One Man With A Gun

You have that reversed. And getting off a head-shot in a panic of 1,000 kids? Good fuckin' luck.
You're right. I reversed the Morlocks and Eloi. Pardon my impending senility and the momentary memory lapse (it's been awhile).

Re: the "head shot," a slim chance is a lot better than no chance. Would you agree with that?
We don't base public policy on slim chances. They could have been struck by lightning, that doesn't mean we hold concerts in the rain on the roof just in case.
you mean you don't.
No one does. Amps and rain don't mix.
Seen it all the time. hell there was a big party in Woodstock NY in the rain. I think there were bands there.

anyway derailed by you again, but again, that's you who doesn't believe in taking the slim chance, not the rest of us.

You have that reversed. And getting off a head-shot in a panic of 1,000 kids? Good fuckin' luck.
You're right. I reversed the Morlocks and Eloi. Pardon my impending senility and the momentary memory lapse (it's been awhile).

Re: the "head shot," a slim chance is a lot better than no chance. Would you agree with that?
We don't base public policy on slim chances. They could have been struck by lightning, that doesn't mean we hold concerts in the rain on the roof just in case.
you mean you don't.
Seen it all the time. hell there was a big party in Woodstock NY in the rain. I think there were bands there.

anyway derailed by you again, but again, that's you who doesn't believe in taking the slim chance, not the rest of us.
Your slim chance doesn't make for public policy. For that we use real numbers, not your daydream that you are John Wayne against Jihad Joe.

Last edited:
Post-Charlie Hebdo article.
There are an average of 31 guns per 100 people in France, making it the 11th highest in global gun ownership per capita

Despite strong gun-control laws across the EU, there is still some appetite for even stricter laws. A 2013 poll found 53 percent of Europeans wanted stricter laws on who can own, buy or sell guns. Roughly 58 percent wanted laws to be more uniform across the bloc. In an op-ed in late 2013, Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet called for more cooperation between EU nations to reduce smuggling by sharing information and closing down smuggling routes.

If there arises a debate in France following the Charlie Hebdo attack, said Barnes, it will be over national security and gun trafficking, not gun rights.
Charlie Hebdo Massacre: France Gun Control Debate Unlikely To Spring Up After Paris Shooting, Experts Say

you mean you don't.

You slim chance doesn't make for public policy. For that we use real numbers, not your daydream that you are John Wayne against Jihad Joe.
sure it does, that's why there is conceal and carry now. hmmmm. Damn son you're always losing.

you mean you don't.

You slim chance doesn't make for public policy. For that we use real numbers, not your daydream that you are John Wayne against Jihad Joe.
sure it does, that's why there is conceal and carry now. hmmmm. Damn son you're always losing.
The most likely version is the guy who shot the carjacking victim, and then ran away.

you mean you don't.

The most likely version is the guy who shot the carjacking victim, and then ran away.
nope, I think there was that one guy who shot the robber in the store with his conceal and carry gun. Shot him dead. DEAD.....

nope, I think there was that one guy who shot the robber in the store with his conceal and carry gun. Shot him dead. DEAD.....
He killed a man with a paintball gun. Hardly a threat eh. And now he faces years of dealing with lawyers and courts for wrongful death. Keep that in mind, John Wayne wannabe.

He killed a man with a paintball gun. Hardly a threat eh...
sure it is as I've stated in the other thread. Keep up.

What he was thought was a threat, wasn't. At least he didn't shoot the victim and run away, like the other guy.

What he was thought was a threat, wasn't. At least he didn't shoot the victim and run away, like the other guy.
nah, he shot the gunman. killed him dead. That dude ain't doing that no more eh?

nah, he shot the gunman. killed him dead. That dude ain't doing that no more eh?
In this case his aim was better, but the problem remains. With no guns, no one gets shot.

In this case his aim was better, but the problem remains. With no guns, no one gets shot.
he should have thought about that before he walked in. Dead. there you go!

you mean you don't.

Your slim chance doesn't make for public policy. For that we use real numbers, not your daydream that you are John Wayne against Jihad Joe.

Real numbers in U.S……1.5 million violent crimes stopped by armed citizens…according to bill clinton.

Yes…and the muslims figured out the corollary….only muslims with guns…..murder lots of unarmed people…...

you mean you don't.

Real numbers in U.S……1.5 million violent crimes stopped by armed citizens…according to bill clinton.
that fk doesn't a give a rats ass. He's such a fk'd up human, he's is completely in a world of his own.

you mean you don't.

Nonsense, total.

Yes…and the muslims figured out the corollary….only muslims with guns…..murder lots of unarmed people…...
No guns for anyone, problem solved.

No guns for anyone, problem solved.
won't work, you are a fool. You have no idea why guns were invented in the first place. holy shit dude, you are fk'd up for sure.

Forum List

Back