One killed, 14 injured in Minnesota Bar Shootout.

You're still making shit up.

Where I come from we call that a lie.

Liars go to hell. You wanna got to hell, liar?

They'll probably make you listen to "buffalo Springfield", whatever that is.

1633906561124.png

What lie would that be? I'm only attempting to find the truth of the matter of how the firearm was obtained and where it came from. Something you seem to be avoiding at all costs. When people do that it generally means they're attempting to hide something. I wonder what that might be since you're the kind that screams for more firearm regulations. It couldn't be that you don't want to take a closer look at the firearm because it will lead us to places you don't want us to go could it?

I think it might and your reason to institute more firearm regulations will come crashing down around you.

Oh BTW here's someone you can't complain too much about my using...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Who said anything about the Constitution? I was correcting an incorrect definition of gun violence.
No such thing as 'gun violence'. Unless you can show me someone charged with it. Real crimes were committed and people get charged with those real crimes. You liberal oddballs just like making up senseless idiocy because you're drama queens.

Maybe you should learn the art of communicating your point.
The public school system hasn't done you any favors.

Mn. only has itself to blame for voting in those who want to destroy public safety.
Ah, so it's my fault you're an idiot?

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Kiddo.

View attachment 550209

What lie would that be? I'm only attempting to find the truth of the matter of how the firearm was obtained and where it came from. Something you seem to be avoiding at all costs. When people do that it generally means they're attempting to hide something. I wonder what that might be since you're the kind that screams for more firearm regulations. It couldn't be that you don't want to take a closer look at the firearm because it will lead us to places you don't want us to go could it?

I think it might and your reason to institute more firearm regulations will come crashing down around you.

Oh BTW here's someone you can't complain too much about my using...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Are you joking? You're posting a wild ass rwnj fantasy about firearms fro Afghanistan showing up for legal sale in the US. You're a whack-job.

And I'm not surprised you like ole poopy-pants Ted.

Are you joking? You're posting a wild ass rwnj fantasy about firearms fro Afghanistan showing up for legal sale in the US. You're a whack-job.

And I'm not surprised you like ole poopy-pants Ted.
1633908125513.png

Prove they aren't.

The media can post a list of the serial numbers of all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan and then start posting the serial numbers of all the firearms seized from criminals in the United States.

We can compare those over the next few years and find out how much truth there is in what you believe.

Of course if it all comes crashing down around your head that would be too bad because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 550214

Prove they aren't.

The media can post a list of the serial numbers of all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan and then start posting the serial numbers of all the firearms seized from criminals in the United States.

We can compare those over the next few years and find out how much truth there is in what you believe.

Of course if it all comes crashing down around your head that would be too bad because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

I just don’t care
Seeing mass violence in big blue cities - makes me jovial and I laugh

Gun violence is a term that suits all instances.
I would suggest that the American people are the root of the problem on account of a 'military' mindset of violence seeping onto the domestic scene.

Also of significance is the 'glamour' that is attached to dressing up in camo costumes and standing around in public view with their AR type weapons.

And yep-----garden variety of the same type criminals--not the innocent guns fault.

dude, violence in general is off the charts. let's not focus on guns but rather why people need to be so violent these days.
Exactly right, but they want to focus on the guns because they need every possible excuse they can, otherwise in order to try and use the excuses for their overall agenda's. They don't fear what they've created, but they hate us having guns to defend ourselves against what they've created.

You consider honest people “dark” huh?
Why does truth scare you?
you know exactly what i am talking about....anybody a shade darker than you, you immediately look at them as the enemy... even if they were born here....quit trying to act like you are some great fucking American..

Forum List

Back