One killed, 14 injured in Minnesota Bar Shootout.

We'll see. If they never shoe the person, We'll know
It is rather surprising, this happened in the wee hours and there is not much more definitive out there. Took me 3 different articles, just find out the name of the bar, so I could check out even the nature of the place. I may and probably will poke a stick at you from time to time for jumping to conclusions while doing initial post on this sort of crap, but got to admit, your initial idea was exactly what I looked for, expecting to find. After looking, it just doesn't look like that kind of place. Maybe it's different up there in the mostly frozen north, almost to Canada. Down here, the brothers wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that. Guess we will see. Right now, still betting on the woman thing.

Gun violence continues to escalates in America. Details to follow later today.
A political grudge?
One could easily say that black or gang violence continues to escalate in America...assuming that the shooters as usual are your garden variety miniorities raised in violence worshipping the gangster lifestyles and deaths, do you think guns or the people using violence are the real problem? They have 3 arrested but up till they are formerly charged, they won't release their names.

Google St Paul shooting, then click on images.

Not for THIS shooting, but lots of black faces wearing orange in that northern city

Google St Paul shooting, then click on images.

Not for THIS shooting, but lots of black faces wearing orange in that northern city
Check the website, take the trendy virtual tour. Looks like whitebread heaven to me. I wouldn't even go there and I'm mid-south Irish for generations.

do you think guns or the people using violence are the real problem?
Gun violence is a term that suits all instances.
I would suggest that the American people are the root of the problem on account of a 'military' mindset of violence seeping onto the domestic scene.

Also of significance is the 'glamour' that is attached to dressing up in camo costumes and standing around in public view with their AR type weapons.

Check the website, take the trendy virtual tour. Looks like whitebread heaven to me. I wouldn't even go there and I'm mid-south Irish for generations.
It has an irish bar and two italian establishments mentioned.....the local business owners interviewed said that they have been begging the city for help with the recent increase in crime which includes pulling knives in broad daylight and then getting worse at night. THERE is a FREEDOM HOUSE for the homeless in the area that was also interviewed. This likely WAS a good area a few years back-------but something has changed...

Gun violence is a term that suits all instances.
I would suggest that the American people are the root of the problem on account of a 'military' mindset of violence seeping onto the domestic scene.

Also of significance is the 'glamour' that is attached to dressing up in camo costumes and standing around in public view with their AR type weapons.
The military Mindset isn't usually the problem...hell the military mindset is one of the big reasons why you want guns legal to deter any invasion. Not all of america practices violence---it is mostly limited to the welfare class where brainless welfare hos, have a bunch kids missing a daddy to keep them in line or even a daddy would want to keep them in line.....End welfare as we know it. It should only be a safety net, and most violent criminals won't even be born.

The military Mindset isn't usually the problem...hell the military mindset is one of the big reasons why you want guns legal to deter any invasion. Not all of america practices violence---it is mostly limited to the welfare class where brainless welfare hos, have a bunch kids missing a daddy to keep them in line or even a daddy would want to keep them in line.....End welfare as we know it. It should only be a safety net, and most violent criminals won't even be born.
My husband is retired military...my oldest son is current, my father was in the Air force...last thing that the real military want to do is be stuck in cammies and boots again. Most getting out of the service look forward to looking like they aren't in the service again---they want the bigger bellies, the beards, the longer hair, the tennis shoes and shorts/jeans verses cammies.

Let's not ignore the ready access to implements of mass destruction. How many people would have been wounded in a fist fight?

1633895333515.png

Yes Old Joe made quite a few weapons available to the black market through Afghanistan lately.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Donald H Minnesota is the new Somalian shithole ---they said FU to law/order/America......they want to support a FAILED culture instead of a successful one

Wow, what a retarded, useless post. And Metallica would give you a "cease and desist" order for using their song for it if they knew.

1633899929603.png

So the serial number on the weapon used in Minneapolis was one of those we left behind by our current president for the Taliban to sell on the black market? Wouldn't surprise me after the Fast & Furious thingee with Obama.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 550166

So the serial number on the weapon used in Minneapolis was one of those we left behind by our current president for the Taliban to sell on the black market? Wouldn't surprise me after the Fast & Furious thingee with Obama.

*****SMILE*****

Oh look, you're making shit up and misusing another Metallica song.

Why do you hate them?

Forum List

Back