one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Do as we say, not as we do...Republicans

This is serious shit
If Trump broke the law, he needs to be accountable

Open the books and show us there is nothing wrong

not just Trump .. any member of his cartel is subject to the law.

the old worn out derelict just believes he's above our law.

F his sorry ass, he's not.

No one has said he is above the law, you want an investigation for no reason, just because... We don't investigate unless there is reasonable cause and don't randomly investigate. Just because you don't like a person's politics is no reason to open investigation after investigation. It is unAmerican.

With multiple examples of Trump dealing with the Russians in transactions that appear to be money laundering ....there is a reason to investigate

What reasonable cause? What other transactions "appear" to be money laundering to you?

Just because you dislike a person doesn't mean you get to investigate everything they do, that is called harassment and is illegal. Maybe the government need to open an investigation into you wanting to harass people.

reasonable cause;

Flynn working for Trump and lying about Russian connections = pleaded guilty
Manafort .... ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jr. meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton when he worked for Daddys campaign

soooooooooooooooo STFU YOU PARTISAN HYPOCRITE POS.

How does that connect with a real estate transaction nine years ago? You are a flipping nut with no reasonable cause but you do have a desire to see America fail.

RW idiots are only interested in Democrats being transparent.

F'em.
Obama ran on the idea of being the most transparent President and he was proved to be quite the opposite. You never bitched, whined or complained then and now you do? F'you, hypocrite.

and you demanded Obama be transparent -- but not Trump.

so F you.

I didn't demand Obama to be transparent, he claimed to be transparent, ran on his being transparent, yet he wasn't. You never held Obama to transparency yet demand it of Trump. You are being hypocritical. Pretty sad how you partisan nuts don't like to be held to the standard you want to hold others to. Pathetic is the better word.

Who was transparent with their personal taxes?

The orange occupier or Obama?

Obama ran on the idea of being the most transparent President and he was proved to be quite the opposite. You never bitched, whined or complained then and now you do? F'you, hypocrite.

so F you.

I didn't demand Obama to be transparent, he claimed to be transparent, ran on his being transparent, yet he wasn't. You never held Obama to transparency yet demand it of Trump. You are being hypocritical. Pretty sad how you partisan nuts don't like to be held to the standard you want to hold others to. Pathetic is the better word.

F you, I didnt vote for him ..

you keep throwing transparent around but you have yet to throw it at trump - you F'n hypocrite .. STFU

Dumb fuck, I never said or asked for transparency, you did! I didn't care that Obama wasn't transparent, I am not concerned that Trump isn't transparent, how is that hypocrisy, stupid shit?

Pull your head out of your ass and breathe before you make stupid accusations that you have no way to back. People were right about you, you are one dumb mf.

I ask for Trump transparency - YOU automatically brought up Obama. NOT ME.

You mentioned democrats being transparent, the only democrat that has ever claimed transparency was Obama, are you f'ing stupid.

so F you.

you keep throwing transparent around but you have yet to throw it at trump - you F'n hypocrite .. STFU

Dumb fuck, I never said or asked for transparency, you did! I didn't care that Obama wasn't transparent, I am not concerned that Trump isn't transparent, how is that hypocrisy, stupid shit?

Pull your head out of your ass and breathe before you make stupid accusations that you have no way to back. People were right about you, you are one dumb mf.

You mentioned democrats being transparent, the only democrat that has ever claimed transparency was Obama, are you f'ing stupid.

Which president was transparent with Healthcare legislation?

RW idiots are only interested in Democrats being transparent.

F'em.

so F you.

Who was transparent with their personal taxes?

The orange occupier or Obama?

Don't care, I didn't ask to see nor did I care to see either's taxes, it is not an issue for for me. As far as investigating an eight year old real estate transaction, is just a fishing expedition that you hope will ruin a President. First off, the statute of limitations has probably expired and with the IRS auditing Trump, I doubt there is anything there but I know that doesn't fit the weak minded agenda.

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.

This is serious shit

Last time I checked, we don't have to prove our innocence. You have to prove the guilt. You want his books? Subpoena them - if you don't have enough to support a subpoena, go away until you do.

Fine....lets subpoena them

Trump already looks guilty enough

LOL!! Guilty until proven innocent, its the American way!!
Investigation

This is serious shit

No one has said he is above the law, you want an investigation for no reason, just because... We don't investigate unless there is reasonable cause and don't randomly investigate. Just because you don't like a person's politics is no reason to open investigation after investigation. It is unAmerican.

With multiple examples of Trump dealing with the Russians in transactions that appear to be money laundering ....there is a reason to investigate
I'm guessing a judge ain't gonna buy it ... he MUST be guilty cuz he LOOKS guilty. Helluva case!
Most judges will allow the appearance of guilt as grounds to issue a search warrant

So where is this appearance at besides in your head? Do you want to know what's apparent? It's the fact Trump did something that investors do in this country every single day; some way more successful than Trump.

The one that had to be passed before we found out what was in it? The one that was going to have all the hearings broadcast? That healthcare the one that was going to be made available for the public to read at least 72 hours before the vote?

Sorry, but Obama failed miserably and there are articles that have exposed his lack of transparency.

If this were an isolated case, it might be advisable to just ignore it

But since Trump has had repeated dealings with Russian gangsters in deals that stink of money laundering....it is time to tie them together

Please explain this money laundering thing to me. I don't understand. Walk me step by step how he did it with nobody (including the IRS) catching on. Why would he do it?

But since Trump has had repeated dealings with Russian gangsters in deals that stink of money laundering....it is time to tie them together

There is the problem, you are wanting to tie them together, you aren't interested in truth or justice, you are directing for anything to be found whether it is factual or not.

The one that had to be passed before we found out what was in it? The one that was going to have all the hearings broadcast? That healthcare the one that was going to be made available for the public to read at least 72 hours before the vote?

Sorry, but Obama failed miserably and there are articles that have exposed his lack of transparency.

And let's not forget "no shit" plans in Commie Care which couldn't be further from the truth. And "affordable healthcare for everybody" when he really meant affordable healthcare for lower income people who likely vote Democrat.

This is serious shit

Last time I checked, we don't have to prove our innocence. You have to prove the guilt. You want his books? Subpoena them - if you don't have enough to support a subpoena, go away until you do.

Investigation

I'm guessing a judge ain't gonna buy it ... he MUST be guilty cuz he LOOKS guilty. Helluva case!
Most judges will allow the appearance of guilt as grounds to issue a search warrant
Nice twist on the words .... but not even remotely true.
Pretty much so......it's called evidence

$30 million is a lot of evidence

And let's not forget "no shit" plans in Commie Care which couldn't be further from the truth. And "affordable healthcare for everybody" when he really meant affordable healthcare for lower income people who likely vote Democrat.
I'm still waiting for Trumpcare that was better and cheaper

There is the problem, you are wanting to tie them together, you aren't interested in truth or justice, you are directing for anything to be found whether it is factual or not.
Isn't multiple instances of participating in money laundering with the Russians relevant?

I'm still waiting for Trumpcare that was better and cheaper

What was better was employer sponsored plans which many of them dropped because of Commie Care. Leave it to a Democrat to F up the country.

Investigation

Nice twist on the words .... but not even remotely true.
Pretty much so......it's called evidence

$30 million is a lot of evidence

Evidence he made money on real estate, nothing else.

Isn't multiple instances of participating in money laundering with the Russians relevant?

Over eight years ago, you have absolutely nothing but an accusation and an accusation is nothing.

It took 13 months to pass the PPACA.

Speaking of passing legislation without reading it, how many people you think read the deficit financed tax bill before it was passed at 3 in the morning with the ink not yet dry.

Multiple instances? Such as what?

Your ignorance (and that of the Senator) of real estate are noted.

In our city, foreclosed homes are sent to the court. Once a month they have a Sheriff's Auction where bidders come to buy the foreclosed homes; highest bidder gets the property.

Typically the starting price for those homes are between 1/3 and 1/2 of the appraised value. Usually the people who buy those homes are those who work for themselves doing construction. They buy the house, put any necessary supplies and work in renovation, and then sell it at appraised price or higher.

The catch is you are not allowed inside the homes for sale so you have no idea what you are getting into. But the lawyer wife of a friend of mine used to work in that department, and she told me some of those homes are in brand new shape. Maybe a room or two could use a coat of paint or carpeting, but that's about it. She's been in many of them. The reason I spoke with her about it is because years ago, I was thinking of trying it out myself.

Trump bought this property for 41 million, and because it was at a foreclosure sale, it was likely well under value. Unlike our Sheriff's Auction here where many who work for themselves to bid, homes in that price range probably have very few bidders.

Bottom line is that this is nothing out of the ordinary, and this commie Senator is doing nothing more than looking for trouble. I hope Republicans return the favor very soon.

More than likely the home in question was nearly worth what the Russian guy paid for it at the time Trump bought it.

Last edited:

How sour are the grapes?

Forum List

Back