one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Last time I checked, we don't have to prove our innocence. You have to prove the guilt. You want his books? Subpoena them - if you don't have enough to support a subpoena, go away until you do.

Fine....lets subpoena them

Trump already looks guilty enough

LOL!! Guilty until proven innocent, its the American way!!
Investigation
No one has said he is above the law, you want an investigation for no reason, just because... We don't investigate unless there is reasonable cause and don't randomly investigate. Just because you don't like a person's politics is no reason to open investigation after investigation. It is unAmerican.

With multiple examples of Trump dealing with the Russians in transactions that appear to be money laundering ....there is a reason to investigate
I'm guessing a judge ain't gonna buy it ... he MUST be guilty cuz he LOOKS guilty. Helluva case!
Most judges will allow the appearance of guilt as grounds to issue a search warrant
Nice twist on the words .... but not even remotely true.
Pretty much so......it's called evidence

$30 million is a lot of evidence

Really? Turning an 80% (if we accept there was no renovations) profit on a real estate deal is evidence of money laundering?

I'm fucked. I turned a 400% profit on mine. (That was the only one that fit the same time frame --- you don't EVEN want to know about some others.)

Investigation
With multiple examples of Trump dealing with the Russians in transactions that appear to be money laundering ....there is a reason to investigate
I'm guessing a judge ain't gonna buy it ... he MUST be guilty cuz he LOOKS guilty. Helluva case!
Most judges will allow the appearance of guilt as grounds to issue a search warrant

Really? Turning an 80% (if we accept there was no renovations) profit on a real estate deal is evidence of money laundering?

I'm fucked. I turned a 400% profit on mine. (That was the only one that fit the same time frame --- you don't EVEN want to know about some others.)

Post the state and parcel number.

Investigation

The state? California
The county? San Bernardino
The city? Chino
The year? 2009
The month? October
The parcel number? Who the fuck knows - or cares.

Read the thread --- Post #2

Oh yeah --- I wore boxers to the signing ...

Investigation

The state? California
The city? Chino
The year? 2009
The month? October

Gosh, another RW Internet thousandaire Skeeter.

Hauw

The state? California
The city? Chino
The year? 2009
The month? October

Hauw
Actually, a tad more.

The state? California
The city? Chino
The year? 2009
The month? October

Hauw
Actually, a tad more.

Sure

Investigation

No, turning an 80% profit is not evidence of money laundering
However, getting paid over 60% of the assessed value is suspicious

Especially when paired with Trumps other real estate dealings with the Russians

You've done nothing to show that anything illegal has taken place.

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

That is not Justice. That is political witchhunting.

And selective enforcement to boot.
You ducked the question ...as usual
Is the President above the law?

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

What you are doing it a form of propaganda.

You have done nothing to support your premise that something illegal has taken place but you want to put out there the idea, over and over again, that something illegal has taken place.

THis is because you are terrified of what will happen if Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are enacted, to the benefit of America and Americans.

So you try to make up shit out of nothing.

It is not propaganda...it is a legitimate concern

Trumps real estate transaction with the Russian billionaire has the appearance of being improper

As such, it needs to be investigated

No, it doesn't.

Wouldn't you want to know if your president has been involved in criminal activity?

Or is he above the law to you

What I want is for you lefties to stop engaging in propaganda as your primary form of communication.

You want a political witch hunt, and your talk of "above the law" is disgustingly dishonest.

You ducked the question ...as usual
Is the President above the law?

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

You have done nothing to support your premise that something illegal has taken place but you want to put out there the idea, over and over again, that something illegal has taken place.

THis is because you are terrified of what will happen if Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are enacted, to the benefit of America and Americans.

Trumps real estate transaction with the Russian billionaire has the appearance of being improper

No, it doesn't.

Wouldn't you want to know if your president has been involved in criminal activity?

does your question apply to Bill Clinton, Obama, and SecState Clinton? if not, why?

Good point

The Clintons were investigated for 25 years

Time for Crooked Donnie

No, it doesn't.

does your question apply to Bill Clinton, Obama, and SecState Clinton? if not, why?

Good point

Time for Crooked Donnie

Yes, they were, and evidence of corruption and law breaking was found. Hillary was not prosecuted because Comey said she didn't mean it and she was too stupid to understand the laws. Add whatever deal Bubba and Lynch made on the tarmac and you have a case of powerful people being excused from breaking the law.

but you are fine with that as long as Trump gets called up on some fake charges created and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

And you say that with no evidence to back that up.

What evidence would suffice for you?

Russia hacked the election on behalf of Trump.
Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia for hacking the election
Trump refuses to enforce those sanctions

Why does Trump refuse to enforce the sanctions that 99% of Congress voted for?

tell us exactly what Russia did to "hack our election" What did they do, where did they do it, how many votes were affected/changed because of Russian actions?

BTW, wikileaks is NOT Russia. But the Clinton campaign did buy the fraudulent dossier from Russians.

still waiting for one of you on the left to tell us exactly what Russia did and how it impacted our election. Tell us or STFU

No, it doesn't.

Good point

Time for Crooked Donnie

Yes, they were, and evidence of corruption and law breaking was found. Hillary was not prosecuted because Comey said she didn't mean it and she was too stupid to understand the laws. Add whatever deal Bubba and Lynch made on the tarmac and you have a case of powerful people being excused from breaking the law.

but you are fine with that as long as Trump gets called up on some fake charges created and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

I am only interested in the allegations against Trump being investigated

Just like they were for Obama and the Clintons

tell us exactly what Russia did to "hack our election" What did they do, where did they do it, how many votes were affected/changed because of Russian actions?

BTW, wikileaks is NOT Russia. But the Clinton campaign did buy the fraudulent dossier from Russians.

still waiting for one of you on the left to tell us exactly what Russia did and how it impacted our election. Tell us or STFU

You keep asking that question and get the same answer
You just ignore the answer and re-ask the question

I see the sale of a property that increased in value. Is it money laundering becasuse he sold the house to the Russian? Hey, whoever has the money....

It is money laundering because he received $30 million more than the property was appraised for

Convenient way to funnel money to Trump

Hey, it's not my fault if Russians are too stupid to know what property is worth

The overpayment is the fee.

The Russian will take out a line of credit against the property, that's how the money is "cleaned."

The overpayment is this case seems to indicate the Russian expected much more in return.

I see the sale of a property that increased in value. Is it money laundering becasuse he sold the house to the Russian? Hey, whoever has the money....

It is money laundering because he received $30 million more than the property was appraised for

Convenient way to funnel money to Trump

Hey, it's not my fault if Russians are too stupid to know what property is worth

The overpayment is the fee.

The Russian will take out a line of credit against the property, that's how the money is "cleaned."

The overpayment is this case seems to indicate the Russian expected much more in return.

Crooked Donnie cleared $30 million in the deal

It would be interesting to see how he kicked back a portion of the profit

You keep asking that question and get the same answer
You just ignore the answer and re-ask the question

And you ignore the question and keep giving the same answer.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

No other property in the US increased in value in 2008. Properties were losing value in 2008.

The preferred method of Russian money laundering in through the purchase of expensive American Real Estate.

Trump was dead broke when Putin was elected. When oligarchs started laundering money buying Manhattan Real Estate, Trumps’ fortunes improved immensely.

Trumps bank just paid a $100 million dollar fine for money laundering.

If we were to swap out the name “Trump” and substitute the name “Clinton” in these stories, Republicans would be convening a Congressional Investigation and hiring a Special Counsel for the prosecution.

There’s more evidence of Trump laundering money from Oligarchs than there ever was for the Clinton involvement in Whitewater.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance

Forum List

Back