one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.

Dude, did you even try for a Russian millionaire to buy it for 1.9 mill cool to hide it from Putin?

Fucking slacker.

You are one stupid piece of shit.

Post the lot number, state and any other information and we can see the piece of shit.

Fuck off loser, you made stupid comments about me with no fucking truth and you had no balls to defend your statement, you are a stupid little bitch.

So nothing but typical conservative internet bullshit them.

Of course it doesn't

I'm sure our President will gladly open his books and show where the money went

Why is it any of your business? Is it because you say so without any evidence?

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.
Why?

Because he is my President
If he is a crook, I have a right to know

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.
Whitewater went on for seven years

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.

Judging by your posts, no Liberal could pass the ignorance bar that you set.

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.
Why?

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.

Judging by your posts, no Liberal could pass the ignorance bar that you set.

Three hours and that is it? :dunno:

Of course it doesn't

I'm sure our President will gladly open his books and show where the money went

Why?

Do as we say, not as we do...Republicans

This is serious shit
If Trump broke the law, he needs to be accountable

Open the books and show us there is nothing wrong

Seems we need to audit all of Trumps financial dealings with Russia

Money Laundering is a federal crime

I understand. You are terrified that Trump's policies will be enacted, because you know that they will be good for America and Americans.

And you are desperate for ANYTHING, to distract from that.

Your desire for a fishing expedition is dismissed.
Our President is not above the law

If he engaged in illegal business transactions with the Russians, he must be held accountable

Wouldn't you agree!

You've done nothing to show that anything illegal has taken place.

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

That is not Justice. That is political witchhunting.

And selective enforcement to boot.
You ducked the question ...as usual
Is the President above the law?

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

What you are doing it a form of propaganda.

You have done nothing to support your premise that something illegal has taken place but you want to put out there the idea, over and over again, that something illegal has taken place.

THis is because you are terrified of what will happen if Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are enacted, to the benefit of America and Americans.

So you try to make up shit out of nothing.

Why?

Do as we say, not as we do...Republicans

This is serious shit
If Trump broke the law, he needs to be accountable

Open the books and show us there is nothing wrong

What proof do you have? What is the evidence? You have nothing, so it really isn’t serious, just partisan silliness.

Seems we need to audit all of Trumps financial dealings with Russia

Money Laundering is a federal crime

I understand. You are terrified that Trump's policies will be enacted, because you know that they will be good for America and Americans.

If he engaged in illegal business transactions with the Russians, he must be held accountable

Wouldn't you agree!

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

You have done nothing to support your premise that something illegal has taken place but you want to put out there the idea, over and over again, that something illegal has taken place.

THis is because you are terrified of what will happen if Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are enacted, to the benefit of America and Americans.

It is not propaganda...it is a legitimate concern

Trumps real estate transaction with the Russian billionaire has the appearance of being improper

As such, it needs to be investigated

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

Are you kidding? That's all they have? This Liberal crusade to take down the president is getting out of hand.

Very little hands, mind you.

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

Are you kidding? That's all they have? This Liberal crusade to take down the president is getting out of hand.

Money Laundering is a serious charge

Money Laundering anyone?

So a large property went up in value during one of the biggest real estate booms, and in 2008 when it call came crashing down, the property value was lower than it was before?

Shocking.

Money Laundering anyone?

I have more evidence that you are a pop-tart than anyone has of Trump money laundering.

Money Laundering is a serious charge but not against Trump. It wasn't his money being laundered.

The Russian split the property and sold it off in pieces making a fortune. At worst, he saw an opportunity that Trump missed.

This will end up being one of those Democrat outrages that end up nothing.

Money Laundering anyone?

So a large property went up in value during one of the biggest real estate booms, and in 2008 when it call came crashing down, the property value was lower than it was before?

Shocking.

A property was sold to a foreign national at $30 million over its assessed value
A common tactic of money laundering

Lets investigate and make sure. There seems to be more Trump/Russian transactions than this

Money Laundering anyone?

And? You would charge the man with treason if given the power to do so. You'll forgive me if I don't take your "charge" seriously.

And? You would charge the man with treason if given the power to do so. You'll forgive me if I don't take your "charge" seriously.

Colluding with a foreign power to hack an election, then refusing to impose sanctions on that foreign power for doing so screams guilt, quid-pro-quo, and collusion.

Money Laundering anyone?

Shocking.

A property was sold to a foreign national at $30 million over its assessed value
A common tactic of money laundering

Lets investigate and make sure. There seems to be more Trump/Russian transactions than this

If it was assessed 30+ at the time of sale, you might have had a point. but again, sold at top of boom, assessed at time of bust.

More spaghetti at the wall tactics.

Do you idiots realize that if you ever actually got something against Trump in the future, at this point you are the boys who cried wolf too many times.

Now for some actual monkey business

Colluding with a foreign power to hack an election, then refusing to impose sanctions on that foreign power for doing so screams guilt, quid-pro-quo, and collusion.

For someone who swears he has no connections with the Russians....he gives every indication that he does

And you say that with no evidence to back that up. How long has it been? A year? And there hasn't been one shred, one iota of evidence that Trump did any of those things.

Okay, my zealous little gumshoe, please, prove it.

Wouldn't you agree!

It is not propaganda...it is a legitimate concern

Trumps real estate transaction with the Russian billionaire has the appearance of being improper

As such, it needs to be investigated

No, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back