One Important Fact Trump Should Factor Into His Clinton Attacks:

I repeat....if you're so sure that I cut and pasted that you should be smart enough to search and find the source. I gathered the facts from the Bureau of the Debt and put that information together and posted it. You're beginning to look like some kind of right wing idiot.....All Blow and No Show!!! You Know....like George W. Bush!

So in other words you admit to manipulating the data and adding your own commentary that is bunk.. That is typical of far left drones!

And yes it is a cut and paste I doubt that you type that out every time.

Otherwise you would be posting the real source..

In the sense that I cut and paste my own file....you're right. I still challenge you to prove that I didn't put the information into a format of my choosing. There is no site where you can capture that same information in the same format except places where I have posted it. If you can....Go For It!

Yes you admit to altering data to fit your far left religious narrative, we knew that when you posted it!

You goddam dumbass!!! I didn't change a thing. I just went to the Bureau of the debt and put the totals into my own file using Notepad! Now when I need it I cut and paste it from my Notepad file. DUUUUHH!!!

Then post the link!

or will posting that link show you to be the lair we know you to be?

Silly far left drone!

You're the one bearing the weight to prove where the data came from. I know that the only place you might find it is in boards and forums where I've posted it before. I gathered the data and put it into a format of my choosing. Now Dumbass!! Show us something!!

Yep
The Republicans stayed on Bill Clinton's case for his entire two terms, impeached him attempting to remove him from office, Spent $100 million of taxpayer's money and the poor guy still left office with a 65% approval rating. If we need something for comparison George W. Bush left office after his two terms with a 35% approval rating.

Yep. Trump has now opened the door to his multiple marriages, affairs, indiscretions, not to mention the tramp of a wife he's currently married to.
Going after the Clintons has always been a disaster for Republicans, but they never learn.

Only because too many Republicans still believe Democrats have a shred of integrity, which many don't, obviously.

btw. I don't recall that Trump had the great honor of being in the oval office as president sworn to uphold the laws of the land at the time. Granted, Clinton has been a sexual predator from a very early age and to this very day I've heard, I guess his preference now is underage girls, not much of a surprise there, Lewinski was a relative child in comparison.

View attachment 58321
Did you read that in Weekly World News or the National Enquirer?

Yep
The Republicans stayed on Bill Clinton's case for his entire two terms, impeached him attempting to remove him from office, Spent $100 million of taxpayer's money and the poor guy still left office with a 65% approval rating. If we need something for comparison George W. Bush left office after his two terms with a 35% approval rating.

Yep. Trump has now opened the door to his multiple marriages, affairs, indiscretions, not to mention the tramp of a wife he's currently married to.
Going after the Clintons has always been a disaster for Republicans, but they never learn.

Only because too many Republicans still believe Democrats have a shred of integrity, which many don't, obviously.

btw. I don't recall that Trump had the great honor of being in the oval office as president sworn to uphold the laws of the land at the time. Granted, Clinton has been a sexual predator from a very early age and to this very day I've heard, I guess his preference now is underage girls, not much of a surprise there, Lewinski was a relative child in comparison.
LMAO! Going with the same game plan that failed so miserably 20+ years ago. Good luck with that. It didn't work then when he destroyed Republicans in the past and it certainly is a waste of time now when he's not even running. Talk about lack of integrity - look at the nonsense you're spewing about Clinton now - baseless lies and innuendo, and also remember your last choice for President lied us into a war that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, but then again that lack of integrity where war is concerned is fine with your type, it's sex that really disturbs you.

clinton had a republican congress to keep him honest. he was a disaster his first two years with no control
So that means the GOP Congress is responsible for the policies that caused the dot com crash and the first Bush II recession.
Thank you.
Can you name these policies specifically? while your at it, can you tell me the specific policies/legislation initiated by the bush administration that crashed the economy and housing market. no lib on any board has ever been able to do that.

clinton had a republican congress to keep him honest. he was a disaster his first two years with no control
So that means the GOP Congress is responsible for the policies that caused the dot com crash and the first Bush II recession.
Thank you.
I'll ask you too ed, can you tell me what these exact policies were and the specific legislation. I've been waiting for a decade for any lib to back up their claims

The point is that democrats can always count on the media and the media writes the history books aimed at the low information left. Look at what the left did to Sara Palin. Sleazy Media Matters "investigators" practically parachuted into Alaska when McCain announced that Palin would be his VP choice. They planted a spy next door, they researched every member of the Palin family back to grammar school and they ridiculed her daughter and husband not to mention her Downs Syndrome child. . They still do. Democrats are vicious so when are republicans going to smarten up?

So in other words you admit to manipulating the data and adding your own commentary that is bunk.. That is typical of far left drones!

And yes it is a cut and paste I doubt that you type that out every time.

Otherwise you would be posting the real source..

In the sense that I cut and paste my own file....you're right. I still challenge you to prove that I didn't put the information into a format of my choosing. There is no site where you can capture that same information in the same format except places where I have posted it. If you can....Go For It!

Yes you admit to altering data to fit your far left religious narrative, we knew that when you posted it!

You goddam dumbass!!! I didn't change a thing. I just went to the Bureau of the debt and put the totals into my own file using Notepad! Now when I need it I cut and paste it from my Notepad file. DUUUUHH!!!

Then post the link!

or will posting that link show you to be the lair we know you to be?

Silly far left drone!

You're the one bearing the weight to prove where the data came from. I know that the only place you might find it is in boards and forums where I've posted it before. I gathered the data and put it into a format of my choosing. Now Dumbass!! Show us something!!
You progressives really should stop worshipping career politicians, doing so only makes you a dolt...

Yep

View attachment 58321
Did you read that in Weekly World News or the National Enquirer?

Nope, that's more of an OldLady sorta thing...:wink_2:

Yep

LMAO! Going with the same game plan that failed so miserably 20+ years ago. Good luck with that. It didn't work then when he destroyed Republicans in the past and it certainly is a waste of time now when he's not even running. Talk about lack of integrity - look at the nonsense you're spewing about Clinton now - baseless lies and innuendo, and also remember your last choice for President lied us into a war that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, but then again that lack of integrity where war is concerned is fine with your type, it's sex that really disturbs you.

Yep

Thanks for getting that off your chest and providing me with some laughs... :thup:

I love RW revisionist history...it's so creative.

trump is building a list of video clips the Clinton campaign will be able to use to destroy his credibility in no short order in a general election campaign.

He think playing this game of 'monkey throwing the crap' will work in a general election. It won't. It works on the dupes in the Republican primaries but that's it. Reality will knock trump down and step on his throat.

I believe that too. One thing I wonder about is how much of his money Trump will spend before he gives up.

One far left drone agreeing with another far left drone who would have thunk that?

See how the far left will ignore their own to follow their religious narratives..
Drone....yep, that's you.

A decade later, The Liberal 'death wail' can still eerily be heard echoing through the halls of history....

'Buuuuuuusssssshhhhh!'

:lmao:

Yep

Uhhhhh, HOGWASH as usual Lumpy!

Did you forget Trump's wife is around the same age as Monica and Trump is older than Bill?

Guess he is a pedophile and Sexual Predator as well, eh? Going after those young ones...with his Power and Money....

facts are facts babe. republicans kept bill in check.

Yep

Did you forget Trump's wife is around the same age as Monica and Trump is older than Bill?

Guess he is a pedophile and Sexual Predator as well, eh? Going after those young ones...with his Power and Money....
Was President Trump doing weird cigar tricks in the oval office with a 22 year old that he's duty bound to protect, is that what your selling sweets?

I believe Trump's wife was around 35 when they were married.. btw.

Last edited:
Yep

Was President Trump doing weird cigar tricks in the oval office with a 22 year old that he's duty bound to protect, is that what your selling sweets?

yeah, maybe when they were married.... not when he first met her, when he was still married to Marla... years earlier.

Wonder why she never applied for citizenship after living here 5 years on her visa....guessing it was just a temp visa for work and not even eligible for citizenship, until she could marry a citizen? Or maybe the Visa had expired and she was an illegal immigrant for a while?

;)

Yep

yeah, maybe when they were married.... not when he first met her, when he was still married to Marla... years earlier.

Wonder why she never applied for citizenship after living here 5 years on her visa....guessing it was just a temp visa for work and not even eligible for citizenship, until she could marry a citizen? Or maybe the Visa had expired and she was an illegal immigrant for a while?

;)

Happy New Year Lady Care4all and good luck with your probing conundrums.

Don't bother. There is no getting through to Trump, or his lackeys. If Trump read this, he would think you were giving him encouragement. He'll think you're telling him "Chin up, buttercup, it's not so bad."

facts are facts babe. republicans kept bill in check.

Horse Schit!!!!!!!!

The Republicans looked like Ned In The Primer. Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich while he still had a Democrat congress, balanced the budget, generated a surplus then left office with a 66% approval rating with the American public. This country didn't have any wars blazing and young Americans dying, the unemployment rate was 4.3%, the economy was set on a path to completely settle the national debt and the first thing George W. Bush did was two tax cuts for his wealthy oil Buds, start two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt from $5.7 to nearly $12 trillion.

The day when the Republicans impeached Bill Clinton and the Democrats walked out on them I've never been prouder of the party than I was. The Republican party began to spend money trying to remove Clinton from office before he was even all the way into the white house and never stopped. They spent about $100 million of taxpayer's money over two terms trying to remove him and Bill Clinton still left office with a 66% approval rating:

..............Final Approval Rating................
1952 Dec. 11-16 Harry S. Truman 32%
1960 Dec. 8-13 Dwight D. Eisenhower 59%
1969 Jan. 1-6 Lyndon B. Johnson 49%
1974 Aug. 2-5 Richard Nixon 24%
1976 Dec. 10-13 Gerald Ford 53%
1980 Dec. 5-8 Jimmy Carter 34%
1988 Dec. 27-29 Ronald Reagan 63%
1993 Jan. 8-11 George Bush(41) 56%
2001 Jan. 10-14 William J. Clinton 66%
2009 Jan. 9-11 George W. Bush 34%

Last edited:

Forum List