one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

It's at least the 2nd desperate post on the same subject but the answer is the same. Why in the world the left thinks a civilian should sell real estate at a loss is anybody's guess. Whatever the Trump conglomerate had to do with Russia ten freaking years ago was no doubt scrutinized by the IRS and everyone else who monitored real estate sales to foreign governments. In other words Trump broke no law. Why aren't lefties interested in the U.S. Government and Hillary's state dept paving the way for Russia to purchase lucrative uranium sites?

What makes it suspicious is the timing of the sale, 2008 when real estate prices had tanked from 2004 values. Still there needs to be more reason to explore the sale other than the Senator's desire to go on a fishing expedition looking for something.
I got a better idea .... it's none of your fucking business.

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.
When it’s sold for almost twice it’s appraised value that raises red flags.

And what was the appraised value for the Trump property that was sold?

It was sold for 30 million over the appraised value. That is a lot. Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Sounds like a good business deal to me ... he should be congratulated.

Maybe he can get the same deal on California.

What's your point?

It was sold for 30 million over the appraised value. That is a lot. Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Sounds like possible money laundering to me.

yet another shady Trump deal that makes you think ..

Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million—and a Democratic Senator Wants to Know Why

he bought an estate for $41 million then sold it to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.

the art of the crook, I mean deal.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

A super ghetto black dude twice ran for President of the United States and suckered 135,000,000 ignorant Americans...some people are a glutton for punishment...they take great pride in being gullible suckers.

What's your point?

Only if you squint your eyes, and hold your mouth just right .... you're looking for something that isn't there, primarily because you WANT it to be.

You have (drum roll, please!!!) that dreaded disease affecting millions of liberals today --- CONFIRMATION BIAS!!

There seems to be no cure.

Only if you squint your eyes, and hold your mouth just right .... you're looking for something that isn't there, primarily because you WANT it to be.

You have (drum roll, please!!!) that dreaded disease affecting millions of liberals today --- CONFIRMATION BIAS!!

There seems to be no cure.

What would you consider evidence of money laundering? A "D" attached to the name?

Government expands crackdown on money laundering in real estate

I believe that the timeline was he bought the house in 2004, just when the housing bubble started to get going, and sold it in 2008, just after it imploded. House prices went way up in a short period of time.

One must also understand that Russians overpay for real estate almost everywhere. It's a way to get their money out of the country.

So I'd be surprised if there was anything untoward about this transaction.
don't be surprised at anything the trump slime bucket does to make a buck .....

You mean like sell uranium?

I believe that the timeline was he bought the house in 2004, just when the housing bubble started to get going, and sold it in 2008, just after it imploded. House prices went way up in a short period of time.

One must also understand that Russians overpay for real estate almost everywhere. It's a way to get their money out of the country.

So I'd be surprised if there was anything untoward about this transaction.
don't be surprised at anything the trump slime bucket does to make a buck .....

You mean like sell uranium?

no

What makes it suspicious is the timing of the sale, 2008 when real estate prices had tanked from 2004 values. Still there needs to be more reason to explore the sale other than the Senator's desire to go on a fishing expedition looking for something.

Totally agree.

Forum List

Back