one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Perfectly legal but it pisses them off that someone makes a great deal.
We need to follow the money

Trump walked off with an additional $30 million
What was his Russian friend provided in return?

A property.

Selling real estate is an easy way to launder money
Just declare the laundered money as profit

Lots of way to launder money, just because it is real estate doesn’t mean money was laundered, just a lot of wishful partisans hoping Trump laundered money because it is your party over the country.
Of course it doesn't

I'm sure our President will gladly open his books and show where the money went

Why is it any of your business? Is it because you say so without any evidence?

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.

There is no coupe :lol:

People need to get over Hillary.

Right we need to investigate the other side to death but leave my side alone because there is nothing there.

Love the partisan lack of logic. :rolleyes:

You have investigated Clinton to death. She is probably the most investigated political figure to date.

But how dare they investigate Trump.

Thing is - Hillary's out. She's neither an elected official nor a viable candidate. What she IS however, is a convenient squirrel for the Trumpsters.

How about we put the same energy into investigating Trump that we did in Hillary? :dunno:
We’re now learning there was never an honest/unbiased investigation into Hillary. The obama cronies made sure that wouldn’t happen.

That’s a problem we all should be concerned about. Wouldn’t you agree?

Yes.

And...speaking of honest/unbiased.....Hillary was treated like no other political person being investigated. In what is normally a process that that either clears or indicts the subject with little verbage Hillary was openly castigated. That was unprecedented. Then, the brief re-opening announcment less then a week before the investigation and a quick closure.

Yes...that investigation was a mess all around don't you think?

I am hoping the IG's investigation will look at what we don't know there in a non-politicized way.

Any investigation will be politicized, it is to politically charged for it not to be.

I am suspect of Comey’s investigations however not enough to investigate his investigation.

A property.

So why would Trump need to launder anything? You think he doesn't have enough money where he needs to stoop to illegal activities?

The problem with Trump is you on the left wish he was as stupid as you'd like him to be.

Now if you'd like, give me the percentage of profit Trump made, and I'll go to the HGTV web site and show you dozens and dozens of videos where regular ordinary people did the exact same; some who made a larger percentage of profit than Trump did on that deal.

He launders money for the profit. Nobody else was loaning him money at the time. Do some favors for some Russian billionaires and you can finance the Trump empire

Trump was pretty wealthy in 2004. A 40 million dollar loan for him would be like a $500.00 loan for us.

• March 2005: Just after the first season of The Apprentice, Forbes put Trump's worth $2.6 billion, ranking him in a 15-way tie for 228th richest person in the world.
A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011)
Trump was a known deadbeat screwing his investors
Not many were willing to put up money for his "deals"

Trumps wealth was not in the bank. It was tied up in real estate and "intangibles"........mostly his name

That is where the Russians came in

A property.

Lots of way to launder money, just because it is real estate doesn’t mean money was laundered, just a lot of wishful partisans hoping Trump laundered money because it is your party over the country.
Of course it doesn't

This is my issue, you have a real estate transaction and just because he made money you want to investigate? It’s bullshit.
Why?

Because he is my President
If he is a crook, I have a right to know

A property.

So why would Trump need to launder anything? You think he doesn't have enough money where he needs to stoop to illegal activities?

The problem with Trump is you on the left wish he was as stupid as you'd like him to be.

Now if you'd like, give me the percentage of profit Trump made, and I'll go to the HGTV web site and show you dozens and dozens of videos where regular ordinary people did the exact same; some who made a larger percentage of profit than Trump did on that deal.

He launders money for the profit. Nobody else was loaning him money at the time. Do some favors for some Russian billionaires and you can finance the Trump empire

Trump was pretty wealthy in 2004. A 40 million dollar loan for him would be like a $500.00 loan for us.

• March 2005: Just after the first season of The Apprentice, Forbes put Trump's worth $2.6 billion, ranking him in a 15-way tie for 228th richest person in the world.
How do we know that?

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.

Dude, did you even try for a Russian millionaire to buy it for 1.9 mill cool to hide it from Putin?

Fucking slacker.

A property.

Of course it doesn't

Why?

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.

Of course it doesn't

Why?

So every President we should investigate every move they make and scrutinize their whole life and every decision to make sure they are 100% honest. That is a great goal except you would never follow through.

What was your opinion of the Whitewater investigation?

A property.

Trumps wealth was not in the bank. It was tied up in real estate and "intangibles"........mostly his name

How long did it take you to create that story in your head? I hope not long.

Assets are assets. They don't have to be liquid to secure a loan. Trump could have used anything for collateral. When you are worth that much, 40 mil isn't much to come up with even if he did have to borrow it which I doubt he needed to do.

If it were this conspiracy theory you dreamt up, it wouldn't have taken him four years to capitalize. It would have been flipped almost overnight.

Of course it doesn't

Why?

Whitewater went on for seven years

Assets are assets. They don't have to be liquid to secure a loan. Trump could have used anything for collateral. When you are worth that much, 40 mil isn't much to come up with even if he did have to borrow it which I doubt he needed to do.

If it were this conspiracy theory you dreamt up, it wouldn't have taken him four years to capitalize. It would have been flipped almost overnight.

Banks base their decisions on your credit history
For some reason, they did not want any part of Trump

Evidently, the Russians did

This deal is just the tip of the iceberg

Mueller is investigating money laundering allegations

Let's see where it ends up

Banks base their decisions on your credit history
For some reason, they did not want any part of Trump

Evidently, the Russians did

Very well, let's see your proof! Oh, that's right, you can't provide proof when you make things up in your head.

Well if this is allowed to go on, whats good for the goose..........

Because someday (hopefully not soon) a Democrat President will be elected, and I hope that anything and everything that the Republics decide to make up out of thin air is investigated. No proof, no reasoning, just because we don't trust him or her. And I hope every conservative judge stops his or her agenda just like the leftist judges are stopping Trump.

What goes around comes around, and when it comes around your way, don't complain because you on the left are making the rules. We'll just continue them when the shoe is on the other foot.

Of course it doesn't

Why?

What was your opinion of the Whitewater investigation?

A waste of money, that is my issue with all this, millions spent on a fishing expedition. How much money do you want to waste?

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.

Dude, did you even try for a Russian millionaire to buy it for 1.9 mill cool to hide it from Putin?

Fucking slacker.

You are one stupid piece of shit.

Post the lot number, state and any other information and we can see the piece of shit.

Fuck off loser, you made stupid comments about me with no fucking truth and you had no balls to defend your statement, you are a stupid little bitch.

Of course it doesn't

Why?

Whitewater went on for seven years

Oh good, so Democrats want to be as stupid as Republicans, great goal, by the way, you already have surpassed Republicans, congrats.

Forum List

Back