one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

yet another shady Trump deal that makes you think ..

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

the art of the crook, I mean deal.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
who cares if someone makes $$$$$ that way....that means he's smarter than you
It means money laundering

Or it means absolutely nothing. Of course you would be disappointed if no crime is actually committed.
Of course

Because billionaires are not good with money and are easily taken advantage of

Man do you believe your BS? Billionaire make money mistakes all the time, probably more than you or I do, it’s just they take more risks day in and day out because it is taking those risks that will one day pay off.

It was s business and high risk and reward are a normal routine and mistakes are costly and good decisions are profitable.

There is no coupe :lol:

People need to get over Hillary.

Right we need to investigate the other side to death but leave my side alone because there is nothing there.

Love the partisan lack of logic. :rolleyes:
Have you lost your mind? Republicans investigated EVERY little thing Obama and admin did for 8 solid years....

While the Republican majority under President Trump, investigates NOTHING, with his near half-hundred of scandals in just the first year... twiddle their fingers....

It's a disgrace, what the R's have done to their obligation of OVER SIGHT over the Executive branch! :eek:

Wait a minute. When did the Republicans investigate DumBama on anything? Hillary, yes. But I don't ever recall a special council appointed to look into anything Obama ever did.

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
you know you wish you could make that much
it's totally legal

Perfectly legal but it pisses them off that someone makes a great deal.
We need to follow the money

Trump walked off with an additional $30 million
What was his Russian friend provided in return?

A property.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
it's totally legal

Who the hell gives a shit? He made $30 mill and the Russian made a decision to buy it. Nothing more or less, unless you are a partisan nut job that puts party over country.

I'm sure it is too. After all, it's a witch hunt anyway.

In spite of all the IRS audits wealthy people like Trump undergo, now ten years later, they want to investigate a real estate deal. Hmmmm.

This is looking under rocks hoping to find a gold coin, and this nonsense costs taxpayers money.

Again, HGTV created an entire channel of people doing what Trump did. It goes on all the time. You people on the left have a problem because Trump sold a property to a Russian, but no problem with Steele getting his information that they used for a surveillance warrant from Russian sources.

It's pure hypocrisy.

It is no more a witchhunt than Hillary Clinton's investigations.

There was evidence with Clinton--none with Trump. Apples and oranges.

Hillary should be in prison like any other person who did what she did. But their coupe made sure they covered each others back.

You don't know there is none until the investigation is finished. Apples and apples.

The only difference is: R & D

It's been almost a year and a half. You see with an honest and dignified government, you don't open up an investigation unless you have evidence of wrongdoing. This was opened up with not a shred of evidence. Trump made a joke during the debates. That's about it. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC server under the Obama administration, and somehow Trump got in the middle of that? The clown who got hacked used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his actual password. I mean come on now.

This was such a coupe that the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their server, and no problem. Hillary erased her emails subpoenaed by the US Congress, no problem. She smashed her cell phones, no problem.

When did Mueller start the investigation? How long were the Clinton investigation?

Which is likely the more complicated and obstructed one?

The overly simplistic and deliberately mangled version you describe is not what they are looking at.

I'm perfectly willing to let it conclude just like all the other investigations.

I can tell you what started the Hillary investigation. Can you tell me the evidence they had to start the Trump investigation?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Or it means absolutely nothing. Of course you would be disappointed if no crime is actually committed.
Of course

Man do you believe your BS? Billionaire make money mistakes all the time, probably more than you or I do, it’s just they take more risks day in and day out because it is taking those risks that will one day pay off.

It was s business and high risk and reward are a normal routine and mistakes are costly and good decisions are profitable.
Thank you

I get it now......Trump was overpaid $30 million by mistake

No need to investigate

it's totally legal

A property.

Selling real estate is an easy way to launder money
Just declare the laundered money as profit

Of course

Thank you

I get it now......Trump was overpaid $30 million by mistake

No need to investigate

Who said it was a mistake, if that is what he was asking and he got what he asked for, then what is the issue? I have sold property and got more than I was asking or for what it was worth because people were wanting the property.

I know people that over paid for the property they owned and it took them 20 years to get what they paid. Trump made a great deal, I know people that have made big money risking their money and people that have lost big money. Read up on investors, it is really quite common.

it's totally legal

A property.

So why would Trump need to launder anything? You think he doesn't have enough money where he needs to stoop to illegal activities?

The problem with Trump is you on the left wish he was as stupid as you'd like him to be.

Now if you'd like, give me the percentage of profit Trump made, and I'll go to the HGTV web site and show you dozens and dozens of videos where regular ordinary people did the exact same; some who made a larger percentage of profit than Trump did on that deal.

it's totally legal

A property.

Lots of way to launder money, just because it is real estate doesn’t mean money was laundered, just a lot of wishful partisans hoping Trump laundered money because it is your party over the country.

it's totally legal

A property.

So why would Trump need to launder anything? You think he doesn't have enough money where he needs to stoop to illegal activities?

The problem with Trump is you on the left wish he was as stupid as you'd like him to be.

Now if you'd like, give me the percentage of profit Trump made, and I'll go to the HGTV web site and show you dozens and dozens of videos where regular ordinary people did the exact same; some who made a larger percentage of profit than Trump did on that deal.

He launders money for the profit. Nobody else was loaning him money at the time. Do some favors for some Russian billionaires and you can finance the Trump empire

Right we need to investigate the other side to death but leave my side alone because there is nothing there.

You have investigated Clinton to death. She is probably the most investigated political figure to date.

But how dare they investigate Trump.

Thing is - Hillary's out. She's neither an elected official nor a viable candidate. What she IS however, is a convenient squirrel for the Trumpsters.

How about we put the same energy into investigating Trump that we did in Hillary? :dunno:

I haven’t investigated anyone, and I’m on record from day one to investigate Trump, so spare me you BS! That is the issue, one side wants the other side investigated over and over and over again and if they don’t find anything, the other side won’t be happy. It’s all silly politics, go ahead investigate Clinton and Trump all you want, I really don’t care, hell we are wasting money on other stupid partisan BS so it’s fine by me. You guys have at it and investigate Trump, investigate Clinton and when wrong doing is found you can be giddy and happy because America will suffer but hell, it’s all about shaming the other side, fuck America!

If there is something to investigate then it should be. The Clinton email thing deserved an investigation I had no problem with that. I also take the Russian attempts to meddle in our elections very very seriously and I think that that investigation is extremely important for the integrity of future elections. It should not be partisan. Whether or not Trump colluded is somewhat of a sideshow to the bigger picture that no one is willing to acknowledge.

it's totally legal

A property.

Lots of way to launder money, just because it is real estate doesn’t mean money was laundered, just a lot of wishful partisans hoping Trump laundered money because it is your party over the country.
Of course it doesn't

I'm sure our President will gladly open his books and show where the money went

You have investigated Clinton to death. She is probably the most investigated political figure to date.

Thing is - Hillary's out. She's neither an elected official nor a viable candidate. What she IS however, is a convenient squirrel for the Trumpsters.

How about we put the same energy into investigating Trump that we did in Hillary? :dunno:
We’re now learning there was never an honest/unbiased investigation into Hillary. The obama cronies made sure that wouldn’t happen.

That’s a problem we all should be concerned about. Wouldn’t you agree?

Yes.

And...speaking of honest/unbiased.....Hillary was treated like no other political person being investigated. In what is normally a process that that either clears or indicts the subject with little verbage Hillary was openly castigated. That was unprecedented. Then, the brief re-opening announcment less then a week before the investigation and a quick closure.

Yes...that investigation was a mess all around don't you think?

I am hoping the IG's investigation will look at what we don't know there in a non-politicized way.

It is no more a witchhunt than Hillary Clinton's investigations.

Hillary should be in prison like any other person who did what she did. But their coupe made sure they covered each others back.

You don't know there is none until the investigation is finished. Apples and apples.

It's been almost a year and a half. You see with an honest and dignified government, you don't open up an investigation unless you have evidence of wrongdoing. This was opened up with not a shred of evidence. Trump made a joke during the debates. That's about it. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC server under the Obama administration, and somehow Trump got in the middle of that? The clown who got hacked used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his actual password. I mean come on now.

This was such a coupe that the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their server, and no problem. Hillary erased her emails subpoenaed by the US Congress, no problem. She smashed her cell phones, no problem.

When did Mueller start the investigation? How long were the Clinton investigation?

The overly simplistic and deliberately mangled version you describe is not what they are looking at.

I'm perfectly willing to let it conclude just like all the other investigations.

I can tell you what started the Hillary investigation. Can you tell me the evidence they had to start the Trump investigation?

You mean evidence of Russian hacking and meddling? Plenty.

A property.

He launders money for the profit. Nobody else was loaning him money at the time. Do some favors for some Russian billionaires and you can finance the Trump empire

Trump was pretty wealthy in 2004. A 40 million dollar loan for him would be like a $500.00 loan for us.

• March 2005: Just after the first season of The Apprentice, Forbes put Trump's worth $2.6 billion, ranking him in a 15-way tie for 228th richest person in the world.
A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011)

No, Trumps possible involvement with Russia's hacking. Even a hint of evidence.

That is what is not known yet. And we aren't privvy to most of what evidence there is. What is known is Trump campaign associates had meetings that they lied about with Russian officials on subjects that they also subsequently lied about. Hell Trump even joked about it on the campaign trail. Things like that don't LOOK good in an investigation. I'm fine with letting the investigation play out just like the Clinton ones. Why aren't you?

Good grief, that wasn't a coupe. Clinton investigations were opened up with VERY little evidence to begin with and the Benghazi one was purely partisan and went on 17 months.

That is what is not known yet. And we aren't privvy to most of what evidence there is. What is known is Trump campaign associates had meetings that they lied about with Russian officials on subjects that they also subsequently lied about. Hell Trump even joked about it on the campaign trail. Things like that don't LOOK good in an investigation. I'm fine with letting the investigation play out just like the Clinton ones. Why aren't you?

Good grief, that wasn't a coupe. Clinton investigations were opened up with VERY little evidence to begin with and the Benghazi one was purely partisan and went on 17 months.

You still have failed to point out where Trump had anything to do with Russian hacking. Trump's people could have had a hundred meetings with people from Russia, but that wouldn't explain what Trump had to do with it.

Also what you are saying (give you credit for being honest here) is that there is no known evidence in which the investigation was opened in the first place. Yes, Trump made a joke about Russia hacking Hil-Liars computer, but a joke is something our government should open up an investigation for???

You are correct. We don't know what the evidence is because there was never evidence to begin with. So obviously we will never know.

I haven’t investigated anyone, and I’m on record from day one to investigate Trump, so spare me you BS! That is the issue, one side wants the other side investigated over and over and over again and if they don’t find anything, the other side won’t be happy. It’s all silly politics, go ahead investigate Clinton and Trump all you want, I really don’t care, hell we are wasting money on other stupid partisan BS so it’s fine by me. You guys have at it and investigate Trump, investigate Clinton and when wrong doing is found you can be giddy and happy because America will suffer but hell, it’s all about shaming the other side, fuck America!

If there is something to investigate then it should be. The Clinton email thing deserved an investigation I had no problem with that. I also take the Russian attempts to meddle in our elections very very seriously and I think that that investigation is extremely important for the integrity of future elections. It should not be partisan. Whether or not Trump colluded is somewhat of a sideshow to the bigger picture that no one is willing to acknowledge.

Russia interfered yet all we seem to Wa t to do is make sure Trump is involved.

How do you keep Russia out without endangering our freedom of speech is the big question.

This thread is just a dumb sideshow that cheapens the investigations.

Forum List

Back