one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?
Is the buyer the Russian man divorcing his wife and trying to hide money so his wife could not find it..?
Or is this a different Russian sale?

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yep is is, this is such a crooked story..

The wife sued the Russian husband for hiding money...Here we go..Glad that they are looking into it.

In her 2009 lawsuit, Elena said Dmitry "has a history of secreting and transferring assets in order to avoid his obligations" — including paying her money as part of their divorce. As a result, she filed a legal action in Palm Beach County Circuit Court to claim her share of the Palm Beach mansion.

At the time, Rybolovlev was on Forbes' list of the world's billionaires at No. 59, with an estimated net worth of $12.8 billion.

In 2011, court documents in his divorce stated that "Mr. Rybolovlev has not purchased or managed any real estate in Florida for investment purposes, either directly or indirectly," according to a motion filed in the divorce case.

That was news to Trump.

"Somebody paid me $100 million," Trump told a Palm Beach Post reporter in February 2011.

Trump made a hefty profit on the flip: He had scooped up the estate for $41.35 million in 2004 out of health care magnate Abe Gosman's bankruptcy filing. In essence, Trump sold for more than double what he had paid four years before.

Why did Russian oligarch pay so much for mansion owned by Trump?

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.

my point is millions, yours is thousands

youre a moron you little trumpdrone

No 7, you are the moron. You, Nat, Lakhota and skews are some of the biggest crybabies I've had the displeasure to encounter on the internet. It's quite apparent you guys have crossed into insanity about Trump. As bad as the right whined for 8 years you guys and your side are setting records whining about absolutely everything, even him eating McDonalds. It's just plain sickening to watch it. Who cares that he sold a house, who cares that eats McDonalds. Yes he is an asshole but your side is proving that you guys are bigger assholes.

What's your point?

To a Russian Oligarch known for being involved with Money Laundering?

What's your point?

To a Russian Oligarch known for being involved with Money Laundering?
upload_2018-2-11_10-17-4.jpeg

yet another shady Trump deal that makes you think ..

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

the art of the crook, I mean deal.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Correct, it should be investigated, just like we looked into Hillary's cattle investment where she bought for $1,000 and sold at $100,000. whoops.........that investigation didn't happen now did it?

On one hand you clowns cry because Trump lost money in real estate and filed bankruptcy. Now you are complaining because he made a profit. Which is it?

Trump made a 60% profit while others were making well over 100% during that time. Nothing to see here folks!

Correct, it should be investigated, just like we looked into Hillary's cattle investment where she bought for $1,000 and sold at $100,000. whoops.........that investigation didn't happen now did it?

Damn, going back to 1978 to avoid talking about Trump! Well DONE! :113:

Damn, going back to 1978 to avoid talking about Trump! Well DONE! :113:

Yeah, just like you guys went back to Romney's high school days to report how he tackled a kid and gave him a haircut, or a DUI GW had 20 years before he ran for President. Trump was secretly taped saying he grabbed crotches which was a recording ten years before it came out.

What goes around comes around.

Yeah, just like you guys went back to Romney's high school days to report how he tackled a kid and gave him a haircut, or a DUI GW had 20 years before he ran for President. Trump was secretly taped saying he grabbed crotches which was a recording ten years before it came out.

What goes around comes around.

I did not go back to anything dealing with Romney. Romney was Obama light and not giving a seconds thought towards.

You clearly have me mistaken for one of you slaves to the two party system.

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

He sold it for that much because he could, what makes Wyden think there was a suspicious activity report filed? Looks like the guy that bought it split it up and made money on it also. I don't see a problem.

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

Where was the IRS?

God they must suck at doing their job then
Trump reported the profit

The question remains, what was Trumps deal with the Russians?

Money Laundering anyone?
Is the buyer the Russian man divorcing his wife and trying to hide money so his wife could not find it..?
Or is this a different Russian sale?

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yep is is, this is such a crooked story..

The wife sued the Russian husband for hiding money...Here we go..Glad that they are looking into it.

In her 2009 lawsuit, Elena said Dmitry "has a history of secreting and transferring assets in order to avoid his obligations" — including paying her money as part of their divorce. As a result, she filed a legal action in Palm Beach County Circuit Court to claim her share of the Palm Beach mansion.

At the time, Rybolovlev was on Forbes' list of the world's billionaires at No. 59, with an estimated net worth of $12.8 billion.

In 2011, court documents in his divorce stated that "Mr. Rybolovlev has not purchased or managed any real estate in Florida for investment purposes, either directly or indirectly," according to a motion filed in the divorce case.

That was news to Trump.

"Somebody paid me $100 million," Trump told a Palm Beach Post reporter in February 2011.

Trump made a hefty profit on the flip: He had scooped up the estate for $41.35 million in 2004 out of health care magnate Abe Gosman's bankruptcy filing. In essence, Trump sold for more than double what he had paid four years before.

Why did Russian oligarch pay so much for mansion owned by Trump?
Follow the money

Money Laundering

Seems we need to audit all of Trumps financial dealings with Russia

Money Laundering is a federal crime

I understand. You are terrified that Trump's policies will be enacted, because you know that they will be good for America and Americans.

And you are desperate for ANYTHING, to distract from that.

Your desire for a fishing expedition is dismissed.
Our President is not above the law

If he engaged in illegal business transactions with the Russians, he must be held accountable

Wouldn't you agree!

You've done nothing to show that anything illegal has taken place.

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

That is not Justice. That is political witchhunting.

And selective enforcement to boot.
Do you notice that the posters accusing Trump of wrong doing can provide NO proof...as always.
There is proof of a questionable transaction
That is why it needs to be investigated

Seems we need to audit all of Trumps financial dealings with Russia

Money Laundering is a federal crime

I understand. You are terrified that Trump's policies will be enacted, because you know that they will be good for America and Americans.

And you are desperate for ANYTHING, to distract from that.

Your desire for a fishing expedition is dismissed.
Our President is not above the law

If he engaged in illegal business transactions with the Russians, he must be held accountable

Wouldn't you agree!

You've done nothing to show that anything illegal has taken place.

There needs to be more to launch an investigation, than holding political views you don't like.

That is not Justice. That is political witchhunting.

And selective enforcement to boot.
You ducked the question ...as usual
Is the President above the law?

If this transaction turns out to be illegal.........should our President be held accountable

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

On one hand you clowns cry because Trump lost money in real estate and filed bankruptcy. Now you are complaining because he made a profit. Which is it?

Trump made a 60% profit while others were making well over 100% during that time. Nothing to see here folks!
Cattle, hell - Have you forgotten Whitewater?

What's your point?

When it’s sold for almost twice it’s appraised value that raises red flags.

Forum List

Back