One in Every 10 People Killed in Syria's War Is a Child

I thought it would be higher. The IDF kill rate of pali women/children since 2000 is closer to 25%.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...-israeli-pali-casualty-stats-2000-2013-a.html

I am surprised at this statistic too.

I remember reading 40% of the casualties in the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006 were children.

Cast Lead, 344 of 1400 casualties were children.

These statistics are most probably accurate as the manly Islamic adult male warriors tend to hoard little children around them.
Such cowards.

I thought it would be higher. The IDF kill rate of pali women/children since 2000 is closer to 25%.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...-israeli-pali-casualty-stats-2000-2013-a.html

I remember reading 40% of the casualties in the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006 were children.

These statistics are most probably accurate as the manly Islamic adult male warriors tend to hoard little children around them.
Such cowards.

Prolly. Plus the IDF has no restrictions on strafing villages with napalm after an 8 year old throws a rock.

Only way to be sure...

Such cowards.

Prolly. Plus the IDF has no restrictions on strafing villages with napalm after an 8 year old throws a rock.

You're correct that strafing a village with napalm, when that is the source of Ketusha rockets, has no restrictions.
You see, a Jew hater like yourself will never win an argument based on logic.

Such cowards.

You're correct that strafing a village with napalm, when that is the source of Ketusha rockets, has no restrictions.

Thanks for admitting it. I am humbled by your oratory prowess and cat like ability to corner me with such ease.

You have my permission to do so again, in the future, whenever the mood strikes you.

Are you with the IDF? Retired maybe?

"You see, a Jew hater like yourself will never win an argument based on logic."

I know. It's the cross I carry. Do you have any advice for me?

Last edited:
I have to interrupt and point out attacking a civilian village with napalm is not lawful action under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Thanks for admitting it. I am humbled by your oratory prowess and cornering me with such ease.

Ah, you're not even a fraction of a challenge.
In fact, you're quite dim witted.
I read your post with absolutely no preconceived notions and all the obvious falsehoods and double standards you represent simply pop on in a mind like mine which has studied history and has actually been attentive to both the political and economic events of the last 20 years.

And yes, God loves everybody, but when someone becomes intractable like a murderous Arab, that person must be removed from this realm to restore some level of sanity.

All those wealthy Arab nations and not one of them lifts a hand to help your hapless Gazans and West Bank Jordanians.
The shame on Arabs!

Thanks for admitting it. I am humbled by your oratory prowess and cornering me with such ease.

I read your post with absolutely no preconceived notions and all the obvious falsehoods and double standards you represent simply pop on in a mind like mine which has studied history and has actually been attentive to both the political and economic events of the last 20 years.

And yes, God loves everybody, but when someone becomes intractable like a murderous Arab, that person must be removed from this realm to restore some level of sanity.

All those wealthy Arab nations and not one of them lifts a hand to help your hapless Gazans and West Bank Jordanians.
The shame on Arabs!

Again, are you IDF or retired? I ask because you post with the knowledge and authority of a mind wise with experience. You're like a wise old owl. A Wowl.

Last edited:

The shame on Arabs!

Again, are you IDF or retired? I ask because you post with the knowledge and authority of a mind wise with experience.

I live in the US and I'm not retired and I have disdain for both the Republican and Democratic Parties.
I find extremes to be foolish and blinding.

The shame on Arabs!

Again, are you IDF or retired? I ask because you post with the knowledge and authority of a mind wise with experience.

I live in the US and I'm not retired and I have disdain for both the Republican and Democratic Parties.

Then how did you know about the napalm thingy without personal experience?

We're you in the military at all?

Last edited:

I take it for granted that you are posting snapshot facts.
I don't think you are a liar, I find your perspective to be lacking.
Are you saying there was NOT a napalm attack?

I might have engaged in a little hyperbole to make a point. If it was sidewinder missiles would that make a difference?

Last edited:
Indy, I'm beginning to lose confidence in you. Are you just talkin' out your ass?

I might have engaged in a little hyperbole to make a point. If it was missiles would that make a difference?

It depends on the context.
Arabs are infamous for doing even what the Romans and Nazis didn't do...using children.
If you are attacked, you respond.
If you give someone land and they attack you whilst they surround themselves with children, eradicate them all.
Can you imagine the impression this behavior leaves on children?
These children will grow up as sociopaths, even to their fellow Arabs.
No wonder things don't change decade after decade.

I might have engaged in a little hyperbole to make a point. If it was missiles would that make a difference?

Arabs are infamous for doing even what the Romans and Nazis didn't do...using children.
If you give someone land and they attack you whilst they surround themselves with children, eradicate them all.

I'm assuming if you eradicate them all, the impression would be death.

70 virgins for the adults.
I believe for pre-pubescents it's a playground.

Don't forget to mention, there are a massive amount of other civilians casualties; not just the kids.

That's the big problem with Russia funding the government side and others, including America, funding the rebels.
They all want their political gains but none give a shit about the poor bastards in the middle.

All the weapons supplies should be stopped - NOW.

70 virgins for the adults.
I believe for pre-pubescents it's a playground.

How about the post-pubescents?

Don't forget to mention, there are a massive amount of other civilians casualties; not just the kids.

That's the big problem with Russia funding the government side and others, including America, funding the rebels.
They all want their political gains but none give a shit about the poor bastards in the middle.

All the weapons supplies should be stopped - NOW.

Fred, why are you so quick to bring in others, but you don't want to blame the Muslims themselves who are actually doing the killing?

Forum List

Back