned."

The overpayment is this case seems to indicate the Russian expected much more in return.

Crooked Donnie cleared $30 million in the deal

It would be interesting to see how he kicked back a portion of the profit
I bet Obama did the same thing.

Evidently not

So, now let's go for money laundering without proof. Yolu libs just can't stand a good economy and home prices raising, can you? Knock your self oujt. And don't forget the breaking news 1.) that Melania wasn't holding hand with Trump when she got off the plane, 2.) Melanie was wearing the wrong shoes and horrors, 3. she wore a white dress to SCOTUS because she was pissed at Trump! And we could just go on.

To get in touch with reality, we have a newcomer putting his hat in the ring. Floating on the coattails of Trump, this newcomer spouts that he is not a politician, he is a businessman and he wants to make our state great again! I weep for you...no, actually I laugh at you. See you at midterms.

Hardly a lie

the lie is what you just posted. Its not the same insurance when the premium doubles, the deductible doubles, and the coverages are cut.

once again, are you as stupid as your posts?

Forum List

Back