🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One man brought more fear to the country than the entire GOP in the last 40 years

With China and Russia both voting for Trump, that should be everybody's clue that he is a madman.

I hate to disabuse you of your delusions, but China and Russia don't get a vote in our election.

They get to cast their ballots right before ISIS casts their ballot for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Q. What is the end goal of ISIS

A. I have some ideas as do others who think about such issues [unlike Trump and his trumpeters who react with emotion to the hate and fear]:
  1. Radicalize Muslim's living in the West
  2. Kill and maim the civilian population by acts of terror
  3. Create panic in the native population (in France, Germany, Turkey, the US, etc.)
  4. Panic, hate and fear motivate the voters to vote for any easy fix; Trump promises to provide it
  5. Trump has no viable plan, since he rejects diplomacy for Brinkmanship.
  6. ISIS won't blink, their leadership can produce Suicide Bombers by the hundreds
  7. Thus, Trump and his supporters have been manipulated by the ISIS long term plan
  8. And if Trump sends US troops into Syria, or N. Africa he will throw gasoline on the fire.
Only Islam itself can counter the efforts of ISIS to meet their goal - to win a war of attrition. If we follow the lead of Trump and other's who believe the fire power of our military is the only solution to this vexing problem, we are playing into their plans.

We need to:
a. STOP scapegoating all of Islam
b. Find out who is funding ISIS, and stop the flow of money
c. Kill the leadership when opportune
d. Expand Intelligence using technology
e. Change the dialogue: ISIS is nothing more than a criminal gang (there is no war on terror)
f. We need to capture, bring to trial and if convicted execute its leadership in the World Court (see: Nuremburg Trials for an example).
g. Solve the Israeli / Palestinian 60+ year war with a two-state solution.​

In other words, more of the same failed plan that hasn't worked up until now.

A bit earlier I called you ignorant; I was too kind. You are mentally incompetent, willfully ignorant and an asshole.

What about my post indicates ignorance? Didn't you just lay out Obama's plan for dealing with terrorism? Doesn't everyone agree that it's a colossal failure?

The items in his plan either won't have any affect or they are impossible, like the "solve Israeli / Palestinian 60+ year war." Presidents have been trying to solve that for the last 60 years. How much luck have they had? Putting terrorists on trial in the World Court is also a complete waste of time. Terrorists just laugh at such antics. I could go down your list and explain the stupidity of each. Your plan is Hillary's plan, and it's a big reason she shouldn't be elected. It's an idiotic plan that will never work.

With China and Russia both voting for Trump, that should be everybody's clue that he is a madman.

I hate to disabuse you of your delusions, but China and Russia don't get a vote in our election.

They get to cast their ballots right before ISIS casts their ballot for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

A. I have some ideas as do others who think about such issues [unlike Trump and his trumpeters who react with emotion to the hate and fear]:
  3. Create panic in the native population (in France, Germany, Turkey, the US, etc.)
  4. Panic, hate and fear motivate the voters to vote for any easy fix; Trump promises to provide it
  6. ISIS won't blink, their leadership can produce Suicide Bombers by the hundreds
  7. Thus, Trump and his supporters have been manipulated by the ISIS long term plan
  8. And if Trump sends US troops into Syria, or N. Africa he will throw gasoline on the fire.
Only Islam itself can counter the efforts of ISIS to meet their goal - to win a war of attrition. If we follow the lead of Trump and other's who believe the fire power of our military is the only solution to this vexing problem, we are playing into their plans.

We need to:
e. Change the dialogue: ISIS is nothing more than a criminal gang (there is no war on terror)
f. We need to capture, bring to trial and if convicted execute its leadership in the World Court (see: Nuremburg Trials for an example).

A bit earlier I called you ignorant; I was too kind. You are mentally incompetent, willfully ignorant and an asshole.

And you are an abysmally smug lying liberal; a spoke in the propaganda machine.

Our fear is for our nation... putting an arrogant, boastful, ignorant, ungodly, bombastic, narcissistic, lawless, dictator... wanna be god, tweeting perpetual liar in to the office of the President is concerning...and should be for any breathing American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Then why did you Democrats do precisely that in 2008 and 2012?

We need to:

What about my post indicates ignorance? Didn't you just lay out Obama's plan for dealing with terrorism? Doesn't everyone agree that it's a colossal failure?

The items in his plan either won't have any affect or they are impossible, like the "solve Israeli / Palestinian 60+ year war." Presidents have been trying to solve that for the last 60 years. How much luck have they had? Putting terrorists on trial in the World Court is also a complete waste of time. Terrorists just laugh at such antics. I could go down your list and explain the stupidity of each. Your plan is Hillary's plan, and it's a big reason she shouldn't be elected. It's an idiotic plan that will never work.

Obama's and the left's idea of "winning" is summed up in Cuba. Winning to them seems to be, giving up.

13782164_1251511641555566_7948566021070214896_n.jpg

I wouldn't call the office of the President weak at all. Look at how much Obama has done on his home, by-passing Congress, refusing to enforce laws, breaking laws, protecting his cabinet members from prosecutions, Un-Constitutional appointments, EOs, dragging us into 2 un-sanctioned wars, giving Al Qaeida their own nation, etc....

Should Trump decide to take advantage of the precedence set by Obama, he could be quite powerful. Imagine Trump issuing an EO immediately after stepping into office making all Obama's EOs 'null and void'....
He's said several times that he will make extensive use of executive orders following in Obama's footsteps. Clearly, he does not expect support in congress for his plans.

He doesn't need the support of Congress to enforce the immigration laws.

Your ignorance is amazing.

Who sets the budget?

Do you think the Congress will ever fund the enormous amount of money to:

a) build a wall;

b) detain every person here on an expired visa or who entered our country illegally;

c) build houses of detention and lease space in state and local communities as holding facilities and court rooms; and, provide food, clothing and health care to those detained

d) hire US Deputy Attorney's to prosecute;

e) hire and contract with private sector defense attorneys (to prevent conflicts);

f) hire administrative law judges or appoint lawyers to act in that capacity;

g) provide food, clothing, health care and shelter to the dependents (who may be US Citizens) when their parents are jailed;

h) provide health care to those in custody

i) have a fund to pay those illegally detained.
We have been thru these all many times before, so lets keep this short:

Congress sets the budget.

Bush added $4 trillion in new debt over 8 years. In his 1st 6 years he only added $2.5 trillion. In his last 2 years Congress was run by a near super majority Democratic Party Congress. They added $1.5 trillion...in only 2 years.

During those 2 years even Democrats admit the Economy began to decline. Democrats controlled the economy, the budget, spending....all of it. They kept that near super majority control of Congress thru the end of Obama's 2nd year in office.

Obama set records for deficit spending on the way to running up almost $7 trillion in new debt in his 1st 4 years. He racked up almost $1 trillion in 1 shot with his failed Stimulus bill that contained over 7,000 pieces DNC-only pork.

That debt and bad economy Obama 'inherited'....yeah, he inherited them from his own party, the near super majority-controlled DNC Congress.

Our fear is for our nation... putting an arrogant, boastful, ignorant, ungodly, bombastic, narcissistic, lawless, dictator... wanna be god, tweeting perpetual liar in to the office of the President is concerning...and should be for any breathing American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Then why did you Democrats do precisely that in 2008 and 2012?
Obama has been admired world wide for his even keel, no drama Obama.
When Republicans try to make out such a thoughtful and steady man to be wild and extravagant, you understand how their racism has infected their minds leaving them delusional.

I wouldn't call the office of the President weak at all. Look at how much Obama has done on his home, by-passing Congress, refusing to enforce laws, breaking laws, protecting his cabinet members from prosecutions, Un-Constitutional appointments, EOs, dragging us into 2 un-sanctioned wars, giving Al Qaeida their own nation, etc....

Should Trump decide to take advantage of the precedence set by Obama, he could be quite powerful. Imagine Trump issuing an EO immediately after stepping into office making all Obama's EOs 'null and void'....
He's said several times that he will make extensive use of executive orders following in Obama's footsteps. Clearly, he does not expect support in congress for his plans.

He doesn't need the support of Congress to enforce the immigration laws.

Your ignorance is amazing.

Who sets the budget?

Do you think the Congress will ever fund the enormous amount of money to:

a) build a wall;

b) detain every person here on an expired visa or who entered our country illegally;

c) build houses of detention and lease space in state and local communities as holding facilities and court rooms; and, provide food, clothing and health care to those detained

d) hire US Deputy Attorney's to prosecute;

e) hire and contract with private sector defense attorneys (to prevent conflicts);

f) hire administrative law judges or appoint lawyers to act in that capacity;

g) provide food, clothing, health care and shelter to the dependents (who may be US Citizens) when their parents are jailed;

h) provide health care to those in custody

i) have a fund to pay those illegally detained.
We have been thru these all many times before, so lets keep this short:

Congress sets the budget.

Bush added $4 trillion in new debt over 8 years. In his 1st 6 years he only added $2.5 trillion. In his last 2 years Congress was run by a near super majority Democratic Party Congress. They added $1.5 trillion...in only 2 years.

During those 2 years even Democrats admit the Economy began to decline. Democrats controlled the economy, the budget, spending....all of it. They kept that near super majority control of Congress thru the end of Obama's 2nd year in office.

Obama set records for deficit spending on the way to running up almost $7 trillion in new debt in his 1st 4 years. He racked up almost $1 trillion in 1 shot with his failed Stimulus bill that contained over 7,000 pieces DNC-only pork.

That debt and bad economy Obama 'inherited'....yeah, he inherited them from his own party, the near super majority-controlled DNC Congress.
You are so full of shit even your eyes are brown. Speaking of Brown, what happened when Scott Brown was elected Senator.

False:
Hillary Clinton and Adolf Hitler didn't issue similar statements about putting the needs of society ahead of the needs of individuals. The purported quotation from Hillary Clinton ("We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society") has been widely reproduced online over the last several years and has been included in dozens of books; yet there is no evidence of her saying it.

I remember when John McCain was laughed at for saying he knew how to fix the economy and he would if he were elected president.

Donald Trump built a bleak and dark picture of an America that thankfully doesn't exist. Unless he is elected president.

It was an hour and a half of this:

Terrorists are pouring into our country. They are everywhere. In your backyard, on every street corner and they want to kill you. And Mexican rapist drug dealers are pouring in from across the border who want your jobs and they want to kill you. The infrastructure is falling apart. The bridges are falling down. The roads are falling apart and the sky is falling. Police are being shot everywhere and there is no law no order. The bodies of dead Americans are piling up everywhere killed by terrorists and Obamacare.
But don't worry. I know how to fix everything. Elect me and I will fix everything. I will cut taxes and pour money into everything and fix it.

And every word of it screamed at the top of his voice.

So the camera is moving around the hall and people are asked what they thought of Trump's speech and they reply, "It's exactly what I wanted to hear" "It's what is going on in this country". "Donald Trump will save us".

I don't live in this America.

This is the America I live in:

What Caused the Great Crime Decline in the U.S.?

Then crime rates went down. And then they kept going down.

By decade’s end (the 1990's), the homicide rate plunged 42 percent nationwide. Violent crime decreased by one-third. What turned into a precipitous decline started later in some areas and took longer in others. But it happened everywhere: in each region of the country, in cities large and small, in rural and urban areas alike. In the Northeast, which reaped the largest benefits, the homicide rate was halved. Murders plummeted by 75 percent in New York City alone as the city entered the new millennium.

The trend kept ticking downward from there, more slowly and with some fluctuations, to the present day. By virtually any metric, Americans now live in one of the least violent times in the nation’s history.

-------------------------------------

What is it about Republicans that they want to be terrified? Life is better and there is less pressure if you are not terrified.

You can go outside. No one from Chicago is going to kill you. Isis isn't hiding behind your back door.

Trump has convinced people they should be terrified to even go outside. But is that really any surprise?

Trump is known for his ability to fleece the unwary. He has a court date on 28 Nov for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses his civil case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. If people aren't scared now and Trump becomes president, I think they will learn what real fear is all about.

When did Hilary claim she was a man? and when did Hilary join the GOP?

Silly far left drones and their failed religious narratives!

False:
Hillary Clinton and Adolf Hitler didn't issue similar statements about putting the needs of society ahead of the needs of individuals. The purported quotation from Hillary Clinton ("We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society") has been widely reproduced online over the last several years and has been included in dozens of books; yet there is no evidence of her saying it.

My bad, I jumped the gun on that one. But I will say the quotes do sound believable and have been used in a few published books. Remove the quotation marks and the cartoon is actually accurate, in my opinion.

Never the less I should have done a little homework first, damn facebook.

False:

My bad, I jumped the gun on that one. But I will say the quotes do sound believable and have been used in a few published books. Remove the quotation marks and the cartoon is actually accurate, in my opinion.

You should do a lot more homework before offering your biased opinions.

Read more, and post less may be the best advice to heed, start here:

“Why are you so afraid of the word ‘Fascism,’ Doremus? Just a word—just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours—not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini—like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days—and have ‘em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again. ‘Nother words, have a doctor who won’t take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!”
Michael R. Meyer, It Can't Happen Here

We need to:

You calling anyone an "asshole" doesn't help your cause, asshole ...

tissue? Let me spell it out for you, since it describes you to a T:

A Arrogant
S Stupid
S Self Serving
Hole, something void of substance.

False:

“Why are you so afraid of the word ‘Fascism,’ Doremus? Just a word—just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours—not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini—like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days—and have ‘em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again. ‘Nother words, have a doctor who won’t take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!”

OK, when you start I will start.

False:

OK, when you start I will start.

I've never stopped.

We need to:

A Arrogant
S Stupid
S Self Serving

Sorry I made you cry, man. The Internet is a brutal place for little girls. Pull down your dress, your twat is showing.

And you calling anyone "arrogant" is just hilariously funny. I couldn't get past that one.

:lmao:

Yeah ...

We need to:

A Arrogant
S Stupid
S Self Serving

Sorry I made you cry, man. The Internet is a brutal place for little girls. Pull down your dress, your twat is showing.

And you calling anyone "arrogant" is just hilariously funny. I couldn't get past that one.

:lmao:

Yeah ...

Snowflakes in July

Forum List

Back