one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Of course you can. Ever watch the channel HGTV? They have shows all the time that have people do exactly what Trump did. This is a very common practice. Trump made billions off of his real estate deals, and that's including the ones he filed bankruptcy for.

If this was some sort of strange anomaly, I would agree it should be looked into. But why investigate something that goes on in this country every single day? Here are some shows you should DVR when you get a chance:

Flip or Flop
Property Brothers
First Time Flippers

I actually get a kick out of that but come on Ray - even you have to admit this is out of that league and the amount over value paid is huge and has not been recouped.

It's all speculative of course but they are looking at money laundering anyway. I think the congress critters demand for it to be made public is politics - but I'm sure it's part of Mueller's file.

I'm sure it is too. After all, it's a witch hunt anyway.

In spite of all the IRS audits wealthy people like Trump undergo, now ten years later, they want to investigate a real estate deal. Hmmmm.

This is looking under rocks hoping to find a gold coin, and this nonsense costs taxpayers money.

Again, HGTV created an entire channel of people doing what Trump did. It goes on all the time. You people on the left have a problem because Trump sold a property to a Russian, but no problem with Steele getting his information that they used for a surveillance warrant from Russian sources.

It's pure hypocrisy.

It is no more a witchhunt than Hillary Clinton's investigations.

There was evidence with Clinton--none with Trump. Apples and oranges.

Hillary should be in prison like any other person who did what she did. But their coupe made sure they covered each others back.

You don't know there is none until the investigation is finished. Apples and apples.

The only difference is: R & D

It's been almost a year and a half. You see with an honest and dignified government, you don't open up an investigation unless you have evidence of wrongdoing. This was opened up with not a shred of evidence. Trump made a joke during the debates. That's about it. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC server under the Obama administration, and somehow Trump got in the middle of that? The clown who got hacked used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his actual password. I mean come on now.

This was such a coupe that the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their server, and no problem. Hillary erased her emails subpoenaed by the US Congress, no problem. She smashed her cell phones, no problem.

I actually get a kick out of that but come on Ray - even you have to admit this is out of that league and the amount over value paid is huge and has not been recouped.

It's all speculative of course but they are looking at money laundering anyway. I think the congress critters demand for it to be made public is politics - but I'm sure it's part of Mueller's file.

I'm sure it is too. After all, it's a witch hunt anyway.

In spite of all the IRS audits wealthy people like Trump undergo, now ten years later, they want to investigate a real estate deal. Hmmmm.

This is looking under rocks hoping to find a gold coin, and this nonsense costs taxpayers money.

Again, HGTV created an entire channel of people doing what Trump did. It goes on all the time. You people on the left have a problem because Trump sold a property to a Russian, but no problem with Steele getting his information that they used for a surveillance warrant from Russian sources.

It's pure hypocrisy.

It is no more a witchhunt than Hillary Clinton's investigations.

There was evidence with Clinton--none with Trump. Apples and oranges.

Hillary should be in prison like any other person who did what she did. But their coupe made sure they covered each others back.

You don't know there is none until the investigation is finished. Apples and apples.

The only difference is: R & D

It's been almost a year and a half. You see with an honest and dignified government, you don't open up an investigation unless you have evidence of wrongdoing. This was opened up with not a shred of evidence. Trump made a joke during the debates. That's about it. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC server under the Obama administration, and somehow Trump got in the middle of that? The clown who got hacked used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his actual password. I mean come on now.

This was such a coupe that the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their server, and no problem. Hillary erased her emails subpoenaed by the US Congress, no problem. She smashed her cell phones, no problem.

When did Mueller start the investigation? How long were the Clinton investigation?

Which is likely the more complicated and obstructed one?

The overly simplistic and deliberately mangled version you describe is not what they are looking at.

I'm perfectly willing to let it conclude just like all the other investigations.

There is no coupe :lol:

People need to get over Hillary.

Right we need to investigate the other side to death but leave my side alone because there is nothing there.

Love the partisan lack of logic. :rolleyes:

You have investigated Clinton to death. She is probably the most investigated political figure to date.

But how dare they investigate Trump.

Thing is - Hillary's out. She's neither an elected official nor a viable candidate. What she IS however, is a convenient squirrel for the Trumpsters.

How about we put the same energy into investigating Trump that we did in Hillary? :dunno:

Right we need to investigate the other side to death but leave my side alone because there is nothing there.

Have you lost your mind? Republicans investigated EVERY little thing Obama and admin did for 8 solid years....

While the Republican majority under President Trump, investigates NOTHING, with his near half-hundred of scandals in just the first year... twiddle their fingers....

It's a disgrace, what the R's have done to their obligation of OVER SIGHT over the Executive branch! :eek:

You have investigated Clinton to death. She is probably the most investigated political figure to date.

Thing is - Hillary's out. She's neither an elected official nor a viable candidate. What she IS however, is a convenient squirrel for the Trumpsters.

How about we put the same energy into investigating Trump that we did in Hillary? :dunno:

I haven’t investigated anyone, and I’m on record from day one to investigate Trump, so spare me you BS! That is the issue, one side wants the other side investigated over and over and over again and if they don’t find anything, the other side won’t be happy. It’s all silly politics, go ahead investigate Clinton and Trump all you want, I really don’t care, hell we are wasting money on other stupid partisan BS so it’s fine by me. You guys have at it and investigate Trump, investigate Clinton and when wrong doing is found you can be giddy and happy because America will suffer but hell, it’s all about shaming the other side, fuck America!

We’re now learning there was never an honest/unbiased investigation into Hillary. The obama cronies made sure that wouldn’t happen.

That’s a problem we all should be concerned about. Wouldn’t you agree?

Have you lost your mind? Republicans investigated EVERY little thing Obama and admin did for 8 solid years....

While the Republican majority under President Trump, investigates NOTHING, with his near half-hundred of scandals in just the first year... twiddle their fingers....

It's a disgrace, what the R's have done to their obligation of OVER SIGHT over the Executive branch! :eek:

Go for it, investigate! I really think both sides are retarded, but hey why take the high road when you can be fucking slime and hope that America gets hurt in the process of finding wrong doing on the other side right? I mea. We are all about party over the good of the country, you assholes have proved that over and over, I mean look at this thread, it’s a big deal now.

Politics over the good of the country!

yet another shady Trump deal that makes you think ..

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

the art of the crook, I mean deal.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
who cares if someone makes $$$$$ that way....that means he's smarter than you
It means money laundering

We’re now learning there was never an honest/unbiased investigation into Hillary. The obama cronies made sure that wouldn’t happen.

You will find nothing and in all honesty I hope no one does, this kind of BS is ruining America.

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Or it means absolutely nothing. Of course you would be disappointed if no crime is actually committed.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
you know you wish you could make that much
it's totally legal

You will find nothing and in all honesty I hope no one does, this kind of BS is ruining America.
Sweeping it under the rug will only further hurt this country.
People like Hillary and obama should be held accountable. It’s the only way we’ll discourage others from following in their footsteps.

People like Hillary and obama should be held accountable. It’s the only way we’ll discourage others from following in their footsteps.

And what if Trump is found in wrongdoing, are you good with ousting him? Fair is fair, I am not seeing either of the investigations going anywhere.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
it's totally legal

Perfectly legal but it pisses them off that someone makes a great deal.

And what if Trump is found in wrongdoing, are you good with ousting him? Fair is fair, I am not seeing either of the investigations going anywhere.
Are you seriously trying to equate the two ‘investigations’? lol

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Or it means absolutely nothing. Of course you would be disappointed if no crime is actually committed.
Of course

Because billionaires are not good with money and are easily taken advantage of

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
it's totally legal

TDS again.......

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
it's totally legal

We need to follow the money

Trump walked off with an additional $30 million
What was his Russian friend provided in return?

Forum List

Back