One killed, 14 injured in Minnesota Bar Shootout.

RT, Russia Times, is a mouth piece for the Kremlin. The goal of RT is to harm America and America's allies.

There might be a little truth in the article and a whole lot of falsehood.
True, there could be some 'falsehood' and so it's always good to check out stories from one news outlet with another.

Gun violence continues to escalates in America. Details to follow later today.
A political grudge?

No doubt Der Juden, that is "white supremacists" again...

1633886933819.png

Until we get more details, something of interest is the apparent increase in shootings.

The barroom slaying is Saint Paul’s 32nd homicide this year. A total of 34 murders were recorded in the city last year, equaling a record set in the city in 1992.

Surely they will shatter the record in early October.

I'm not going to take the time to research on just how fake the RT article is and the RT people count on that.
You do know I didn't post the RT article.

If you care so much maybe you should be arguing with the OP

Personally I consider it far more reliable than CNN/MSLSD. and I really don't care about your opinion

Multiculturalism has finally FUCKED us over….just like all of us sane folks always knew it would.
Some must need to post something. I read 3 different articles and none indicated a racial thing or a gang thing, so far. I did a virtual tour of Seventh Street Truck Park bar and it did not look like an ethnic or gang type establishment in the district that supports the NHL.
It was a woman killed. Maybe it was a woman thing. Seen women get fights started in bars on more than one occasion. Who knows?
Was surprised to see, it's OK to carry a gun in a bar in that state as long as you are under .04%. I'm in TN, a fairly loose gun regulation state, but even I can't legally take my weapon into a bar, and have been licensed to carry for years. In this situation, it sounds like there were gobs of guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"Multiple shooters" and the guy posting the tweet tells us this is a black area. Large cities are black, you know

How often do you see 3 or 3 or more whites shooting up a business?
Here is the link. Take the tour. Does it look like a black lounge to you? Looks more like Chucky Cheese to me.

Forum List

Back