one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

And you say that with no evidence to back that up.

What evidence would suffice for you?

Russia hacked the election on behalf of Trump.
Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia for hacking the election
Trump refuses to enforce those sanctions

Why does Trump refuse to enforce the sanctions that 99% of Congress voted for?

How long has it been? A year? And there hasn't been one shred, one iota of evidence that Trump did any of those things.

There's been plenty, you just have denied it all because your ego means more to you than the truth.

We know Russia and Trump colluded because Uday Trump released his emails specifically talking about setting up that Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 with FSB agents.

It took a year to bring down Nixon, and that was all domestic and didn't involve money laundering and numerous other counts of kompromat corruption. Why does Trump refuse to release his tax returns?

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

Are you kidding? That's all they have? This Liberal crusade to take down the president is getting out of hand.

Very little hands, mind you.

Money Laundering is a serious charge
And? You would charge the man with treason if given the power to do so. You'll forgive me if I don't take your "charge" seriously.

No, I would charge him with money laundering

Our President is not above the law

If he engaged in illegal business transactions with the Russians, he must be held accountable

Wouldn't you agree!

You've done nothing to show that anything illegal has taken place.

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

That is not Justice. That is political witchhunting.

And selective enforcement to boot.
You ducked the question ...as usual
Is the President above the law?

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

What you are doing it a form of propaganda.

You have done nothing to support your premise that something illegal has taken place but you want to put out there the idea, over and over again, that something illegal has taken place.

THis is because you are terrified of what will happen if Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are enacted, to the benefit of America and Americans.

So you try to make up shit out of nothing.

It is not propaganda...it is a legitimate concern

Trumps real estate transaction with the Russian billionaire has the appearance of being improper

As such, it needs to be investigated

No, it doesn't.

Wouldn't you want to know if your president has been involved in criminal activity?

Or is he above the law to you

When did Mueller start the investigation? How long were the Clinton investigation?

Which is likely the more complicated and obstructed one?

The overly simplistic and deliberately mangled version you describe is not what they are looking at.

I'm perfectly willing to let it conclude just like all the other investigations.

The Clinton investigations are ongoing and for good reason.

Why is it any of your business? Is it because you say so without any evidence?

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.
Why?

Because he is my President
If he is a crook, I have a right to know

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.
Whitewater went on for seven years

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.
Do as we say, not as we do...Republicans

This is serious shit
If Trump broke the law, he needs to be accountable

Open the books and show us there is nothing wrong

not just Trump .. any member of his cartel is subject to the law.

the old worn out derelict just believes he's above our law.

F his sorry ass, he's not.

Thank you

I get it now......Trump was overpaid $30 million by mistake

No need to investigate

What did he do? A real estate developer made a profit on a real estate transaction. Shocking.

He's a multi-billionaire and he made a $30 million profit on a transaction. Your point being?

Why is it any of your business? Is it because you say so without any evidence?

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.
Why?

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.

This is serious shit

Last time I checked, we don't have to prove our innocence. You have to prove the guilt. You want his books? Subpoena them - if you don't have enough to support a subpoena, go away until you do.

Why?

This is serious shit

Last time I checked, we don't have to prove our innocence. You have to prove the guilt. You want his books? Subpoena them - if you don't have enough to support a subpoena, go away until you do.

Fine....lets subpoena them

Trump already looks guilty enough

Selling real estate is an easy way to launder money
Just declare the laundered money as profit

Who knew?

I've been a Realtor for over 40 years. I never knew that the profit I made on all those personal transactions proved I was laundering money. Wow, lock me up!

If this were an isolated case, it might be advisable to just ignore it

But since Trump has had repeated dealings with Russian gangsters in deals that stink of money laundering....it is time to tie them together

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.

It is not hard to renovate a run down property and double its value.
If you buy during the 2008 market collapse you could also gain 30% or so on the upswing.
But there is no way to go from 40 million to 100 million in just 5 years.
That is not possible without lots of proof of huge investment.
In which case it implies bribe laundering.

Why?

This is serious shit

No one has said he is above the law, you want an investigation for no reason, just because... We don't investigate unless there is reasonable cause and don't randomly investigate. Just because you don't like a person's politics is no reason to open investigation after investigation. It is unAmerican.

yet another shady Trump deal that makes you think ..

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

the art of the crook, I mean deal.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Imo, probably nothing to it ... unless it turns out that Rybolovlev is also one of Trump's creditors.

Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king

Whether or not Trump colluded is somewhat of a sideshow to the bigger picture that no one is willing to acknowledge.

You need to catch up. It's been well over a year and no proof, whatsoever, that there has been any collusion whatsoever.

Dossier-S.jpg

This is serious shit

Fine....lets subpoena them

Trump already looks guilty enough

LOL!! Guilty until proven innocent, its the American way!!

What money was laundered? Drug money? Gambling? Prostitution? What was the cause of the money becoming dirty?

Trump got snookered in a land deal. That's what happened. He thinks he made a hefty profit when he actually LOST. The Russian saw that the value of the land would be increased by parceling it out. Trump missed it.

This is serious shit

No one has said he is above the law, you want an investigation for no reason, just because... We don't investigate unless there is reasonable cause and don't randomly investigate. Just because you don't like a person's politics is no reason to open investigation after investigation. It is unAmerican.

With multiple examples of Trump dealing with the Russians in transactions that appear to be money laundering ....there is a reason to investigate

Forum List

Back